All Aboard China's Fast Trains to Trouble

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
But airlines are quicker and nowadays with video conferencing....who want to travel as much as they used to? If I get a job somewhere i mostly relocate to that city as it is more comfortable. Why the hassle of travelling?
2012 alone, we have 210 million people traveled by train ( by train I mean by train, excluding ships or highway or metro or innercities) during the 40 days Spring Festival Rush in Mainland.
They cannot ride the broad bandwidth to go back home to see their parents.

Last edited:

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Well I think that airlines will be better...as I am a frequent flyer I dont get onto much trains...So in my PoV airports are better.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
This is how you are revealing your lacking of market culture bit by bit. This is not a commercial run by a furniture company, but an advertisement of a shopping mall, the name of this shopping mall is written on the board by the sofa, "Hengji VIP Shopping Center".

The sofa will be used as a stage when its seat cushion is removed, competitors can stand on it and those who show most talent can get a prize of a brand new BMW 320i convertible provided by this merchant. All is about a promotional commercial of a luxury shopping center.

this picture shows the judges' seat in front of this sofa style stage.

links here, you can use google translators to understand more of it.

恒基名人购物中心诞生—世界最大沙发_网易上海房产频道
Oh wow!

A very interesting innovation for a stage.

One must have a circus and then convert to a stage! True, I have no idea of this marketing pizzazz!

It must be a huge mall to convert to a theatre.

I am sure the shoppers will be re-routed so that they do not obstruct this great show!

Multitasking malls is possible what you mean by my not having any idea of marketing!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
But airlines are quicker and nowadays with video conferencing....who want to travel as much as they used to? If I get a job somewhere i mostly relocate to that city as it is more comfortable. Why the hassle of travelling?
Because the Chinese Govt has made a law that makes visiting parent mandatory.

The Chinese cannot fool around with the Chinese Law or the Chinese Govt diktats.

Therefore, Have Law, Will Travel!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles