Why is France China's favorite tourist destination?

J20!

Country flag
A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be your main problem.

Not knowing foreign language is not a sign of ignorance.

It is possible that you are so defensive in approach and feel that everyone in the world hates China, that you, without understanding, assume that the whole world hates China.

The issue was why are Chinese going ot France.

I said because they have given up on English and they were trying their hand at French.

Now if that is an insult, so be it.

What's so insulting about it?

Why are you so insecure?

A competent and self-confident person is incapable of insecurity in anything.

Insecurity is invariably a symptom of neurotic imbalance.

What has Japan to do with all this.

Next you will ask me to comment on the Man in the Moon! :eek:
So you deny that you said this: "That is why they are desperate to learn English and pay a King's ransom to learn it and also whine that Indians know it because the British ruled India.

Typical Chinese whimpering to justify being ignorant and looking silly!

Chinese no good in world not Chinese and money not come without trade with world. China not centre of world. Onlee small speck on horizon!
"?
Because that doesn't sound like what you're saying now:
"Not knowing foreign language is not a sign of ignorance."
"I said because they have given up on English and they were trying their hand at French."
Compare and contrast. Who's the liar now?

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
So you deny that you said this: "That is why they are desperate to learn English and pay a King's ransom to learn it and also whine that Indians know it because the British ruled India.

Typical Chinese whimpering to justify being ignorant and looking silly!

Chinese no good in world not Chinese and money not come without trade with world. China not centre of world. Onlee small speck on horizon!
"?
Because that doesn't sound like what you're saying now:
"I said because they have given up on English and they were trying their hand at French."
You seem to be a past master at being confused and in your confusion you hallucinate.

Let me answer you for the last time.

1. Indeed the Chinese are desperate to learn English!

Do the two articles I appended not state the same?

Pay a King's ransom.
Does one article not say that Chinese are flying out of China to learn English?

Do be good enough to read this article and not take off like an unguided SCUD missile of Saddam Hussein.

Beijing Driven by obsession to impart English language to their children, thousands of Chinese parents are sending them to US summer c&s to enable their wards to compete with their American counterparts, PTI quoted the staterun China Daily as reporting on Sunday.

The children will be flying across the Pacific spending about USD 5,000 each to gain an opportunity to play with US students, attend summer classes, and importantly, speak English, the daily quoted[.

More than 60,000 children will fly off abroad and at home for an immersion program this year alone, it said. Summer c&s in the US are turning out to be latest strategy for Chinese parents who want a better future for their children.
The Free Press: Chinese kids flock to US c&s to learn English

Indians know it because the British ruled India.
Just trawl through the threads and you will find that this is the refrain from the Chinese posters!

Do forgive me, but I think you have crossed the age to be spoonfed.

Do show where I have indicated that knowing a foreign language is a sign of ignorance.

As I said, you tend to be delirious because of a deep seated inferiority due to a long era of isolation from the world in general.

If you compare and contrast, giving up on a language to learn a new one is no indication that because one has not been able to grasp a language and changes to another means one is ignorant or that not learning a foreign language is a sign of ignorance.

Unfortunately, as I see, you are not only logic deficient, but your comprehension of the English language and its usage is totally reasoning defying.

It could be that you do not come out logically or you appear comprehension challenged because you are possibly doing transliteration.

Last edited:

huaxia rox

France is Chinese favorite traveling country? Not to me at least thanks to Armand22 in this forum.
why?

i think many people from france r quite nice. if some of them r pro india while against prc (what a coincidence indeed) i think its ok.....after all france now doesnt take any lands from prc like india does....

in terms of the funny language debate......i m not sure about other chinese but i myself simply just think its good to know another language....i m also learning spanish......none of these 2 means anything other than fun simply just like why i learnt guitar 10 years ago.....of coz....i so care if i can master chinese good enough yet when it comes to english......as a matter of fact.........i do NOT give a rats ass.........

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
rat's ass?

You observe arses?

A vet by profession and a rat's posterior expert?!

Can you believe that!

kickok

why?

i think many people from france r quite nice. if some of them r pro india while against prc (what a coincidence indeed) i think its ok.....after all france now doesnt take any lands from prc like india does....

in terms of the funny language debate......i m not sure about other chinese but i myself simply just think its good to know another language....i m also learning spanish......none of these 2 means anything other than fun simply just like why i learnt guitar 10 years ago.....of coz....i so care if i can master chinese good enough yet when it comes to english......as a matter of fact.........i do NOT give a rats ass.........

I have nothing to against France as a country. France is famous for its food, luxury goods and romance and I'm sure a lot of people are attracted by them. But France is also a country with reputation of weakness (lost almost all the wars in past couple hundred years), arrogance (Refuse to speak other language), and self fulfilling (Still think they are one of the most powerful).
In a lot of Hollywood movies French are always that weird, hilarious and joking character. I think it's not just coincident. I would love to visit this country one day, but it's not in my top list.

huaxia rox

in ww2 they ve done their best....and after all france played significent role to help the mighty US to defeat brits....so u know....in return.......

mileycyruslove

Why? That's because France does not only belong to French, it's also a gift from God to rest of the world. England, Russia,Austria, Prussia,Nazi,US have already had their share to march across that beautiful country , why can we have a sneak peek before taking our turn?

J20!

Country flag
You seem to be a past master at being confused and in your confusion you hallucinate.

Let me answer you for the last time.

1. Indeed the Chinese are desperate to learn English!

Do the two articles I appended not state the same?

Does one article not say that Chinese are flying out of China to learn English?

Do be good enough to read this article and not take off like an unguided SCUD missile of Saddam Hussein.

Just trawl through the threads and you will find that this is the refrain from the Chinese posters!

Do forgive me, but I think you have crossed the age to be spoonfed.

Do show where I have indicated that knowing a foreign language is a sign of ignorance.

As I said, you tend to be delirious because of a deep seated inferiority due to a long era of isolation from the world in general.

If you compare and contrast, giving up on a language to learn a new one is no indication that because one has not been able to grasp a language and changes to another means one is ignorant or that not learning a foreign language is a sign of ignorance.

Unfortunately, as I see, you are not only logic deficient, but your comprehension of the English language and its usage is totally reasoning defying.

It could be that you do not come out logically or you appear comprehension challenged because you are possibly doing transliteration.
Hahahaha! Your VERY complicated dance to avoiding admitting you were wrong is quite entertaining. I see you have avoided answering for this part of your post:

''Typical Chinese whimpering to justify being ignorant and looking silly!

Chinese no good in world not Chinese and money not come without trade with world. China not centre of world. Onlee small speck on horizon!"

Next thing you try to deny saying we are ignorant for not all speaking foreign languages:

"I wonder if I said Chinese are ignorant. If you feel the Chinese are ignorant, please say it yourself, rather than use my shoulder. And if teh Chinese are ignorant, then let it be so."

It seems you are the one "lying through their teeth" as you so eloquently put it.

To prove a point, I asked you, and I'll ask again:
Do other Asia Pacific nations such as Japan and Korea count as ignorant for using their own mother tongues as a first language?

Please answer the question and stop veering off and questioning my english, which by the way, judging by your posts in this thread, is by far superior to yours.
"What has Japan to do with all this.

Next you will ask me to comment on the Man in the Moon!"

Before you try to avoid the question again by saying this, just like China and Korea, most of Japan's population does not speak or write English, we have our own first languages... Are they "ignorant and silly" as well?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Please desist wasting bandwidth with irrelevance and illogical comprehension.

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
YOU LIED RAY! You've been wasting bandwidth trying to avoid admitting that YOU LIED...
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Indians have a phobia of admitting they were wrong.
Adieu mon ami .. Essayez d'être honnête pendant un certain temps. Try google translate if you need help with thatt:cool2:

huaxia rox

hes desisted from wasting bandwidth with irrelevance and illogical comprehensions....thats an improvement after all.....

aerokan

Country flag
hes desisted from wasting bandwidth with irrelevance and illogical comprehensions....thats an improvement after all.....
Atleast he is improving in your opinion. I cannot say the same for u guys. I was expecting something constructive from the chinese posters and all you would do majority of the time is derailing the thread or just blabber on and on till the other posters get tired and give up or give a reply back only to see that the quality of posts were being degraded in firefights. From all this i could only conclude one thing.. maybe it's not you to blame afterall.. It's the environment u grow in that causes this. I sympathise with u people.

As one great man said, there are two kinds of logic my friend.
1. Universal logic
2. Chinese logic :namaste:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles