US Invasion of Syria has started!

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Very disappointed by the Indian reaction or rather, the lack of it.
We should station a few assets near Syria to help out our friends Iran and Russia who will obviously become involved once this conflict widens.
( weed full ) yeah we send our western fleet to Mediterranean to show off against Israel and America ...( weed empty )

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Ok, why not look at the satellite pictures? They have been posted in this thread before your post.
I was in deep sleep since last Thursday and just now wake up,

The sat pictures shows the aftermath only, not shows the Missile strike

bhramos

Country flag
Forecasting Escalation Scenario Of Conflict In Syria

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Fine, then don't look at the satellite images.
Sat pictures are only to confirm the Strike

If there is no Sats ..Russians and Syrians will say there is no missile strike and Americans are lying

Since supa dupa S 400 is there no way to get in the air defense umbrella

pmaitra

Sat pictures are only to confirm the Strike

If there is no Sats ..Russians and Syrians will say there is no missile strike and Americans are lying

Since supa dupa S 400 is there no way to get in the air defense umbrella
Sorry, I did not see 59 points of impact.

bhramos

Country flag
This looks like a Mil-28N to me.

Yes. In the satellite images, we can only see around 24 on target hits, while the Kalibr missiles were far more accurate. Not sure what's going on. On the other hand, the US ships will have to replenish their missile supplies. That's a lot of money to the defense contractors.

Or, this is a ploy to convince the Trump opponents in the US that he is no Russian puppet.

When Iraq war started, Vajpayee was the PM. I remember BJP took out protest march against US invasion. This time, it is all muted. I would expect some appreciation of Assad's fight against ISIS and other jihadi groups considering BJP's IT cell is busy spreading news (some of them fake, like that video taken from Mexico and blamed on Kerala Muslims) to rile people up in the country. On the other hand, I don't think it is wise of India to get involved. PRC is in a position to support Russia, so Russia is more likely to rely on PRC while India provides little diplomatic value to Russia.

New video analysis come al shuayrat after attack with 23/59 cruise missile from America.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
How awesome to see all the Russian an
Don't worry their Time will come again. I wonder why terrorist Iranians and Asad Genocider retaliate againt Israel let alone US. What stopping em ?

ec894a1614653b30a6e80489f71b5664.jpg

And this is Russian Junk which crashes in Iran and killed a Shia Sheep compared with Tomahawk

73919_517.jpg

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Those holes were drilled in 2013, four years ago, by international experts (OPCW).
If I get a source from OPCW, which says how chemical weapons are dismantled, that would be fine

bhramos

Country flag
Russian military showed the effects of the US strikes on the basis Shayrat: footage from the air.
The Russian Defense Ministry issued a video, which depicted the consequences of US air strikes on Syrian government airbase Shayrat in Homs province.

pmaitra

If I get a source from OPCW, which says how chemical weapons are dismantled, that would be fine
Already posted four years ago when Obama drew the "red line." I do not have the inclination or time to dig up old posts.

bhramos

Country flag
Those containers have holes drilled in them. They are empty.

Removal of Chemical Weapons From Syria Is Completed
Chemicals Will Be Destroyed Aboard a U.S. Ship
Russian military showed the effects of the US strikes on the basis Shayrat: footage from the air.
The Russian Defense Ministry issued a video, which depicted the consequences of US air strikes on Syrian government airbase Shayrat in Homs province.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/removal-of-chemical-weapons-from-syria-is-completed-1403529356

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

bhramos

Country flag
Russian-Syrian Pantsir-S2 Air Defence intercepts some missiles in Syria

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles