Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
It might partly be over-penetration concerns.. What's the average building constructed of in India, thickness and density of the materials etc etc?.
4.5" brick inner/paritician walls mostly with plaster and 10" outer walls now I am not good with ballastics so you tell me is .300 blackout at risk of over-penetration issues?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

Vivek sir does not like the HK416 idea haha he want's his own AR to compete which makes sense which CEO does not wants his own product to be inducted let's see where it goes their AR platform is maturing fast that's all I know.

rkhanna

Country flag

Vivek sir does not like the HK416 idea haha he want's his own AR to compete which makes sense which CEO does not wants his own product to be inducted let's see where it goes their AR platform is maturing fast that's all I know.
HK will happily transfer TOT IP in India. Pakistan and Turkey as examples. Far superior to the screwdriver giri adani et. Al are doing

SierraDelta.IND

Country flag

Is he wrong with his arguments though?

From what I've read, HK416 had it's issues which were fixed but led to increase in weight.
And JSOC is already replacing em!

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles