India needs to give up Cold War mindset: Chinese daily

sorcerer

Country flag
So you prefer your propaganda coming from a PAID, on-contract Pentagon mouthpiece than a "commie" party worker?

Isn't it still propaganda?

]

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
It could be propaganda which can be verified by external sources..meaning there is a free media out there which can contradict pentagon and even bring the pentagon manipulators to justice..
Propaganda information will be called Propaganda in the outside world.- cuz there are many means to find the truth of the info,
BUT
Commie journalist is the paid propaganda writer of commie Gods..meaning there is no other means to verify the source or fact of information by external world. They provide you information. The concept of free media is alien to you and nightmare for Commie gods.
Propaganda information will be called Facts inside your world.

We are used to live in a free world unlike you guyz, and we believe when we are satisfied with the information we have analyzed from various sources, unfortunately, you wont even able to grab the concept because you are fed what you are supposed to believe and analysis is strictly forebidden. (Why else your internet be monitored and google thrown out of China)

Yet you still call the news outlets that brazenly sold the Iraq war and the destruction of Libya to Americans and the World with lies and disinformation, the "FREE" media. Joke of the year so far
Very true.. You were able to say that because, there are independent reviews about world events in the outside world.. Thats the power of Free Journalism.
I dont think thats the flavour in CCP controlled Chinese media

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
It could be propaganda which can be verified by external sources..meaning there is a free media out there which can contradict pentagon and even bring the pentagon manipulators to justice..
Propaganda information will be called Propaganda in the outside world.- cuz there are many means to find the truth of the info,
BUT
Commie journalist is the paid propaganda writer of commie Gods..meaning there is no other means to verify the source or fact of information by external world. They provide you information. The concept of free media is alien to you and nightmare for Commie gods.
Propaganda information will be called Facts inside your world.

We are used to live in a free world unlike you guyz, and we believe when we are satisfied with the information we have analyzed from various sources, unfortunately, you wont even able to grab the concept because you are fed what you are supposed to believe and analysis is strictly forebidden. (Why else your internet be monitored and google thrown out of China)

Very true.. You were able to say that because, there are independent reviews about world events in the outside world.. Thats the power of Free Journalism.
I dont think thats the flavour in CCP controlled Chinese media
Whilst your analysis(generalizations) are appreciated(not), they aren't very accurate.

1. You needed me to point out that what fox n co are putting out is propaganda. You thought it was true because you trust "pentagon spokespersons" despite a wealth of info available that its pure Pentagon propaganda.

2. The fact that I can point out American and CCP misinformation makes it obvious that I have access to alternate info sources to CCP outlets; as does all of China. We're not all forced to read CCP papers or CCTV; my Internet connection and access is probably faster and better than yours.

We are all being hand-fed lies on a consistent basis - either by the CCP or US government or RT or Wall Street - the only person oblivious to this is you. You still believe in "free" media and the like when 80% of American media houses are owned and controlled by just 6 corporations.

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
Double post

Last edited:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
It will only happen once your CCP/PLA thugs give up the expansionist ambitions of their own. We will march the way we see necessary. It is your regime that has to adjust to 21st century reality otherwise you will end up with bloody nose. Russia is not going to come to your rescue as your regime also claims parts of Russia as part of China.

J20!

Country flag
It will only happen once your CCP/PLA thugs give up the expansionist ambitions of their own. We will march the way we see necessary. It is your regime that has to adjust to 21st century reality otherwise you will end up with bloody nose. Russia is not going to come to your rescue as your regime also claims parts of Russia as part of China.
Really?

Spend more time reading, and less typing, maybe your post would have been more factual. Try a link maybe, to verify what you post before you post it.

I should stop replying to this thread. The authenticity of the replies are just going down the drain whilst the nationalist jingoism is going through the roof.

Sameet Pattnaik

Really?

Spend more time reading, and less typing, maybe your post would have been more factual. Try a link maybe, to verify what you post before you post it.

I should stop replying to this thread. The authenticity of the replies are just going down the drain whilst the nationalist jingoism is going through the roof.

the way leftist like maoist and islamist are killing this nation the chargesheet of it wouldnt even fit in thousand toilet roll and btw when you deal with truth you dont run away but rather face it ! and here I feel you are the one who type the most and another one who read the most ! so please stop saying we need to be more factual or whatever !

sorcerer

Country flag
Whilst your analysis(generalizations) are appreciated(not), they aren't very accurate.

1. You needed me to point out that what fox n co are putting out is propaganda. You thought it was true because you trust "pentagon spokespersons" despite a wealth of info available that its pure Pentagon propaganda.

2. The fact that I can point out American and CCP misinformation makes it obvious that I have access to alternate info sources to CCP outlets; as does all of China. We're not all forced to read CCP papers or CCTV; my Internet connection and access is probably faster and better than yours.

We are all being hand-fed lies on a consistent basis - either by the CCP or US government or RT or Wall Street - the only person oblivious to this is you. You still believe in "free" media and the like when 80% of American media houses are owned and controlled by just 6 corporations.

1) YOu still dont know how to comprehend right? or you chose to remain ignorant. in both cases. I cant help you. It doesnt matter what I state sweetie. Read again.
My whole point was about "Free Media" which is not available in China. There is a staged free media which is very much propaganda, My point was not about Pentagon or any other guns but of level of censorship in your land. But nice dance of ignorance..Continue.
Pentagon propaganda is challenged by "free press".
CCP propaganda cannot be verified by "free press" beyond a limit of speculations and hypothesis. Period

2)Epic.. Again my point is..you read what you are allowed to read and what is exposed. The whole world knows about Chinese censorship, you dont have to rub it in. Who said about CCP forcing and who cares what you read. Nice deflection anyway.

3)Internet conneection being "probably" faster or better...dont be a kiddo. Does it matter in anyway on the level of information which is already available on the internet which can be accessed by a slow connection as well as a faster one ? :D

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Really?

Yes you are right. I mixed it up with Taiwan's claim. It is in the Wikipedia under "Territorial Disputes" around the globe between countries. Your country has at least 22 territorial disputes with number of countries. China did settle with Russia all the disputes as per Wikipedia.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles