World's largest Hindu temple to come up in Bihar

Galaxy

Country flag
I don't understand what few people trying to prove ?

India is Hindu country where Hindus have right to build Largest Temple. Or No Right ?? What 100 Crores will make any difference when Few Hundred Billion Dollar black money are kept in Foreign banks by Congress politician? It's not even 0.1% of it.

I like to see largest temple and I am happy about it. It's people wish and their money. One has to live with it specially Non-Hindus after all the culture of India is based on Hinduism. People are attached with their religion. At least, I am.

Oracle

India is Hindu country where Hindus have right to build Largest Temple. Or No Right ?? What 100 Crores will make any difference when Few Hundred Billion Dollar black money are kept in Foreign banks by Congress politician? It's not even 0.1% of it.

I like to see largest temple and I am happy about it. It's people wish and their money. One has to live with it specially Non-Hindus after all the culture of India is based on Hinduism. People are attached with their religion. At least, I am.
You're wrong, as you most of the times are.

India is a Secular Country, as is enshrined in our Constitution.

Galaxy

Country flag
For hindus it is good but none of this is for helping humanity. It has no value but to spread its own agenda.
They do for the sake of humanity. Most of the Temples give free Food and Clothes to poor.

Or Do you want Temples to give all money to Government so that they continue their loot ?

As far as Agenda, Well......Churches are known for Agenda. Take Bible, Few thousand Rs and become Christian. Jesus will help you. :lol:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
For hindus it is good but none of this is for helping humanity. It has no value but to spread its own agenda.
Ok for helping humanity lets add Largest Mosque, A Cathedral , a Synanogue, A Stupa, and A Gurudwara... All of them do function as humanitarian buildings as well Galaxy said....

And we need to improve our culture by building magnificient monuments and religious buildings are a good way to start....

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag

I am 100% Correct and Indeed you are wrong as usual. But I didn't expected also anything different.

India is Hindu Country. Secular too.

U.K. is Christian country as per their Current PM. Isn't it secular too ?

You need to understand the basic meaning what Culture means !!

Reactions: KS

Oracle

I am 100% Correct and Indeed you are wrong as usual. But I didn't expected also anything different.

Prove it, that India is a Hindu Country, and give me credible links.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

India is a Suckular country as per our Politicians and many here... Since no one is asking your money directly or indiectly and you have done nothing other than trolling in this thread, i think it is about time you start saying something useful here...

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
Did U.K. PM gave any link to prove that UK is Christian country ? :facepalm:

If PM of a country can say such things even when it's secular country. I am sure, I don't need to prove it. :wave:

Reactions: KS

Blackwater

i don't understand what few people trying to prove ?

India is hindu country where hindus have right to build largest temple. Or no right ?? What 100 crores will make any difference when few hundred billion dollar black money are kept in foreign banks by congress politician? It's not even 0.1% of it.

I like to see largest temple and i am happy about it. It's people wish and their money. One has to live with it specially non-hindus after all the culture of india is based on hinduism. People are attached with their religion. At least, i am.
you're wrong, as you most of the times are.

India is a secular country, as is enshrined in our constitution.

galaxy can go to jail by saying this. Can somebody report this to police

Galaxy

Country flag
galaxy can go to jail by saying this. Can somebody report this to police
Hahah..... Do it. :) :thumb:

I do everyday openly. I will say this in front of court and police too. I can bet it. :cool:

I will become popular without any reason. Publicity is always good. May be, It will open more opportunity from like minded folks/groups for me in future. :)

Last edited:

Oracle

India is a Suckular country as per our Politicians and many here... Since no one is asking your money directly or indiectly and you have done nothing other than trolling in this thread, i think it is about time you start saying something useful here...
Dr.. Kamalkar, if trolling is your only talent, then it's a curse.

If PM of a country can say such things even when it's secular country. I am sure, I don't need to prove it. :wave:
Yet again, you fall flat. I knew it.

Oracle

You posted this.

I posted

Then you posted

And then I posted
And then you come up with this

Galaxy

Country flag
You posted this.

I posted

Then you posted

And then I posted

And then you come up with this
Check yourself. What you posted and I did.

I said, Hindus have right to build largest Temple. I also gave more emphasis on charity, social welfare and improvement of existing Temples.

Then you posted crap about wasting money. But You didn't bother to say anything about 100's of Bn $ of Black money kept in Swiss Bank by Congress politician. But you had time and interest to point small amount of money and that also, It's Money given for religious purpose only and even Temples do lots of social welfare activity. One can figure out, Your Intention! At least I did.

Then I said, India is Hindu Country so Hindus have right to build Temples as per community wish. You said "It's Secular as per constitution". I said Yes. India is Hindu Country and Secular too like U.K. I gave reference of UK PM statement. Do you lack comprehending simple sentences ? I think So!!

Whatever i say, I stick with it even if everyone will disagree with me. I don't come here sometime to convince anyone but to post my POV. Got my point ?

Last edited:

Oracle

Check yourself. What you posted and I did.
I did. Found nothing unsubstantial.

I said, Hindus have right to build largest Temple. I also gave more emphasis on charity, social welfare and improvement of existing Temples.
Fine. You have your own POV. I have my own.

Then you posted crap about wasting money. But You didn't bother to say anything about 100's of Bn $ of Black money kept in Swiss Bank by Congress politician. But you had time and interest to point small amount of money and that also, It's Money give for religious purpose and even Temples do lots of social welfare activity. One can figure out, Your Intention! At least I did.
Would you stop your freaking nonsense about Congress all the time? This is not a Congress bashing thread. Do so in the appropriate threads.

And as I said you have your POV, I have mine. For me, it is nothing but a waste of money, and it is.

My intention is clear as my conscience. I know yours and I won't spill it out, as most in here too know.

Then I said, India is Hindu Country. You said "It's Secular as per constitution". I said Yes. India is Hindu Country and Secular too like U.K. I gave reference of UK PM statement. Do you lack comprehending simple sentences ? I think So!!
I said prove it, so prove it. Don't run in circles. You are increasingly making a fool of yourself. Prove it, means, prove your statements with credible sources. Prove that 'India is a Hindu Country'. Get it?

Whatever i say, I stick with it even if everyone will disagree with me. I don't come here sometime to convince anyone but to post my POV. Got my point ?
Feel free to rant without providing sources.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
I did. Found nothing unsubstantial.
Same from my side too.

Fine. You have your own POV. I have my own.
Fair enough!

Would you stop your freaking nonsense about Congress all the time? This is not a Congress bashing thread. Do so in the appropriate threads.

And as I said you have your POV, I have mine. For me, it is nothing but a waste of money, and it is.

My intention is clear as my conscience. I know yours and I won't spill it out, as most in here too know.
People donate money to Temples for religious purpose or as per their own wish. Then Temples do lots of social activities and also spend on maintenance and build new Temples too as per need/wish. What Government or anyone's opinion has to do with this ? Religious things are not in Gov. control, nor it will be ever!!

But See, This is why i said about Congress. You missed my point. Congress was involved in 100's Bn$ corruption for 55 years. It was not charity but Tax-Paid Money. You raised defense requirement and poverty concern. Who will solve ? Government. we pay money to Gov. for such things. If they do corruption and incompetent, It's not responsibility of Temple. You posted something absurd by making some connection with Defense requirement with Temple. You should have used Congress Corruption worth 100's of Bn $ with such scenario. But you didn't which i can understand.

I said prove it, so prove it. Don't run in circles. You are increasingly maing a fool of yourself. Prove it, means, prove your statements with credible sources. Prove that 'India is a Hindu Country'. Get it?

Feel free to rant without providing sources.
Religious things are not meant to be proved. It's reflect culture of the nation. According to that, India is Hindu Country. Many many people agrees with me on that. Indeed, very very few people disagree with me. It's ok.

Opinions are not always based on Credible links even when it's fact. Get it ? I think, You don't have anything else to say. You said, What you wanted to say. Figures! Rest i agree, No point travelling in Loop!!

Last edited:

Oracle

Same from my side too.

Fair enough!

People donate money to Temples for religious purpose or as per their own wish. Then Temples do lots of social activities and also spend on maintenance and build new Temples too as per need/wish. What Government or anyone's opinion has to do with this ? Religious things are not in Gov. control, nor it will be ever!!

But See, This is why i said about Congress. You missed my point. Congress was involved in 100's Bn$ corruption for 55 years. It was not charity but Tax-Paid Money. You raised defense requirement and poverty concern. Who will solve ? Government. we pay money to Gov. for such things. If they do corruption and incompetent, It's not responsibility of Temple. You posted something absurd by making some connection with Defense requirement with Temple. You should have used Congress Corruption worth 100's of Bn $ with such scenario.

Religious things are not meant to be proved. It's reflect culture of the nation. According to that, India is Hindu Country. Many many people agrees with me on that. Indeed, very few people disagree. It's fine.

Opinions are not always based on Credible links even when it's fact. Get it ? I think, You don't have anything else to say. You said, What you wanted to say. Figures! Rest i agree, No point travelling in Loop!!
You still have not provided any links, sources.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Ok What about rush more... Thats a gift too????
Tourism

Tourism is South Dakota's second-largest industry, and Mount Rushmore is its top tourist attraction. In 2004, over two million visitors traveled to the memorial.[4] The site is also home to the final concerts of Rushmore Music Camp and attracts many visitors over the week of the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally.
Mount Rushmore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sturgis Motorcycle Rally - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You missed my point... You have your rushmore , where is ours????

This good for nothing govt has done nothing to improve the landmarks(hell they dont even maintain the current landmarks) and now when the citizens themselves come up with a plan to build one, the self styled intellectuals come banging in in my country... now where the F were they when the supposed Secular govt was looting billions out of this same poor nation???

Galaxy

Country flag
You still have not provided any links, sources.
I don't need to give link to post my POV. I say, what i feel is correct as per my knowledge which is more than enough for me. Agree or Disagree, Doesn't matter. Nor i care.

Oracle

I don't need to give link to post my POV. I say, what i feel is correct as per my knowledge which is more than enough for me. Agree or Disagree, Doesn't matter. Nor i care.
Then attach the tag 'My POV' with it. You are a habitual offender who runs away when asked for sources, and I have seen this in many a threads.

This Oracle has killed the whole thread by posting ridiculous and off-topic like wastage of Money.

I request Mods/Admin to delete all off-topic post. Let's not make troll thread on such things. It's religious topic and should be kept in good sense.

If I will say such things in any Church/Mosques thread, Few will call me Communal but Is it fine to derail the thread intentionally ? :rolleyes:

What about those who are doing in this thread intentionally ?
When you have nothing to offer, when asked for credible sources, you come up with excuses like that? Pity!

De-rail the thread? Aren't there thousands of temples already? Cannot money be spent in a better way? This is trolling according to you? This is de-railing?

Global Defence

Articles