Why is Hinduism doing nothing against the world destruction

Sonnpekikd

You know why that is so, that he is not merciful even you you wallow in the mud for him?

Eine Zeitlang wird die Barmherzigkeit des Herrn nirgendwo ausgegossen werden, mein Sohn, bis der grösste Teil meiner Prophezeiungen sich erfüllt hat.(...) der Herr sagen: Ich werde sie zerquetschen. Ich zerbreche sie und habe kein Mitleid."

For a while the mercifulness of the lord will nowhere be poured out, my son, until the biggest part of my prophecies has fulfilled. (...) the lord say: I will squash them, I break them and have no merci." (Nostradamus letter to son Caesar)

These "prophecies" that the agroculture business men capitalist jesuit Nostradamus is talking of are prophecies of world destruction and of the wipe out of all human population, and extinction of lifeforms, besides some mind crippled clonded mutants, that will be allowed on the "spaceship". To them he will then be merciful... If they survive the space radiation and else he will be merciful to robots only... After "he" has desertified the whole world. Half of all species "he" has already made extinct. No one of you is saying a word.

Dont you think that this whole coherences should thoroughly be analyzed? I mean they are here planning and carrying out the extinction of all folks and destruction of the whole world. Who should do this? Some pedo christian people, americans, chinese that only want to torture liveforms and wipe out nature?

Levina

A feminist who is a Doval fan
Country flag
My question to you is, why are Hindus as a community not opposing it?
Don't mind me saying this but we Hindus are inherently too lazy to be bothered about the world. We react only when we are pushed to the wall or when it effects us. Otherwise it's "Dilli door hai" kinda attitude that we display.
If you're wondering why? Then let me tell you Hinduism unlike other religions is still not well organised or structured. We don't have a pope, we don't have a scripture which should be followed religiously. Heck, even aetheists can be Hindus.
I don't mean to show Hinduism in poor light but this is the way we are brought up.
How many times (during your growing up years) have you heard your parents tell you to "mind your own business" and not to interfere in what's happening in the neighbourhood?
More often than not we are asked to NOT interfere into something which doesn't concern us. It is this attitude which prevents us,Indians, from taking up someone else's war outside India.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
let India be strong and peace will prevail ...........

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Don't mind me saying this but we Hindus are inherently too lazy to be bothered about the world. We react only when we are pushed to the wall or when it effects us. Otherwise it's "Dilli door hai" kinda attitude that we display.
If you're wondering why? Then let me tell you Hinduism unlike other religions is still not well organised or structured. We don't have a pope, we don't have a scripture which should be followed religiously. Heck, even aetheists can be Hindus.
I don't mean to show Hinduism in poor light but this is the way we are brought up.
How many times (during your growing up years) have you heard your parents tell you to "mind your own business" and not to interfere in what's happening in the neighbourhood?
More often than not we are asked to NOT interfere into something which doesn't concern us. It is this attitude which prevents us,Indians, from taking up someone else's war outside India.
you are partially correct, the basic theory is we see whole universe as godly. And our beliefs are very deep and minutely carved out of universe. Indians behave like enlightened ones as if they know the truth that gaining the material will lead to no where. Be in limits. This is why.
Even God Ram left the home and even Devil like Ravan praised the Shiva and even after wining materialistic wealth he wanted Moksha.

Knowledge is the basic root of Hinduism.

But then we Hindus have to learn that Knowledge is protected with sword. In the end Prashuram had to come to protect other Brahmans, Krishna came to protect the dharma, Ram came to protect the law. To protect his own knowledge Budha had to manifest into Vajrapani to destroy the evils.
Hence knowledge of war and weapons is also a knowledge. We Indians have confined us to just one type of knowledge. We must understand and stop treating any knowledge as inferior or superior.

By the way are you lavina from peedeef?

Last edited:

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
@Sonnpekikd What do you want ? a new world order based on Eastern religions ?
Illuminati kinda thing ? (i've read a book titled "Abraxas beyond good and evil',where author,Michael Faust claims to be as one of the Illuminati and predicted that the Abrahamic religions are flawed,people of east and west gonna fight,a new world order is coming and it would be based on eastern religious beliefs and such things)

Then let me tell you something.Hindus are generally unaware of such things.We're so damn introvert to look in such matters and think about our position in problems of world.Besides,we've got our own unique problems such as Casteism,somewhat flawed karmic system etc.

Sonnpekikd

We react only when we are pushed to the wall or when it effects us.
Then let me tell you Hinduism unlike other religions is still not well organised or structured. We don't have a pope, we don't have a scripture which should be followed religiously. Heck, even aetheists can be Hindus.
You are pushed to the wall, you are almost not existing anymore even the wall is disappearing.

I think that some basic structures are necessary, it must be adapted concerning the situation. You are in a warlike situation. You cant just say, never mind the situation and "the world" we are just hindus have our system that is unchangeable. You are opposed to an enemy that will adapt very quick and based on proven evidence, pragmatic. If you try to challange it with an unflexible system, youre gone. I think that happened all over the world. People were thinking we are from real religion we are tolerant, we allow everyone to come here and even influence our culture. Yes maybe thats a good attempt but the enemy will abuse it. Soon your priests wil be christians, talk christian nonsense, they will push aside the authentic culture and establish christianity saying that they are the great hindu priests.

I think it might be a good picture. You are attacked by an army, what happens if you send your priests against it, they are dead, maybe some not but they are christians then. I think that is a little bit what happened. What else do you have than your culture, its the most valuable thing without it you are nothing, so i think it must be hold pure, and it must be cleaned of the dirt.

Also you dont have any time. What do you want to do if the temperatures raise another 30 degrees in the next 10 years. You dont have any forests left already now, do you want to eat dirt? Cant you see a little bit in the future? The destruction of nature will worsen as those in power strive towards world end. You dont have another choice than fighting this development and your only friends are the others from real religion not the army that attacks you.

Last edited:

Sonnpekikd

For example you know the person that was the leader of hare krishna several decades??? He was from the mafia.... I mean hk are totally monotheistic, but they were not even able to defend there most high positions inside their organisation? For what reason have they done it then???? They could have already started talking christianity in the first place. No no, things are going terribly worse, and it would be better to accept the situation.

Levina

Country flag
The spelling is LEVINA.
Lol
Yep.

you are partially correct, the basic theory is we see whole universe as godly. And our beliefs are very deep and minutely carved out of universe. Indians behave like enlightened ones as if they know the truth that gaining the material will lead to no where. Be in limits. This is why.
Even God Ram left the home and even Devil like Ravan praised the Shiva and even after wining materialistic wealth he wanted Moksha.

But then we Hindus have to learn that Knowledge is protected with sword. In the end Prashuram had to come to protect other Brahmans, Krishna came to protect the dharma, Ram came to protect the law. To protect his own knowledge Budha had to manifest into Vajrapani to destroy the evils.
Hence knowledge of war and weapons is also a knowledge. We Indians have confined us to just one type of knowledge. We must understand and stop treating any knowledge as inferior or superior.

Going by what you've posted, you seem to agree completely to what I had to say. Indians don't feel the need to use force. But the irony is that you can't have peace without war.
Yet again, I reiterate that we Indians don't have a sense of unity. We are least bothered as to what happens to others unless the same threatens our existence.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The spelling is LEVINA.
Lol
Yep.
hehehe Good to see you here. I would rather say, don't go back there. It's a troll forum.. If you want to go back just go and troll them.

Going by what you've posted, you seem to agree completely to what I had to say. Indians don't feel the need to use force. But the irony is that you can't have peace without war.
Yet again, I reiterate that we Indians don't have a sense of unity. We are least bothered as to what happens to others unless the same threatens our existence.

Because people are confused about what to follow and what not. It is so vast.

we are taught about vasudhaiva Kutumbkum, guest is God. We are taught that India never invaded any country past 1000 years and what not....

More over keeping Mahabharat at home is not advised. And people don't read gita because it is not compulsary.

There is nothing compulsory there fore existence becomes close to zero. There has to be rules..

Levina

Country flag
There is nothing compulsory there fore existence becomes close to zero. There has to be rules..
I like the freedom my religion gives me.
Which other religion considers an atheist as a follower?
Hinduism is a way of life, a quest for knowledge. We are Hindus either by DHARMA or KARMA.
I'm a Hindu by KARMA.

But I don't agree to the opinion that people should be forced to follow a scripture, for that would kill the essence of Hinduism.

hehehe Good to see you here. I would rather say, don't go back there.
Thanks. Good to see you too. :)

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag

waah!! :clap2: :truestory: :india2:

India22

What is the meaning of world destruction? Coming of a Messiah and he will send everyone who does not believe in him to hell?

No Dharmic religions and other non-Abrahamic religions are not like that. Non-Abrahamic religions are more into nature worship, dualistic God, Monism.

Now as to why Hindus are not speaking against destruction of world, that is probably Hindus accept nature even more. Abrahamic religions are incompatible with evolution. The Genesis which was actually copied from Sumerian mythology is deeply rooted in all Abrahamic religions. One cant believe in Genesis and in same time evolution. Hindus dont face such problems. In US many people dont believe in evolution. Hindusare more ready to accept nature's truth as Hindu Philosophy states nature is actually part of Brahma, the ultimate reality from which everything came(not created).

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I like the freedom my religion gives me.
Which other religion considers an atheist as a follower?
Hinduism is a way of life, a quest for knowledge. We are Hindus either by DHARMA or KARMA.
I'm a Hindu by KARMA.

But I don't agree to the opinion that people should be forced to follow a scripture, for that would kill the essence of Hinduism.
The rule says .. which is
Bhagwat Geeta says, Lust, anger and Greed are three objects which must be avoided. But in Kalyung it is not possible. So what do you do to reduce their control over you? You define limits.
This is a duty of every Hindu to define limits. And in that limit includes: every thing ...for example I would just mention here suffering .. as this thread deals with Contribution of Hinduism towards peace.

This rule is to be enforced upon yourself by you not other by you or not you one others.

suffering : you have a limit beyond that you will not let any one make you suffer .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And in statecraft there has to be a limit and you will not let any one get suffered by other.
There you need set of rules.

The rule says, avoid war till last movement. In case of Kashmir, we have been avoiding it. But when talks failed, even Lord Krishna did not restarted them and asked to go to Kurukshetra.

India22

The rule says .. which is
Bhagwat Geeta says, Lust, anger and Greed are three objects which must be avoided. But in Kalyung it is not possible. So what do you do to reduce their control over you? You define limits.
This is a duty of every Hindu to define limits. And in that limit includes: every thing ...for example I would just mention here suffering .. as this thread deals with Contribution of Hinduism towards peace.

This rule is to be enforced upon yourself by you not other by you or not you one others.

suffering : you have a limit beyond that you will not let any one make you suffer .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And in statecraft there has to be a limit and you will not let any one get suffered by other.
There you need set of rules.

The rule says, avoid war till last movement. In case of Kashmir, we have been avoiding it. But when talks failed, even Lord Krishna did not restarted them and asked to go to Kurukshetra.
Average Hindu today does not have slightest iota of idea of what Hindu scriptures are about. He goes to Hindu temples, prays and worships without knowing anything about Hinduism. He celebrates Hindu festivals as festivals in a materialistic way. Hinduism should be reformed to erase caste system, make rituals simplistic and uniform for every caste and scripture reading should be emphasized upon.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Average Hindu today does not have slightest iota of idea of what Hindu scriptures are about. He goes to Hindu temples, prays and worships without knowing anything about Hinduism. He celebrates Hindu festivals as festivals in a materialistic way. Hinduism should be reformed to erase caste system, make rituals simplistic and uniform for every caste and scripture reading should be emphasized upon.
yes because only through Bhakti or karm one will attain moksha. Krishna told to be Karmyogi. It is in this yug extremely tough to attain Moksha with other two yogas, Gyan and Raj. Just do the Bhakti with faith , Karm without fear and doubt and forget it what happens the next.

Bhakti can be reading scriptures or going to temple with full faith, etc ..

Caste problem is a matter of statecraft. Otherwise, when we can consume CharnaAmrit from Bhagwan, why do we have problem accepting some one who is born out of feet of God?

Are God's feet less holy? I would attain Moksha if I just have a 1 micro second glimpse of creators feet. The argument of born from feet is of low value etc etc are total absurd and illogical.

Last edited:

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
If you are not serious smarts and don't think much, most of the Upanishad related things are not good.

Then comes the other way. Which is gradual cultivation of Gunas.
Tamas, Rajas and Sathvik
Even if we don't use our brain, all we need to do is to have sathvik guna.
If you are sathvik, the enlightenment becomes easier.

@Screambowl
Why I am telling this is,
that Our Indian masses are stuck in Tamas state for tool long.
Recently we are gaining Rajas gunas.

I think once we perform on all fronts, we will again see glory of our Hindu life.
Until then we have to perform great in every possible field.

--off-topic

What @Sonnpekikd expects is , a hindu society which is full of our hindu life.

We are not meeting his expectations, I think.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Have you guys are aware of great work done by shree shree in middle east in ISIS affected areas? If you re aware than you guys would not have asked this question.
Actually nobody is in a position to do any thing. Their pot of sin is full now. It is the time they will have to pay for their sin. We can do only one thing, we can help good elements from bad to survive like lord krishna did in mahabharat.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles