Greetings

packetborne

Hello everyone,

:namaste:

I am a computer security expert, hailing from Kolkata, West Bengal. I grew up in Delhi, though, completed my schooling and now part of a prestigious college in DU. I have been linked with computers, ever since I was a teenager. Hacking interested me, seven years ago, and this sense of inquisitiveness took me to a lot of places, including the post of technical adviser under Ministry of IT, at a very young age. I had also presented my independent report, which was based on my own personal investigations, on Cyber Wars that were happening in India, around three years backs. I put in my part of effort, wherever it was required, and hoping to keep this streak on...

I stumbled upon this forum while I was engaged in my research work and I am happy to see the spirit in this forum. I'm looking forward to come across similar opinions or meet like-minded people!

Regards
S

Oracle

Welcome to DFI mate and do enjoy your stay in here! :)
That's an ethical line of work for an ethical hacker :)

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Welcome to DFI.....................

Enjoy your stay here.....

packetborne

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I am sure to enjoy my stay here. I have been, infact, going through a lot of interesting posts, right now.

That's an ethical line of work for an ethical hacker
When you really see yourself as a hacker, you realize that there are no ethics in this line. You, as a hacker, cannot follow a given code of ethics or you cannot adapt yourself to a predefined set of cyber laws, that, btw, has been conceptualized by individuals, who are have no idea about InfoSec. However, that's a different topic and my point here is that hacking is more than a skill, its a perspective of life, where sense of inquisitiveness, presence of mind and strong judgments rule all your actions. I could go on about it, we should talk about it in some other thread.. :)

- S

Nonynon

I'd give you a week before someone asks you to hack the Pakistani defense forum :)

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
As someone whose Fb has been hacked way too many times(mostly from china:p) i would personally love to welcome you to this place!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles