What do your Screen Name and Avatar mean?

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
PD for my name initials.
Solo cause when I created my profile I was living alone.Lonliness was so creeped under my skin.
Avatar reminds me that at the end there is cost/shahadat.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

I am otm shank

my moniker is from the Simpsons when they go to the cinema and they have those triva ads that was an anagram..Homer guessed Tom hanks but it turned out to be otm shank..India's answer to Brian Dennehey. .

IBSA

Country flag
My name is the acronym of India-Brazil-South Africa Forum, because of my ideology which backs for cooperation between Southern states.

And my avatar is the Brazilian MBT Osorio, made by Engesa. It ran against M1 Abrams in a KSA's tests to buy tanks, and had a good performace. But Brazilian national MBT project didn't go ahead because the Engesa company bankrupted without orders. Some Brazilians say that Americans sabotaged the Osorio project. Today, I think, it rests just two units in Brazilian Army.

Last edited:

pmaitra

my moniker is from the Simpsons when they go to the cinema and they have those triva ads that was an anagram..Homer guessed Tom hanks but it turned out to be otm shank..India's answer to Brian Dennehey. .
Loved Tom Hanks in Apollo 13. Nice dude.

kurup

Country flag
Screen Name = It's my caste

Avatar = PK is the intials of my name .. was my employee code once .. so copied the films poster as avatar .

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Screen Name = It's my caste

Avatar = PK is the intials of my name .. was my employee code once .. so copied the films poster as avatar .
Namaskaram chetta

in other braking news a new planet has been discovered in the alpha centuri galaxy and will be named 30 CHRS

HeinzGud

Country flag
My screen name is derived from the architect of the blitzkerig General Heinz Guderian whom I admire the most and my avatar is a random selection personifying the skull symbol of the special forces.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Changed my Avatar to Dhalsim,a Hindu Yogi from Street Fighter video game series.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Got a new Avatar today,

got it from Mahesh Raghvan's GOT theme video.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles