Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmaitra

His clan was taken from Ukraine for 4 years 50-100 billion dollars..How much of that money went to you?
One kopek.

All you NATO supporters read from the same script, like an Interactive Voice Response System, don't you?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
One kopek.

All you NATO supporters read from the same script, like an Interactive Voice Response System, don't you?
I am not a supporter of NATO, but the fact that "family" stole the money - definitely. However, the Rabbit does not do anything to make it better. Make a lot of that is necessary. However, we do not export their goods, and do not produce. Odessa for the last 2 years Odessa not bought any new Ukrainian Ukrainian tram no new trolleybus no Ukrainian locomotive, etc.

pmaitra

I am not a supporter of NATO, but the fact that "family" stole the money - definitely. However, the Rabbit does not do anything to make it better. Make a lot of that is necessary. However, we do not export their goods, and do not produce. Odessa for the last 2 years Odessa not bought any new Ukrainian Ukrainian tram no new trolleybus no Ukrainian locomotive, etc.
I am not defending corruption by anybody. If Yanukovich stole money, then he should face investigations and trial and have his day in court. Stealing money is one thing, and murdering thousands of your own citizens is a much bigger crime. Never seen you bother about lives lost. You only bother about some unproven allegation of stolen money.

Again, I am not defending corruption. Even if I assume that your accusation that Yanukovich stole money is true, that does not change the fact that he was the elected President and the chocolate seller is a fraud and became a dictator through a fraud "election."

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I am not defending corruption by anybody. If Yanukovich stole money, then he should face investigations and trial and have his day in court. Stealing money is one thing, and murdering thousands of your own citizens is a much bigger crime. Never seen you bother about lives lost. You only bother about some unproven allegation of stolen money.

Again, I am not defending corruption. Even if I assume that your accusation that Yanukovich stole money is true, that does not change the fact that he was the elected President and the chocolate seller is a fraud and became a dictator through a fraud "election."
Hitler was also elected chancellor, but the German people did not stop because he suffered "Weimar syndrome".

pmaitra

Hitler was also elected chancellor, but the German people did not stop because he suffered "Weimar syndrome".
Hitler was not elected. Sorry.

Hitler came to power not through elections, but because Hindenburg and the circle around Hindenburg ultimately decided to appoint him chancellor in January 1933. This was the result of backroom dealing and power politics, not any kind of popular vote. It is true that after Hitler was already ensconced as chancellor, the Nazis subsequently won the March 1933 elections. But this was in the wake of the Reichstag fire, when the government had passed an emergency law that sharply restricted the activities of left-of-center parties (including the arrest of many Communist leaders). Thus it is difficult to claim that these were “free and fair” elections.
[LINK]

Hitler was appointed Chancellor, after a backroom deal and after silencing all opposition. Your beloved chocolate seller became the dictator of Ukraine the same way.

You want to lecture me on history?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Hitler was not elected. Sorry.

[LINK]

Hitler was appointed Chancellor, after a backroom deal and after silencing all opposition. Your beloved chocolate seller became the dictator of Ukraine the same way.

You want to lecture me on history?
German Chancellor appointed! after the formation of the Bundestag. Hitler's party won the elections for 32 years. He became chancellor, as the Rabbit became prime minister.
When people in the Donbas understand that the war in their home brought no Turchchinov and rabbit, and Putin - then there will be peace.

pmaitra

German Chancellor appointed! after the formation of the Bundestag. Hitler's party won the elections for 32 years. He became chancellor, as the Rabbit became prime minister.
When people in the Donbas understand that the war in their home brought no Turchchinov and rabbit, and Putin - then there will be peace.
Well, you can continue to believe what you want.

If I threaten and disqualify all opposition, I can even make a dog the Chancellor.

Does he look better than the chocolate seller?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Well, you can continue to believe what you want.

If I threaten and disqualify all opposition, I can even make a dog the Chancellor.

Does he look better than the chocolate seller?
In Ukraine, a year die of cancer at three times more people than died in the Donbas. Your words are equivalent, as the ant looking through a magnifying glass. He then seems to of giant.

pmaitra

In Ukraine, a year die of cancer at three times more people than died in the Donbas. Your words are equivalent, as the ant looking through a magnifying glass. He then seems to of giant.
You forgot about people dying of cancer when you were crying about the victims of MH-17.

ant -> magnifying glass -> giant

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You forgot about people dying of cancer when you were crying about the victims of MH-17.

ant -> magnifying glass -> giant
When I say that? For me the more valuable my neighbor, who was killed at the Donetsk airport, than all these people on board the Boeing,

pmaitra

When I say that? For me the more valuable my neighbor, who was killed at the Donetsk airport, than all these people on board the Boeing,
You people have been saying that Russia invaded for the past more than a year. When Russia really invades, many of those Ukro-Nazis will be dead. Please remember your ant-giant story then.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You people have been saying that Russia invaded for the past more than a year. When Russia really invades, many of those Ukro-Nazis will be dead. Please remember your ant-giant story then.
I am already afraid to start? The Russian army is Colossus with feet of clay.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
BRM 1 - combat vehicle for clearance. Created on the basis of the SU-122-54.
Pretty is rarely found.

gadeshi

I repeat: do not overestimate the potential of the Russian army and underestimated too.
Russian army potential is the 2-nd in the world (if we count numbers) and the 1-st one when we count abilities :)
Any way, Ukrainian army (if we can name it an army at all) comparable to Russian one is like caterpillar under the heavy trucks weel :)

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

Last edited:

pmaitra

Russian army potential is the 2-nd in the world (if we count numbers) and the 1-st one when we count abilities :)
Any way, Ukrainian army (if we can nane it an army at all) comparable to Russian one is like caterpillar under the heavy trucks weel :)

It is like comparing an ant with a giant.

@Akim? :)

gadeshi

Especially it is obvious after Year 2015 sudden inspections, all the war theaters wide drills and Syria of course :)
But my favourite one is "The Path of Gorshkov" war scenario drill performed by Sever (North) Joint Strategic Command in spring 2015 in Arctics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles