Wastage of money

pashya001

I dnt know why india buying each and everything ..;and repeted same mistake what we did in past"© India wil take ef or raffel .;but when mass amount amount of production started that time it becomes aged at around 2020 or 2022"©What happen with mig 21....when we started mass production around mid 80s it went towerds end ...now look our glorious IAF look like junkyard now"©If we colabrated with saab make adavance vergon of tejas with improved operational range;sensors it boost our confidence as well as less dependant on other countries"©I admited that m not a expert of weponery. But as a indian i feel that my contry less reliable on other and ovide watage of money"©Jay hind jay maharashtra"©

Blackwater

I dnt know why india buying each and everything ..;and repeted same mistake what we did in past"© India wil take ef or raffel .;but when mass amount amount of production started that time it becomes aged at around 2020 or 2022"©What happen with mig 21....when we started mass production around mid 80s it went towerds end ...now look our glorious IAF look like junkyard now"©If we colabrated with saab make adavance vergon of tejas with improved operational range;sensors it boost our confidence as well as less dependant on other countries"©I admited that m not a expert of weponery. But as a indian i feel that my contry less reliable on other and ovide watage of money"©Jay hind jay maharashtra"©

Bhai jan, from ur english ,u look like paki with false flag...:sad::sad::sad::sad:

Daniel Tam

Sometimes absorption, digestion then obtain S&T from others military S&T is a good way to promote military modernize.

pashya001

Bhai jan, from ur english ,u look like paki with false flag...:sad::sad::sad::sad:
Ya i admited my english is poor but it does not means m pakistani.
U ppl grow with praying with o my zezus; and m growing with praying "SARASWATI VANDANA" .. " so this differance keep in ur mind
My ancestors was in the great maratha army fought against " mongal,adilshaha,nijamshaha ,irani and apghani" as well as part of "jungal satyagraha" in bilashi

Now what i post in my thread its my opinion.if ur disagree post it, instead of giving nonsense comments.......

communismforindia

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ya i admited my english is poor but it does not means m pakistani.
U ppl grow with praying with o my zezus; and m growing with praying "SARASWATI VANDANA" .. " so this differance keep in ur mind
My ancestors was in the great maratha army fought against " mongal,adilshaha,nijamshaha ,irani and apghani" as well as part of "jungal satyagraha" in bilashi

Now what i post in my thread its my opinion.if ur disagree post it, instead of giving nonsense comments.......
I totally agree... these idiots are just westernized nothing else... so please keep up your good work
JAI HIND... JAI HINDI

Global Defence

New threads

Articles