US imposes up to 250% tariff on Chinese solar cells

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
according to you logic ,after Chinese government gifted sooooo many subsidiation to CHines enterprises,
why CHinese government has sooo big a fisical surplus while USA government has such a big deficit?
China doesn't have financial surplus... CCP is $10 trillion in debt. :laugh:

Adux

Country flag
Which country has the largest amount of Non Performing Assets or Bad loans in the World?
Which country cooks its books to show a more rosy picture,especially by hiding the those NPA's?
Which country has the largest T-bill collection?

I rest my case.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Which country has the largest amount of Non Performing Assets or Bad loans in the World?
Which country cooks its books to show a more rosy picture,especially by hiding the those NPA's?
Which country has the largest T-bill collection?

I rest my case.
you can live in your imagined world and keep imagine what a hell-like life I live in a "dictatorship" country...ah...

Adux

Country flag
you can live in your imagined world and keep imagine what a hell-like life I live in a "dictatorship" country...ah...
You ought to be human to get that 'i feel like I am in a dictatorship', you are just mindless zombies and chicombots. You deserve, that hell hole.

badguy2000

Respected Member
You ought to be human to get that 'i feel like I am in a dictatorship', you are just mindless zombies and chicombots. You deserve, that hell hole.
hehe,,
I am a self-hired 5-cent-army....hahah

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Chinese wind towers hit with U.S. tariffs

Doug Palmer
Reuters
3:48 a.m. CDT, May 31, 2012

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States imposed preliminary duties as high as 26 percent on a second clean-energy product from China on Wednesday, this time hitting the tall steel towers used to harvest power from the wind.

The decision by the U.S. Commerce Department is a victory for the Wind Tower Trade Coalition, a group of U.S. producers who say they are being driven out of business by low-priced imports from China and Vietnam.

The Commerce Department, in a move likely to further strain trade ties, said Chinese manufacturers received "countervailable" government subsidies ranging from 13.74 percent to 26 percent of the cost of the towers.

China criticized the move, urging Washington to adopt a more consultative approach to resolving trade rows.

"Readily resorting to protectionist measures is not conducive to China and the U.S. continuing to cooperate in the trade and economic fields," Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Liu Weimin told reporters in Beijing.

Chinese wind towers hit with U.S. tariffs - chicagotribune.com

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles