Why India is reluctant to host Israeli Prez Shimon Peres

trackwhack

You don't need to. It's a given that the most contentious issue between the two countries is that issue. So that does come in.
So in one post you say no one gives a shite about Palestine and the next you say its the most contentious issue. I did not even mention it because I know better. Get your head checked.

truthseer

Tihar Jail
Banned
So in one post you say no one gives a shore about Palestine and the next you say its the most contentious issue. I did not even mention it because I know better. Get your head checked.
You miss my point. No one gives two hoots about the people of that country, but they both give a lot of heed to the power they'd gain from that country.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
india is one of the very few nations, less than a handful that can even HOPE to mediate between the two .......without which there is NO HOPE of avoiding a very serious conflict between them over next decade or max 15 yrs ....this is already on the cards with iran having a nuke capability and missile ranges going up to central europe easily ....if we dont take india seriously or alternatively if the leadership in india is more concerned with the elections ( im not being judgmental -just stating a fact ) , then the opportunity will be missed and i suppose the only other nation to mediate would be china .....all others are siding with either the usa or the extremists and as such either israel or iran wouldnt allow them to mediate

Last edited:

desicanuk

Do tell me how India can host two people who want to kill each other at the same time? On the Israel issue, all I say is that both sides are absolutely mad, with no humanity in them. You can't fix this, no one can.

Do you think Iran gives two hoots for Palestine? On the same note, do you think Pakistan does? No, not at all, it's all about power
Darn right.Its all about REALPOLITIK

KS

Bye bye DFI
Do you think Iran gives two hoots for Palestine? On the same note, do you think Pakistan does? No, not at all, it's all about power
Actually I think Pakistan does. It has started believing in its story that its the Citadel of Islam. I agree that the Iranians/Turks/Arabs give a shi*t to the Palestinian cause.

desicanuk

india is one of the very few nations, less than a handful that can even HOPE to mediate between the two .......without which there is NO HOPE of avoiding a very serious conflict between them over next decade or max 15 yrs ....this is already on the cards with iran having a nuke capability and missile ranges going up to central europe easily ....if we dont take india seriously or alternatively if the leadership in india is more concerned with the elections ( im not being judgmental -just stating a fact ) , then the opportunity will be missed and i suppose the only other nation to mediate would be china .....all others are siding with either the usa or the extremists and as such either israel or iran wouldnt allow them to mediate
Gandhian way is the only way to settle the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.However it seems that the Palestinians have opted for Hamas way..This means no end to
the conflict.Palestinians will keep rotting in Gaza.What a pity.!!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles