Zardari's Visit to India

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Pakistan president Asif Ali Zardari's visits India

Do the Wahabized Mullahs approve of this?
I hope there is no track two shit and chai biscut sessions and entire expense for security etc be borne by Zardari or Pak govt.
-----------------

NEW DELHI: Pakistan president Asif Ali Zardari is likely to visit Ajmer on April 8 to pay obeisance at the shrine of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti.

The visit is intended to be purely for religious purposes. However, the government here is looking for a possibility to add some political discussions during his day-long visit.

"While as of now, the visit is purely for religious purposes, efforts are being made so that some political discussions could also take place during the day-long trip of Zardari," sources said.

The Pakistan president had last met Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on the sidelines of the SCO summit in Russia in 2009.

The sources feel that as it happens in India-Pakistan relationship, many decisions would be taken closer to the date of Zardari's visit.

http://m.timesofindia.com/PDATOI/articleshow/12490949.cms

pankaj nema

Country flag
General Zia ; Benazir and Musharraf ALL have come to Ajmer and have GONE either dead or In exile

For PAKISTANI political leaders MAYBE be Ajmer is a bad omen

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
General Zia ; Benazir and Musharraf ALL have come to Ajmer and have GONE either dead or In exile

For PAKISTANI political leaders MAYBE be Ajmer is a bad omen
Someone needs to tell Zardari this. He will change his plan. I don't want this track two shit especially with MMS in the final stretch. I hate his "looking for legacy" mentality.

devgupt

Country flag
Did Musharaff went to Ajmer?
I am not sure of it.In 2001 Agra sumit, he was supposed to visit Ajmer on the last day of his trip , but after his talks with Vajpayee failed, he returned to Pakistan directly

Blackwater

Conspiracy to kill Zardari during Indian visit

According to some reliable sources

ISI is planing to kill zardari during his Indian visit and try to put blame on India..

It can be plane crash or some shooting ...

Any comments:namaste::namaste::namaste:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I would say they should do that and declare a war on india. Then our politicians (govt) will have no option but to strike back. Chaman ka tamasha!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Keep a sharp watch.

Zardari should be safe, but don't hesitate to slaughter the ISI!

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Don't know about any such plans but ISI/PA are troubled by Zardari.

The fact that this guy is coming on personal visit with 40 close people to have a brief lunch with MMS says that there is more than what meets the eye!

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
If this happen i think pakistani will be very happy to see him go, we on our part dont want anything to do with this, let him cross border and do what ever they want to do with him.

arya

Country flag
no we dont want that thing happen pls him some extra security .

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Pakis have no balls to invade India as a State. They've edge only when they send rats in a proxy war.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
what happens he comes to indian and then there is coup in pakistan ??

one

Some times i feel that this guy has bigger balls than our elected members... you know whom i am taking about.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
I hope if we kill him many paki will thank us lol they really hate him to core dont know why but we have to save him so he will continue his good job in paki land :p

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
His son is also coming.

Be good to them.

Benazir's father told the British to hand over Junagadh to India, because the Sultan had fled with the Treasury and he had nothing to quell the majority Hindu uprising.

That is how Junagadh came to India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles