50 killed in Orlando, Florida, US shooting

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
For once, the jihadis targetted the right people. Enough said.
I strongly disapprove your statement.

This discussion can never be about the orientation of those who were killed/victims but the coward who attacked them.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I seriously donot get why this western countries have given en-mass asylum to mulims from troubled afg-pak-bng- and others states from arab region then given to one from India. Atleast indias would have easily mingled into local populations.
Some idiots who are claiming that it was just a "hate crime" are idiots of the 1st order.

There are lot of non-muslim communities who live near those Gay clubs or similar places.No non-muslim go and kill LGBT people in sheer frustration even if they don't agree... the reason is that in Islam LGBT are to be killed.This Muslim Terrorist Omar Siddqi was a jihadi born and bought up in US but his views was of a extremist Muslim as it was in any Middle-East country.If he was born in Afganistan/Pak then he would have been rotting there or killed in some blast but he enjoyed all stuff in US.He turned out to be a snake who bite the master.

If he didn't agree to accept the law of US then he SHOULD have got lost in Afganistan/Pakistan where Bacchabazi (GAY Pedophile) is officially part of the culture. :tsk:

The basic reason behind killing is indeed Radical Islam since it openly approves killing of LGBT...case closed.

porky_kicker

Country flag
now the big question is who is going to get bombed
by the Americans

they are running out of countries.

CIA had denied / limited Indian intelligence pro active role in terrorist countries because of their strategic interests.

so all i am saying is that what goes around comes around

if they want to do penance they can bomb PAKISTAN THE EPICENTER OF WORLD TERRORISM to stone age
we will call it even then.

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Faisal Saeed AlMutar ‏@faisalalmutar Jun 12

Go to Al Jazeera Arabic Facebook page and read the comments about the #Orlando attacks and you will see 1000s of people celebrating. #qatar

1,306 retweets 583 likes

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
An I told you so moment...That guy was deeply conflicted about his sexuality (a closet gay) and his deeply conservative social and religious upbringing. In the end he just exploded, he became a psycho. But until the end he still tried to hide his sexuality, he used ISIS for cover.

But the Americans really have to stop selling assault rifles to civilians. It is not a hunting rifle, not also a defensive weapon. The AR-15 especially is turning out to be the single deadliest gun in America.

Orlando Shooter Omar Mateen 'was a Regular at Pulse Nightclub'

The gunman who killed 49 people in an attack on a gay nightclub in Orlando is said to have been a regular at the venue and had messaged several people on gay dating apps, according to reports.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...hooter-omar-mateen-was-a-regular-at-nightclub

Reactions: Neo

Neo

An I told you so moment...That guy was deeply conflicted about his sexuality (a closet gay) and his deeply conservative social and religious upbringing. In the end he just exploded, he became a psycho. But until the end he still tried to hide his sexuality, he used ISIS for cover.

But the Americans really have to stop selling assault rifles to civilians. It is not a hunting rifle, not also a defensive weapon. The AR-15 especially is turning out to be the single deadliest gun in America.
That proves what I wrote before. He was unstable and this is a hate crime, not a terrorist attack.

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
That proves what I wrote before. He was unstable and this is a hate crime, not a terrorist attack.
No, it actually proves how Islamic and Af-Pak tribalistic influence can turn simple people into mass murderers.
e.g. instructions in Al Qaida terror manual states that for recruiting terrorists/ suicide bombers, target emotional soft spoken type people and brain wash them. It exploits their psychological vulnerability and turns them into mass murderer zombies.
Even your LeT and other ISI terror organizations prey on poor, unemployed and emotional young men to brain wash them into becoming zombies to be used by uniformed elite terrorists as cannon fodder.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
It ONLY proves that he was a Jehadi Muslim and loved ISIS and was watched by CIA.His religion strictly orders LGBT to be killed.

It ALSO proves that you are no less than a TERRORIST supporting a TERRORIST.

It also proves that people like you are all like snakes who would never behave and bit the feeding hands.

Rizvi Khan

Country flag
It ONLY proves that he was a Jehadi Muslim and loved ISIS and was watched by CIA.His religion strictly orders LGBT to be killed.

It also proves that people like you are all like snakes who would never behave and bit the feeding hands.

Hmmm... really??

I mean come on. If he was so dangerous why didn't the fbi lock him up, the reason is they wanted him to do these attacks so they could just take the guns away from the people.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...-fake-crying-exposed-hoax-actors-3368957.html

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Hmmm... really??

I mean come on. If he was so dangerous why didn't the fbi lock him up, the reason is they wanted him to do these attacks so they could just take the guns away from the people.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...-fake-crying-exposed-hoax-actors-3368957.html
Also 9/11 was done by CIA/Mossad, right?

Afzal was a saint also, right?

Osama was innocent, right?

It's a SHAME that people like you come and defend a TERRORIST.

See what I said.

Rizvi Khan

Country flag
Also 9/11 was done by CIA/Mossad, right?

Afzal was a saint also, right?

Osama was innocent, right?

It's a SHAME that people like you come and defend a TERRORIST.

See what I said.
Hahahahahaha I laugh at people like you so hard that my stomach hurts.

I suggest you watch more tv and learn the truth that they want you to learn.

Once again if a terrorist is a terrorist he must be killed no matter what but he should really be one. As far as Osama is concerned he was an agent with CIA. He was used against soviets I bet you know it. But but but he did wrong but not all that media reported. He died I am happy and so are you but still some of the allegations were still painted on him.

Now about Pakistani pigs no doubt they are scum. Buddy this is India not America we are the real democracy. We can put our opinions out there you can't.

And yes 911 was inside job.

Afzal was not saint but terrorist you wrong on that part.

Osama was not innocent but a real bad person. But didn't do 9/11.

And yes because of tv watching people like you the human race is suffering all the bad of the world. Don't be a sheep and keep following atleast do your own research.

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Hahahahahaha I laugh at people like you so hard that my stomach hurts.

I suggest you watch more tv and learn the truth that they want you to learn.

Once again if a terrorist is a terrorist he must be killed no matter what but he should really be one. As far as Osama is concerned he was an agent with CIA. He was used against soviets I bet you know it. But but but he did wrong but not all that media reported. He died I am happy and so are you but still some of the allegations were still painted on him.

Now about Pakistani pigs no doubt they are scum. Buddy this is India not America we are the real democracy. We can put our opinions out there you can't.

And yes 911 was inside job.

Afzal was not saint but terrorist you wrong on that part.

Osama was not innocent but a real bad person. But didn't do 9/11.

And yes because of tv watching people like you the human race is suffering all the bad of the world. Don't be a sheep and keep following atleast do your own research.
Listen Osama sympathizer(you admitted 9/11 was a insider job even if all Terrorists were Muslims), it's because of YOU people that you carry a "TERRORIST" tag all over the world along with your brothers Pakis.

You are a sheep who believe in Conspiracy Theories and want other to believe in it.Here this jehadi Omar Siddiqi is a TERRORIST but you are terming him as mere mental issues.

Rizvi Khan

Country flag
Listen Osama sympathizer(you admitted 9/11 was a insider job even if all Terrorists were Muslims), it's because of YOU people that you carry a "TERRORIST" tag all over the world along with your brothers Pakis.

You are a sheep who believe in Conspiracy Theories and want other to believe in it.Here this jehadi Omar Siddiqi is a TERRORIST but you are terming him as mere mental issues.

Well you are an attention seeker aren't you?

Show me where did I say I have sympathy for Osama?

I believe in conspiracy theories I admit. So you are the messiah of truth? You are going to tell me what should I believe when you yourself are not sure what's happening around?

Come on man get a life and stop being a kid.

And yes I don't know about the so called jihadi Omar Siddiqi but I can surely agree if someone says mental issues for you.

Answer a simple question for me (which I know you can't)

But here it goes.

If a person blows himself up and turns out to be a Muslim - what would you address that guy as.

Now same senario with a Christian, Hindu, Sikh, budhh, Jain and Jew.

What would you term them? You may answer it long enough. I am all ears now!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I believe in conspiracy theories I admit. So you are the messiah of truth? You are going to tell me what should I believe when you yourself are not sure what's happening around?
And yes I don't know about the so called jihadi Omar Siddiqi but I can surely agree if someone says mental issues for you.
But here it goes.
If a person blows himself up and turns out to be a Muslim - what would you address that guy as.
Let's quickly analyze your statements where you accept your own IGNORANCE.

You admit that you believe in Conspiracy theories(same as Pakis who create and spread Lies all over the world and gets busted)... GREAT!!! Nishan-e-haider for you since you are doing Pakis/ISI a great service.ISI is actually running a misinformation dept where they carefully chose keywords for SEO which later on turns out to be hosted on fake news site owned by same source ie. ISI.

You believe that 9/11 was done by Americans(factually all Terrorist were Muslims) ... GREAT!!! Nishan-e-haider again for you.

Answering your question....If a person blows himself once, then he is called TERRORIST... BUT if most of the cases a person belongs to the same community then his community would be attached for sure, so it's "Terrorist-CommunutyXYZ OR CommunutyXYZ-Terrorist".

So how the hell MOST of the Suicide Bombing/Terrorist/Blasts/Beaheadings etc all over the world TODAY are done by the same group who claim to be "Religion of Peace,Love and Forgiveness"? You should not be so touchy if you belong to the same community.I know being a Muslim it hurts and makes one defensive.But as a FACT your views are same as bloody Paki @Neo on many things, for example 9/11 and this Jihadi ISIS sympathizer Omar SIddiqi.He knows that he got a support from someone having Indian flag.The sign you are giving here is of a Terrorist Sympathizer and supporter.

So Mr. Khan, you seems to be new here and gotta learn few things before you start blabbering... so now chill.I can EDUCATE you more on wordly matters and also your own religion called Islam.You know nothing about me, people here also call me Maulana Rockullah for some reason.
============================================================================
We have a new member whose views are interesting and needs attention.Please take care before debating.

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

Rizvi Khan

Country flag
Let's quickly analyze your statements where you accept your own IGNORANCE.

You admit that you believe in Conspiracy theories(same as Pakis who create and spread Lies all over the world and gets busted)... GREAT!!! Nishan-e-haider for you since you are doing Pakis/ISI a great service.ISI is actually running a misinformation dept where they carefully chose keywords for SEO which later on turns out to be hosted on fake news site owned by same source ie. ISI.

You believe that 9/11 was done by Americans(factually all Terrorist were Muslims) ... GREAT!!! Nishan-e-haider again for you.

Answering your question....If a person blows himself once, then he is called TERRORIST... BUT if most of the cases a person belongs to the same community then his community would be attached for sure, so it's "Terrorist-CommunutyXYZ OR CommunutyXYZ-Terrorist".

So how the hell MOST of the Suicide Bombing/Terrorist/Blasts/Beaheadings etc all over the world TODAY are done by the same group who claim to be "Religion of Peace,Love and Forgiveness"? You should not be so touchy if you belong to the same community.I know being a Muslim it hurts and makes one defensive.But as a FACT your views are same as bloody Paki @Neo on many things, for example 9/11 and this Jihadi ISIS sympathizer Omar SIddiqi.He knows that he got a support from someone having Indian flag.The sign you are giving here is of a Terrorist Sympathizer and supporter.

So Mr. Khan, you seems to be new here and gotta learn few things before you start blabbering... so now chill.I can EDUCATE you more on wordly matters and also your own religion called Islam.You know nothing about me, people here also call me Maulana Rockullah for some reason.
============================================================================
We have a new member whose views are interesting and needs attention.Please take care before debating.

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma
Once again as you did before, you are repeating the same things again and again. Please show me where am I saying that I sympathise with pakis or terrorists, trust me I hate them more than you do. But what's happening in America is truth. No plane crash would have bring that building down on 9/11 and that my friend is a fact.

Okay I bow down in front of you. Please explain to me how did building 7 collapse. Osama fired a missile from his lungi?

You can point fingures at me a billion times but you can never prove me wrong. Your words speak a lot of what you are. For your kind information I am a Navy Kid and have dreamed about bombing pakland so I am desperate to kill pakland more than you. But on this forum we are discussing America not India. I am an Indian first and Muslim later. May be you don't think of that way.

You are just anti Muslim. I am not anti Hindu or any other religion. So stop being a fagot and talk sense.

raja696

But here it goes.

No religion on this planet teaches to kill fellow human beings just because there faith is different except Islam in the name jihad and spread suffering to those who don't follow them. Lets talk straight I don't hate Muslims but I hate what a sect called Islam preaches to hate others or make innocent people to submit forcefully or be used as 3rd class citizen paying tax. Our ancestors suffered hence we are not new to it. I will not call you a terrorist because you are a Muslim but most of them are. Accept the backlash because it's reaction to so called peaceful community.

Every human being fears his guilt that's what hunts him till eternity if he consciously been cruel to some one and can not attain peace at his final moments for the sins he committed. If your actions create guilt there is no way you can escape it, but you can avoid actions which are causing guilt(it's natures law).

But what Mohammed did is he preclaused and tricked , if you are Muslim you are allowed to lie, kill , slave ,tax those who are not Muslims and empowered them guilt free. So it's not a wonder most crooks, convicts in other countries often convert to Islam because they are guilt free .

This is why most Muslims are terrorists but not all of them.

Many Hindus still majority don't know why they were advised not to trust a Muslim and they don't know what it's preached in the book . I have muslim friends too but luckily they are not much in to it. The day Muslims reform there religion to the good, until then don't expect people to respect Islam to be equals to Hinduism and other non violent religions.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles