98% Alcohol Consumption in PAK are by Muslims

Blackwater

According to Geo TV programme FIR. In Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 98% of liquor consumed are by Muslims. Although there are clear instruction that liquor will be served to non Muslims on wine shops.when confronted by camera and police everybody There say we are Hindu but when they checked their id's, there names were Muslims.

One of the wine shop owner said "50% consumers are police man":thumb::thumb:

Where this Muslim country heading ??? Did consumption or urge of alcohol force a Muslim to say Iam Hindu :confused::confused::confused: :tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk:

Where is zaid hamid???

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
oh, come on 98% of Pakistan is Muslim, this way, the stats are pretty consistent with the demographics.

Blackwater

oh, come on 98% of Pakistan is Muslim, this way, the stats are pretty consistent with the demographics.
nahi yaar, the report means 98% people who consume alcohol are Muslims in holly land

amitkriit

They have found a solution, they become completely religious during the holy month of Ramadan, and Allah forgives all their sins. That's the benefit one gets for being a Muslim, god always forgives their innocent souls. But if you are a Kafir, you will be thrown into the hellfire for the sake of it.

Blackwater

When their founder was a wine drinking pork eating bigot, what's the surprise in this news?
Then pak should not portray them selves as Thakedar of Islamic Duniya .when they can not set good example for other Islamic countries..

KS

Bye bye DFI
Big deal.

You should see the Saudis lining up on the King Fahd causeway to get into Bahrain and increase the alcohol content in their blood stream. :lol:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Then pak should not portray them selves as Thakedar of Islamic Duniya .when they can not set good example for other Islamic countries..
That's why we call them hypocrites. Bigots etc.

one

Big deal.

You should see the Saudis lining up on the King Fahd causeway to get into Bahrain and increase the alcohol content in their blood stream. :lol:
This is my first post sorry, i could not resist.

I am sorry to burst your imagination, there are more Saudi guys drinking imported alcoholic drinks than lining in the queue to go to other country to drink. I know because i worked in couple of important airports on the border.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

I am sorry to burst your imagination, there are more Saudi guys drinking imported alcoholic drinks than lining in the queue to go to other country to drink. I know because i worked in couple of important airports on the border.
So importing Alcohol is legal in Saudi? I thought no Alcohol is allowed in side that land?

sky

As much as it amuses to find out such a high percentage of alcohol drinkers are muslim's ,it's no different to any other religion where by people pick and choose what they do. I'm a hindu but i drink alcohol and eat chicken,and don't give a sh*t who know's it.

You only have one life and as long as you don't hurt any one you should be allowed to live your life as you won't rather then following the crowed and do what was written thousands years ago .

I am more then happy to be judged on the life i a have lived rather then hypocrites who say they believe in god,then do as they wish...

KS

Bye bye DFI

What you say may also be true.But how did you decide what I said was imagination ?

I have have written what I have seen and what I have heard from a famous Kerala bar in Bahrain which I have visited many times during my stay in Gulf.

The name of the bar starts with k...something like Kattingaal about 20 min drive from the airport.

Blackwater

As much as it amuses to find out such a high percentage of alcohol drinkers are muslim's ,it's no different to any other religion where by people pick and choose what they do. I'm a hindu but i drink alcohol and eat chicken,and don't give a sh*t who know's it.

You only have one life and as long as you don't hurt any one you should be allowed to live your life as you won't rather then following the crowed and do what was written thousands years ago .

I am more then happy to be judged on the life i a have lived rather then hypocrites who say they believe in god,then do as they wish...
Well there is no probelm if Muslims drink alcohol.its there life but what interesting is that they say we r Hindu to Avoid Prosecution. A country who hates hindus, uses there name to save their skin.

Reactions: sky

Global Defence

Articles