ADA Tejas Mark-II/Medium Weight Fighter

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
A very special type of composite is under development which is very light and has high strength and batter stealth, It will go into making of MWF skin.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
You are the one who turned into a healthy conversation into the dick measurement contest.
Before becoming a dick, try to read all conversation
Matter of fact, Satish Sharma agreed most of my comments.
View attachment 234551
View attachment 234553
I'm writing according to his comments and view
Don't be such a dick, insisted try to read entire conversation before writing the dick measurement contest
FYI - F22 is also unable to meet USAF 100% requirement similar to LCA. LCA is like F22 or EFT. JF17 is more like gripen or J20 and no one expecting anything from me but from DRDO, ADA and HAL in this case
I'm not writing a dick measurement contest, insisted just explain the term success and weapons used in jf17 and lca by user after he asked
View attachment 234555
and at the end he agrees with my points
Let us not discuss JF 17. It is a shit plane and its maker has not deployed it. It has a rejected design. Made of Mattel, No modern avionics, No good weapons including A2 A missiles, substandard radar and substandard engine. substandard flight control system algorithm. Good for bombing civilian Pashtuns only.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Let us not discuss JF 17. It is a shit plane and its maker has not deployed it. It has a rejected design. Made of Mattel, No modern avionics, No good weapons including A2 A missiles, substandard radar and substandard engine. substandard flight control system algorithm. Good for bombing civilian Pashtuns only.
the thundrous fighter is powered by a lesser reliable version of one of the most unreliable engine in iaf

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
There is no public photo of jf17 firing sd 10
Many including me doubt on the bvr capability of jf17
Then sd 10 has the range of 70+ km , less or more compared to r77

On Feb 19 , when paf attacked India , India had su 30 , mig 21 in air , where as paf has jf 17 ,f16 and mirage 5
When paf fired amraam , and su 30 unable to shot down a single fighter
Many doubted the bvr capability of su 30

But why amraam not sd 10 ...
Simply paf is not confident of the bvr capability of jf 17.

Derby gives limited bvr capability to tejas .it's stationed in a southern base .
Only mk1a will be stationed in forward bases with Astra bvraam .

Again once Astra tested with tejas , it will be integrated with , ioc and foc tejas too ...if iaf wants
One of the theory is that Su 30 MKI could not shoot down F-16 because it wanted to come close to F-16 to bring it in no escape Zone. F-16 fired AMRAM from far distance and none of the 5 missiles could hit Su 30 MKI.

mamamia12

A very special type of composite is under development which is very light and has high strength and batter stealth, It will go into making of MWF skin.
I think Shape is more of a factor than composites. Sure, composites reduce RCS but they should implement some of those Stealth features. Like how Rafale even being a 4.5-Gen made some measures like Serrated edges etc, if that refueling probe is retractable then that also contributes to somewhat RCS+drag reduction.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I think Shape is more of a factor than composites. Sure, composites reduce RCS but they should implement some of those Stealth features. Like how Rafale even being a 4.5-Gen made some measures like Serrated edges etc, if that refueling probe is retractable then that also contributes to somewhat RCS+drag reduction.
Many methods are used to add stealth. Shape, Skin Material, RAM coating etc. Composite falls in second category and adds to stealth.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
I wonder how shameless porkis can be, can't even manufacture a fucking bolt and boast of "Muh Co-development".
shut up indian dont compare your overcooked samosa with the fully indiginous jefff-17 fighter bomber/s
lmao only thing jeff could fight is the pilot flying it it would be falling graciously once the f-16s are dealth with by iaf and once the astra 3 is inducted we would be having the full sead and anti awacs capabilities hehe

i think the mk2 would be better than the gripen and old pak f-16s lets see how it plays out

Samej Jangir

Country flag
Not a typo, not sarcasm. I reiterate that my guess is first Tejas Mk2 delivery will be in 3033/3034.
That will be Indian engine fitted MWF. F414 fitted MWF will roll out by 2028-30 and have limited series production. Once Indian engines of 110kN get ready, by 2034, new planes will be rolled out

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles