Discussion in 'China' started by Broccoli, May 29, 2014.
New rail system for better installation of optics.
Where they get eotech aimpoint
That's a long rail. Wish it had an underslung for UBGLs or vertical grips, too.
1.QBZ95 has a standard UBGL and some other third-party GLs which needn't any rails but mounting on the bayonet lug
the standard QLG91B 35mm GL
another one- LG-1
2..there are too many schems for QBZ-95's extra Accessory Mounting Rails modification.adding vertical grips won't be a problem with a lower rail...
Scheme 1: some firm produced a new "plastic molding" handguard with the rails
Scheme 2..another design with metal rails mounted on the handguard fixing on the front sight
vertical grips attached--- and QBZ95 could become a 'christmas tree' as well...LOL
PLAN Marine are using this design
Scheme 3 the rails attached on the Plastic Handguard directly...
Scheme 4 rails fixed on the barrel
upgraded qbz 95 rifle looks more like the french famas
Upgraded it is not, But little rectified ..
that's just a third party modification product ...just on this Police EXPO 2014, the original factory which is manufacturing the QBZ-95 also provide an 'extra rails' modification scheme based on the improved QBZ-95-1 5.8mm rifle...
Why the ridiculous high sight from bore. That's what 6 inch high
QBZ95 has a rail for Optical sights or night vision..but that's only for the PLA standard sights and accessories with this kind of standard" dovetail rail "
nowadays Picatinny rail(MIL-STD-1913) has become an International standard ...there are all kinds of Sights and Tactics Accessories in the market...so when the QBZ95 was commissioned in around 1997. the modification schemes kept emerging in large numbers to "ADD" Picatinny rails on the rifle...and we saw these modification design were chosen by the Elite Infantary unit, Special force and Police force units...
the following is the collected such modification schemes which appeared in chronological order in the past 15 years...
1.two simple "Rail adapter based on dovetail rail: designs from a Hongkong group..
a long top rail with two short rails on both sides and fixed on the original rail and front sight..
two kinds of top rails
interesting, rail on rail...the sloping handle top is a problem..
2. an interesting "Z" shape adapter which could lower the Line of Sight...a good design and we used to like it very much, but we could only see it in early 2000s in Chengdu city Police SF unit...and a 4-rail module was fixed on the barrel...
3. still a 'two parts' design : a top rail with two rails on the barrel..a little bit high for that top rail..
4. another great design from a Hongkong Gun Player...it has been mentioned in above post ...the key feature is 'Rail' design around the handguard and the fixing point is on the front sight.
four rails scheme(under rail is skimmed )
five rails scheme
5. ..some early 3-rail design which is another very welcomed scheme...the position for the Aimpoint is quite reasonable for a rifle with a top handle.
6. some designs for QBZ03 and 95 from the company--'ç«éº’éºŸ' (Kirin)
7. a 3-rail scheme from the QBZ95â€˜s manufacturer--JianShe Group. the rail was fixed on the heat emission hole of the Handguard.
8. unknown author,but the rail was fixed on the handguard. some punching job is needed
9. an integral plastic molding handguard with rails...a product from a Beijing firm..
the following would be some examples of QBZ95 combining with NLOS and Photographic evidence device
1. police Photographic evidence and Real time image transmission device
2. NLOS-- Police project
3. another police project
4. some military project...tested in Armed Police and Marine
That new rail system makes all those older ones pretty much irrelevant since it's much better and there isn't that useless carrying handle any more.
Separate names with a comma.