Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
View attachment 250131
I personally feel the Arsenal AR-M5F41 used by the CAPFs was a better choice for us. The only major issue was displeasing the Russians. We already have the tooling to make machined AKs “inspired” by Arsenal, aka the Trichy Assault Rifle (TAR).
View attachment 250132View attachment 250133
Already discussed a million times.Common sense is not that common plus kickbacks will be minimal compared to selecting Ak203.
Btw if i had an opportunity to select an AK i would have bought the ToT or blueprints from Sako to make Rk95s skeltons and upgrade it with Valman furniture .
RK95s were made in wrong country at wrong time.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
A collector will easily pay around $2500 at a minimum for this. Will it be possible for you get some history on the rifle? The armory should have some records.
Nope.these are distributed from state armouries which gets after army decommissions it.Heard that army after decommissioning many .303s uses the wooden parts in army kitchens and metal parts are molted.Dont know whethwr its true or not

VictorDelta4

Country flag
Nope.these are distributed from state armouries which gets after army decommissions it.Heard that army after decommissioning many .303s uses the wooden parts in army kitchens and metal parts are molted.Dont know whethwr its true or not
That's a shame. Definitely would have paid for it if I was a collector.

Spindrift

Thats a pity, the can make a lot of money getting them auctioned.

Spindrift

Our police forces could have made millions of bucks by selling these priced items in collectors market.There are .303s ,410 muskets,7.62 Ishapore rifles and even ultra rare P-14s lying there awaiting demise.
Why don't you write up a proposal for that send that up the ladder?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles