The Syrian Crisis

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Bashar has killed more civilians than any other party in Syria.
Agreed. Admitted.

But, how does he compare with Saudis or Jordanians?

The region historically could only be kept under relative calm through iron fist of a dictator. No democracy has survived there and will not till the mindset of the people which is moulded through tribal and sectarian ideas and seeped with violent religious fervor.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Someone has started to give Ahrar al Sham MANPADS ?
Syrian Su 22 downed few days ago near Aleppo , pilot captured. Hearing about it only today.

gadeshi

Bashar has killed more civilians than any other party in Syria.
Not more than terrorists.
And BTW, don't you know that you cannot rule on ME in the other way?
A main task of any ME leader is to keep dosens and even hundreds of little and big tribes together.
Regarding that ME mentality respects brute force and raw power prior to benefits, any leader should propose abilities, then show power and then propose the same one more time :)
You, western guys, do not understand the world, you think that all people on Earth should have your mentality and your control practices. But it is childish and irreal by nature.

Gabriel92

Country flag
Not more than terrorists.
And BTW, don't you know that you cannot rule on ME in the other way?
A main task of any ME leader is to keep dosens and even hundreds of little and big tribes together.
Regarding that ME mentality respects brute force and raw power prior to benefits, any leader should propose abilities, then show power and then propose the same one more time :)
You, western guys, do not understand the world, you think that all people on Earth should have your mentality and your control practices. But it is childish and irreal by nature.
Bashar's army (+ Shia mercenaries) killed far more Syrians than Daesh and all other parties in Syrie reunited.
When you are daily bombing entire villages,gasing populations,barrel bombing them,torturing them and much more,sometimes you ask yourself if Daesh isn't slighty ""better"". A part from beheading,Daesh guys are amateurs compared to Bashar's army.

gadeshi

Bashar's army (+ Shia mercenaries) killed far more Syrians than Daesh and all other parties in Syrie reunited.
When you are daily bombing entire villages,gasing populations,barrel bombing them,torturing them and much more,sometimes you ask yourself if Daesh isn't slighty ""better"". A part from beheading,Daesh guys are amateurs compared to Bashar's army.
And you have evidences for all this bullshit (but not from Londonic Syrians, please)?
One more time for dumbs.
You cannot rule in ME without wide brute force usage. Take a look on sny Gulf monarchies for examples.
And of course look on Lybia for example of what will happen if you will try to force-establish a "western type democracy" in any ME country.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

Gabriel92

Country flag
And you have evidences for all this bullshit (but not from Londonic Syrians, please)?
One more time for dumbs.
You cannot rule in ME without wide brute force usage. Take a look on sny Gulf monarchies for examples.
And of course look on Lybia for example of what will happen if you will try to force-establish a "western type democracy" in any ME country.

A part from freedom of press and death penalty whatsoever,there would be no reasons for people living in the Gulf to complain as they live in prosperous country where the welfare state takes care of them.
I agree that Libya was a mistake,in fact Kaddhafi was the only one to control all the tribes and avoid them to slaughter each others.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
image.jpeg
Evidence ? The evidence is everywhere but you are so blindly deluded you don't even want to read or hear about it. This is an useless discussion to have.

There are abominable photos in the hand of french justice provided by a syrian defector known as "Caesar". Thousands of tortured , starved bodies . That is what Bashar el Assad is responsible for, among other crimes against mankind.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Syrian government forces responsible for more civilian deaths than Isis, human rights group claims

Not to mention, Syrian refugees loves to go Europe and Jordon, Not Iran and Russia
Actually some Syrian refugees fly to Russia from Dubai or Beirut ! They just need to get a visa for Russia. But, and here it becomes funny, they don' t want to stay there ... they travel to Murmansk, then reach the norwegian border, then buy a bike and cross the border
on bike ! there is a rule you cannot cross if you are a pedestrian :)

Superdefender

Syrian government forces responsible for more civilian deaths than Isis, human rights group claims

Not to mention, Syrian refugees loves to go Europe and Jordon, Not Iran and Russia
Why will they go to far Russia? Saudi Arab, Iran, UAE, Israel, etc - all are near by. Why are those refugees not going to these nations? Because these Muslims nations know they can't facilitate those refugees. Low oil prices has already shaken their economies. And you talk about Asad's Syrian forces killed more! Tell me who is fighting against ISIS brigades - Syrian Armed Forces or NATO? Tell me who is giving aid and food to existing Syrian population of various provinces, huh? Russian Aerospace Forces or NATO?

Superdefender

Europe will shatter soon. Angela Morkel has already recieved (still recieving) enough flaks from Germans as well as entire Europe for her decision. She has already lost several elections for this. Just a matter of time.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Actually some Syrian refugees fly to Russia from Dubai or Beirut ! They just need to get a visa for Russia. But, and here it becomes funny, they don' t want to stay there ... they travel to Murmansk, then reach the norwegian border, then buy a bike and cross the border
on bike ! there is a rule you cannot cross if you are a pedestrian :)
They like Europe because of social benefits. Western Europe treats refugees well, so they continue to flock there. Russia obviously is not attractive option. Russia is very hard if you do not have a job.

garg_bharat

Country flag

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Nato is helping Syrian Kurds against Isis too . Let' s see who takes Raqqa first, the Kurds or Assad' s forces.
Food aid ? Assad' s regime has been blocking UN to give help in besieged areas for months !

gadeshi

View attachment 8248 Evidence ? The evidence is everywhere but you are so blindly deluded you don't even want to read or hear about it. This is an useless discussion to have.

There are abominable photos in the hand of french justice provided by a syrian defector known as "Caesar". Thousands of tortured , starved bodies . That is what Bashar el Assad is responsible for, among other crimes against mankind.
Yeah, defector :)
We all know validity of such a shit.
"Londonic Syrians" gave us abdominal amount of fakes and principally invalidatable media 90% of which "suddenly" became photos from Iraq and Yemen or old photos, or photos made by ISIS guys documenting their own "achievements".
Only truly independent commission can validate the evidences, not France or Britain, who created and supported ISIS (with US of course) for their own interests.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Why will they go to far Russia?
Sir jee ..Russia is bigger enough, since Russia also more interested about Assad's live

Saudi Arab, Iran, UAE, Israel, etc - all are near by. Why are those refugees not going to these nations? Because these Muslims nations know they can't facilitate those refugees. Low oil prices has already shaken their economies.
For your information

Turkey - 2.7 million
Lebanon - 1.5 million
Jordan - 1.2 million
KSA - 0.5 million
UAE- 0.25 million
Kuwait - 0.15 million
Qatar - 40 k
Bahrain - 3.5 k

Refugees of the Syrian Civil War

Sir..frankly you're new to the Syrian game ..please refer something before posting

Any idea why the Iran didn't take any Syrian refugees, also wonder the above all pro US countries

Amen to your ideaology

And you talk about Asad's Syrian forces killed more! Tell me who is fighting against ISIS brigades - Syrian Armed Forces or NATO?
Syrian forces fighting against FSA and other militia forces,FSA fight against SAA and ISIS, Ruski supports SAA, only 10% of the Bombs dropped over ISIS by VKS

Tell me who is giving aid and food to existing Syrian population of various provinces, huh? Russian Aerospace Forces or NATO?
Is Red cross owned by Russian aerospace forces.. can anyone confirm it please

The first Red Cross convoys have begun delivering food parcels, medical supplies and blankets to the communities of Madaya, Foua and Kefraya.

In-pictures: Syrian Arab Red Crescent volunteers deliver relief to Madaya, Kafriya and Fouaa

Amen .

Global Defence

New threads

Articles