What Indian people looks like? in Chinese tourist camera

Iamanidiot

These photos are taken by Chinese turists
You have posted quite a diverse collection Rajasthan,Tamil Nadu ,Delhi.I always was under the impression that East Asians are generally only go to Bodh Gaya and they generally do not get to see the whole of the buddhist trail

kickok1975

India's hotel is very expensive though. It's easy to spend $300~400 in order to get a decent hotel.

Blackwater

India's hotel is very expensive though. It's easy to spend $300~400 in order to get a decent hotel.
hahah r u crazy .A decent hotel in India will come maximum 100$. They looted u lollllllllllllllllllllll. 300 to 400$ u will get 5 star hotel room.

kickok1975

My house is in Kukatpalli, a suburb of Hyderabad.

Hyderabadi food is the spiciest food in the world :)
Haha, I love it. I can eat spicy but probably not that spicy. My stomach can't deal with it and I would end up going to restroom every 5 minutes. Indian people are truely friendly. You are one represetation of them. Thank you.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Haha, I love it. I can eat spicy but probably not that spicy. My stomach can't deal with it and I would end up going to restroom every 5 minutes. Indian people are truely friendly. You are one represetation of them. Thank you.
Haha. Whenever someone says "I love spicy food", I give them the spiciest biryani I can make, and add some ginger pacchadi on the side for good measure.

People change their mind about spicy food after that :)

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
btw Kickok, I will be going to Shijiazhuang in a few months.

How is the food over there in Hebei?

Oracle

Lol. But the hottest food is certainly from the NE in the entire world. Tribal dishes don't use much spices other than Haldi(Tumeric), but a lot of bhut jolokias. Bhut Jolokia = Ghost Chilly :)

kickok1975

btw Kickok, I will be going to Shijiazhuang in a few months.

How is the food over there in Hebei?
Shijiangzhuan is a city near Beijing, the food there is not hot at all. However, maybe you can visit Beijing and bring back some photos for us to share.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles