Which Cell Phone do you use?

Bot

Non stop posting
Banned
Everybody here uses their own cell and must have their own inputs.

Just want to see what you feel about the cell you use , with the inputs on performance over the years and also a screenshot/image of the same.

P.S.:- Please post the original model you use and not the desired ones you wish to have.

Last edited:

chex3009

Country flag
HTC Desire S (Android 2.3.3)

I am using this phone since a month and a half.
Its a power-packed phone with great features and i am an Android freak so this one perfectly suits me as i don't like those giant sized display phones which are uncomfortable to hold and carry.

Great Build quality by HTC. Waiting for update - Android 2.3.4

prahladh

Respected Member
Got an i4 and started regretting it. No bluetooth, radio. I might go for Samsung Galaxy S2 if they come up with a 3.6 inch display. I want a phone not T.V

pmaitra

Here is what I use currently:

I use HTC Legend. I like it. Powerful processor, but not the most powerful in the market. Reasonable battery life. Great AMOLED screen. Not too large and fits well in my pocket.

Of course, better phones are available today.

Regarding OS, I am firmly in the Android camp, so expect me to be biased against Apple stuff.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag

Samsung Galaxy S 'Captivate'

Last edited:

A.V.

This is the one i use , its windows 6 platform.

looking for an android in future.

pmaitra

This is the one i use , its windows 6 platform.

looking for an android in future.
Interesting. Cute looking phone. I guess Android has surpassed Windows now. Windows used to be very good a few years back. You need an upgrade. :)

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Unlike you rich brats, I can't afford a smart phone. I use a Nokia that I bought off the black market for Rs.200

A.V.

Interesting. Cute looking phone. I guess Android has surpassed Windows now. Windows used to be very good a few years back. You need an upgrade. :)
All my savings are taken up by dfi maintenance LOL

i will get an android in a year or so , i also have a older windows 5 mobile IMATE JAMIN , i got that in 2006 it served me very well and even now i like it a lot.

A.V.

Unlike you rich brats, I can't afford a smart phone. I use a Nokia that I bought off the black market for Rs.200
i guess everybody has used the basic phone before shifting to smart phones , and it was good to have those basic phones , less features but less headaches as well .

which black market you got for 5 usd ? LOL must be 50 you missed the 0

kiranv

I got a brand new HTC Desire and im selling in for £300, Sony X10 for £250, Acer D250 netbook for £165 and Toshiba NB250 for £200. There are all brand new with orginal packaging and with one year manufacturer warranty. Shipping will be charged separately
Please let me if u are interested

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I am a bigger cheap ass than you, my phone is borrowed..

Why use the word brat, we all know if you had the doe you would have bought what others buy too!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I am poor, i am so much more poor than Civfanatic that this is the only Cell Phone i know!!!

Phone in a Cell!! :(

All you rich buggers, dam you. :D

Blackwater

I am using Nokia 6600 and my wife samsung Ace

iam waiting for I-phone 5 in July in EU..

Last edited by a moderator:

JAISWAL

here is my phone .
its java base 3g set but does its work brilliently.
SONY ERICSSON ZYLO

Last edited:

amoy

Using a Motorola XT800, Android 2.0, with 2 sims, subscribing to both CDMA 2000 and GSM networks, which is the thing I like abt this model, at about rmb3,000

Totally agree "less features less headaches". The 1st time I tried a brand other than Nokia.

HTC - will try next time

pyromaniac

Founding Member
Iphone 3gs, 16gb, AT&T. Got it for my bday 1.5 years ago..very surprised I didnt break it yet lol.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles