Which missile is this ?

Somreet Bhattacharya

dont you think that Brig. vajra shaastra strategic force command will waste his time on machine ?
Come on...that looks like some equipment to produce a missile...I mean I said that coz, a missile wudnt have those riveting points...wud they??

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
aiiyoo it IS Akash SAM compare the following images and justify

the external push rods mechanical actuator similar with familiar type of missile here is an example of SA-16 Gainful this thing come usually covered in a rectangle shaped tubular cover.

now note the hings at the side end of the tube in the first image it resembles the one visible in this image below the things which is holding the fins of the rocket which is a Akash SAM.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
It's a casing. There is a flanged end on one side which will bolt up with a mating part. I see an actuator kinda thing, hydraulic lines. It's definitely a sub assembly of something but definitely not any machine to produce missiles.

@Payeng may or may not be right. It does not look like an outer casing of a missile with all those pipes and valves sticking out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
It's a casing. There is a flanged end on one side which will bolt up with a mating part. I see an actuator kinda thing, hydraulic lines. It's definitely a sub assembly of something but definitely not any machine to produce missiles.

@Payeng may or may not be right. It does not look like an outer casing of a missile with all those pipes and valves sticking out.
not sure what that pipe is but the colour of the pipe donot match the colour of the casing and seems like it is behind the casing too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles