Why A War Between China And Vietnam Is Inevitable

RedDragon

And the other country, why don't you mention them. Of course, you china fat guy condemned. It's no doudt beacause it's china fat guys who supported Pol Pot monster to attack us. In the 1979 war, you know how many countries condemned you fat guy ? As i know, the whole world did (of course without North Korea ). And the most important is what the Cambodian think about this. In fact, VN rescued Cambodia (Said by Hunsen).
What I want to say is "Obey the international law, and we will be peace".

RedDragon

Well that is what Nimo suggested to claim. He accuses VN of attacking Cambodia and forgets what China did to that Country. It is a common knowledge that VN attacked and captured Cambodia to secure their Western flank from an attack by the Chinese backed regime or the Chinese themselves in conjunction with PLA attack from North. Or the Chinese would have won militarily which VN did not allow.
"Well that is what Nimo suggested to claim." Do not take others replies as if it is said by me. It is not only impolite but also stupid.

And your "common knowledge" only show that your confused and illogical mind.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag

Is this why you are suggesting we should demilitarize Tibet, so that no one is gonna stop you from being there.

I never saw any country express their desire for other countries' land so blatantly. India is a miracle in this regard.
You still don't get it dear. We don't want Tibet demilitarization to play poker in Tibetan plateau. We want it so that we won't have to deploy those Tanks at the border there :becky: and use our money for better purpose.
By the way, you got one right though - India truly is a miracle.

Regards,
Virendra

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
"Well that is what Nimo suggested to claim." Do not take others replies as if it is said by me. It is not only impolite but also stupid.

And your "common knowledge" only show that your confused and illogical mind.
I wonder as to what make you feel he is confused or illogical.

He was mentioning facts of recently history that has been falsely turned on its head!

One does confuse with who said what since the monikers are rather imaginatively constructed.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Actually i was the one posted this on net.. :)

Does this offend you ? than you missed the sarcastic art of it..
Sarcastic art? Indeed I missed it if there was any.

I never saw any country to pull off something called sarcasm by encouraging their soldiers to invade their neighbor. Please do enlighten me on the sarcasm of the Indian style.

What about type-96 deployment in TAR since late 90s comrade ?

This is just the Answer, Should have been in late 90s too, but again its not our way to think about others..
I never suggested demilitarization.

Besides all these.

Who is still holding other lands ? my imperialistic communist comrade..

Remember Russian response ? When other start doing the same why cry loud ?
When did the topic become the military buildup by Indians along the border? I post that picture to prove India is a imperialist nation, hence demilitarization in Tibet is a stupid idea.

It is the signboard which urges me to post the picture, not the T-72 deployment. Deploy as many Tanks as you can, I won't say a word.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I post that picture to prove India is a imperialist nation, hence demilitarization in Tibet is a stupid idea.
I hardly think that a citizen of a real imperialist and expansionist nation like China should talk about others being imperialist

nimo_cn

Country flag
You still don't get it dear. We don't want Tibet demilitarization to play poker in Tibetan plateau.
That signboard definitely tells the opposite.

We want it so that we won't have to deploy those Tanks at the border there :becky: and use our money for better purpose.
Well, if you want to visit Lhasa and Beijing so badly, I guess you have to deploy more tanks.

By the way, you got one right though - India truly is a miracle.
Indeed, it never fails to amaze me.

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
I hardly think that a citizen of a real imperialist and expansionist nation like China should talk about others being imperialist
I do believe a real imperialist and expansionist nation like India who would go so far to put up a signboard like that should not talk about others being imperialist

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I do believe a real imperialist and expansionist nation like India who would go so far to put up a signboard like that should not talk about others being imperialist
Go so far as to put up a sign board??
Dude you guys invaded Tibet!!!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Signboard at remote areas are the work of jingos who want to be extra macho!

Those at the border tend to me jingos to keep their morale high!

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Sarcastic art? Indeed I missed it if there was any.

I never saw any country to pull off something called sarcasm by encouraging their soldiers to invade their neighbor. Please do enlighten me on the sarcasm of the Indian style.
YOU ASKED RIGHT ON THE TOPIC: WATCH:

why not encourage to Invade Imperial communist Invaders ?

I never suggested demilitarization.
Why pulling someone else comment, I assume you don`t know much abt military and clueless abt the poster of T-72s deployment so does the point of posting..

When did the topic become the military buildup by Indians along the border? I post that picture to prove India is a imperialist nation, hence demilitarization in Tibet is a stupid idea.

It is the signboard which urges me to post the picture, not the T-72 deployment. Deploy as many Tanks as you can, I won't say a word.
None of your pics appeared, Except the T-72 deployment poster..

My Communist Imperialist Comrade..

Last edited by a moderator:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Signboard at remote areas are the work of jingos who want to be extra macho!

Those at the border tend to me jingos to keep their morale high!
By encouraging your soldiers to invade , that is a typical way of bolstering morale by imperialist nation.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

nimo_cn

Country flag
YOU ASKED RIGHT ON THE TOPIC: WATCH:

why not encourage to Invade Imperial communist Invaders ?

Why pulling someone else comment, I assume you don`t know much abt military and clueless abt the poster of T-72s deployment so does the point of posting..

None of your pics appeared, Except the T-72 deployment poster..

My Communist Imperialist Comrade..
May I rephrase this the bold sentence "why not encourage to Invade Imperial communist Invaders ?" to "India is encouraging their soldiers to invade China"

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles