WC2011 Predictions

SHASH2K2

Ajtr is just a fortune teller like everybody else on this thread.
Do you know your own fortune ? when antinationals like you will be behind the bars.

Rather a black widow.....
SO you would like to act in a movie named sath(60) khoon maaf.

I bet you 've match-fixed an indian terrorist Ajtr with active help from GOI and it intelligence agencies to hammer out a confession long before ajtr is arrested true bollywood ishtyle like in aseemanand's confession....
In case of you words speak louder than action and deeds. You are a danger to the society and should be:boom:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Then please glance once at the deadline of this thread and then take a chillpill

Deadline???

--

You are initiating baseless argument clearly deviating from the topic.

Quit the worthless one-liners & get some logic.

SHASH2K2

Deadline???

--

you can either troll or do some logical debate. These are two ends of the stick and cannot be together. :D

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Deadline???

--

thats 'headline' .corrected it.

Baseless arguments is wat you people have started not i?.....

deviaton from thread oh really????........................thread is about predictions thats wat i did.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
thats 'headline' .corrected it.

Baseless arguments is wat you people have started not i?.....

deviaton from thread oh really????........................thread is about predictions thats wat i did.

Talking about Bangladesh/Ireland deserves place in QF more than India is not prediction but brainless assertion.

Do take care to understand what you write.

Oracle

Black Widow is a terrorist organization. :D
I have a feeling India will not advance beyond the Q/Fs, unless they get their act together. 8 batsmen gone for 29 runs, shame on the lot. Bowling too needs a reality check.

Oracle

BD/ireland s are still in contest for the 4th team in QF.and logic dont follow rules. logically an innocent can also be proved guilty of crime by following the set rules.Its about the situation like that of bhisma of mahabharata. logically he knew that he is wrong in supporting duryodhan but based on the rules of his promise to his father he had to support him.

so logically BD/ireland deserve place in QF than india but rules say otherwise.same catch 22 situation of bhishm pitahmah
"The Law of Logical Argument – Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."

Hadh Kar Di Apne :pound:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
BD/ireland s are still in contest for the 4th team in QF.and logic dont follow rules. logically an innocent can also be proved guilty of crime by following the set rules.Its about the situation like that of bhisma of mahabharata. logically he knew that he is wrong in supporting duryodhan but based on the rules of his promise to his father he had to support him.

so logically BD/ireland deserve place in QF than india but rules say otherwise
.same catch 22 situation of bhishm pitahmah

Yeah that clearly fits Title of the topic!

Way to go ajtr....

@Topic

Why don't you propose new rules based on inane logic of 'innocence' to ICC so that beloved Bangladesh will get into Finals?

Find another place to vent that imaginative dreams.

Tronic

I really hope with all the infuriated posts people are churning out against the prediction of India's early exit from the WC, they can confidentaly look at team India and say, this team will win the WC! I'm with ajtr and Oracle on this. I wouldn't put my money on India. If they do win though, no one will be more pleased than me!

Oracle

India is through to the Q/Fs. How? Even if India loses out to West Indies, India has 7 points. Bangladesh cannot beat SA, so Bangladesh will remain on 6. And SA will be at the top of the table with 10 points.

Assuming India loses to WI, WI will have gathered 8 points, from 5 matches.
So,
SA-10 points(sure shot)
West Indies-8 points(assuming they beat India), 10 points(if they beat England) or 6 points if they lose both matches against India and England.
India-7 points

So, the main fight is between England, WI and Bangladesh for the remaining 2 positions in Q/Fs, assuming SA beats Bangladesh.

plugwater

Who India likely to face in QF ?

Wish someone stronger from other group :D

Oracle

Pakistan would be an easy target. India's 50 overs WC record against them is awesome, no losses. I prefer Australia.

Zaki

Country flag
Pakistan would be an easy target. India's 50 overs WC record against them is awesome, no losses. I prefer Australia.
I wish your team takes them so lightly as well!

best of Luck!!!

smartindian

Country flag
So modi maharaj will be awarding man of the match award to afridi in his own constituency. ;)
no sehwag will be awarded the man of the match award . india will score 400 and pakistan will be all out for 200 . kamran will drop 3 catch . yuvraj will hit 6 six six's for shoaib akhtar

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles