Understanding Deobandis, Barelvis, Wahabis, and Shias

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The benefits can be traded now that BJP runs the central govt. It is all about give and take. Let some evangelist funding flow in to convert muslims in Kerala or telangana. No surprise RSS people have such defeatist mindset.
Outside India RSS cannot operate unless until RSS provides some goodwill gesture to a particular sect.

That was the weirdest post on this thread!
that was a sarcastic comment chacha :frusty:

are you guys noobies? I mean you guys don't know much about sects in Islam. Any how. read the debate now.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The benefits can be traded now that BJP runs the central govt. It is all about give and take. Let some evangelist funding flow in to convert muslims in Kerala or telangana. No surprise RSS people have such defeatist mindset.
You don't understand, Central govt can at best provide visas. The support actually has to come from state govts. That's my point .

Regarding defeatist mindset, the very fact that we are talking about outsourcing the conversion of Muslims to Xtians instead of Hindus itself is a defeatist mindset don't you think?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
In Pakistan yes, in Arab money speaks.

Bhai deoband is in UP and Talibanis are deobandi. Tum choozo ko samjh toh ata nahi hai kuch what I am talking about. Go and get some knowledge before you come and debate this.

Similarly, Haidry associations ... are pro Shia and can do anything on the orders from Ayatollah.
You should be updated. The salafists have closed down deobandi madarasas in Pak. India cannot match penny for penny with SA, especially in such moronic activities. It is much more profitable to help Sindhis and Balochis.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
You don't understand, Central govt can at best provide visas. The support actually has to come from state govts. That's my point .

Regarding defeatist mindset, the very fact that we are talking about outsourcing the conversion of Muslims to Xtians instead of Hindus itself is a defeatist mindset don't you think?
No, it is smart idea and politically correct in current media environment. When you have a pro-Hindu media, you can do anything. Otherwise conversion of 40 odd muslims will be there on tv for months and will kill any future chances.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
You should be updated. The salafists have closed down deobandi madarasas in Pak. India cannot match penny for penny with SA, especially in such moronic activities. It is much more profitable to help Sindhis and Balochis.
Sir there are many more deobandi Madrasas in Pak, around 7-8. And it's good if they are doing this.. Because in South Asia, deobandis are large in populations than Barelvi's or Wahabi.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Bhai deoband is in UP and Talibanis are deobandi. Tum choozo ko samjh toh ata nahi hai kuch what I am talking about. Go and get some knowledge before you come and debate this.
That is what I also meant in my post which you "think" you have countered:rolleyes:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
No, it is smart idea and politically correct in current media environment. When you have a pro-Hindu media, you can do anything. Otherwise conversion of 40 odd muslims will be there on tv for months and will kill any future chances.
I know and I am for this proposal. But I am giving the reason why it will be difficult on the ground

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
That is what I also meant in my post which you "think" you have countered:rolleyes:
I know, i just wrote it in short .. any ways. you are right.. RSS can operate only in India but intelligence can operate outside.

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad sahab
University Nick Founded Location Website
Darul 'Uloom Karachi[24] Jamiah Karachi 1951 Korangi, Karachi [27]
Jamia Khair-ul-Madaris Khair-ul-Madaris 1947 Multan
Jamiah Farooqia, Karachi[25] Jamiah Farooqia 1967 Karachi, Pakistan [28]
Jamia Binoria International[26] Jamia Binoria 1979 Karachi, Sindh [29]
Jamia Uloom-ul-Islamia[27] 1954 Karachi, Pakistan [30]
Jamiatur Rasheed, Karachi[28][29] Jamiatur Rasheed 19?? Ahsanabad, Pakistan [31]
Ashrafia Islamic University[30] Jamia Ashrafia 1947 Lahore, Punjab [32]
Jamia Darul-uloom Siddiqia[31] Jamia Siddiqia 1990 Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan [33]
Jamiah Arabia Ahsan-Ul-Uloom

just closing one Madrassa wont do any Job. 20% people are Deobandis in Pakistan, rest 25% are Barelvi's other salafi, wahabi.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Sir there are many more deobandi Madrasas in Pak, around 7-8. And it's good if they are doing this.. Because in South Asia, deobandis are large in populations than Barelvi's or Wahabi.
All I meant is that there is a stiff competition and Deobandis are losing ground to Salafist madarasas in Pak. Also, we do not want Indian and Pakis muslims to come together through the deobandi thread.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I know and I am for this proposal. But I am giving the reason why it will be difficult on the ground
Money talks and I am sure Church will be more than happy to oblige and they are good at buying politicians. If they don't just cut the funding.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
All I meant is that there is a stiff competition and Deobandis are losing ground to Salafist madarasas in Pak. Also, we do not want Indian and Pakis muslims to come together through the deobandi thread.
I don't know why we are even discussing deobandi link or other crap when @asingh10 put that out of the question in his very first reply

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Money talks and I am sure Church will be more than happy to oblige and they are good at buying politicians. If they don't just cut the funding.
Who is going to control the church? Really? There us nothing stopping them from takingnmoney and using it on Hindus.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I know, i just wrote it in short .. any ways. you are right.. RSS can operate only in India but intelligence can operate outside.

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad sahab
University Nick Founded Location Website
Darul 'Uloom Karachi[24] Jamiah Karachi 1951 Korangi, Karachi [27]
Jamia Khair-ul-Madaris Khair-ul-Madaris 1947 Multan
Jamiah Farooqia, Karachi[25] Jamiah Farooqia 1967 Karachi, Pakistan [28]
Jamia Binoria International[26] Jamia Binoria 1979 Karachi, Sindh [29]
Jamia Uloom-ul-Islamia[27] 1954 Karachi, Pakistan [30]
Jamiatur Rasheed, Karachi[28][29] Jamiatur Rasheed 19?? Ahsanabad, Pakistan [31]
Ashrafia Islamic University[30] Jamia Ashrafia 1947 Lahore, Punjab [32]
Jamia Darul-uloom Siddiqia[31] Jamia Siddiqia 1990 Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan [33]
Jamiah Arabia Ahsan-Ul-Uloom

just closing one Madrassa wont do any Job. 20% people are Deobandis in Pakistan, rest 25% are Barelvi's other salafi, wahabi.
Dude, Deobandis run many local madarsas and I was talking about that and not the big seminaries. They still have big seminaries running but more and more kids are attending salafist schools there.

Also, if Taliban draws inspiration from Deoband, how do you want to use it against Pak when they have their own stupid worldview.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Toh bhaiya.. that's why I opened this thread. Protect the deobandis in Pakistan. Just like in Bangladesh. India did not let Salafi dominate deobandis. The situation there is still under control. But the citizens of these countries must be forced to think that they are deobandis first then muslims, or the other guy who is a salafi, he is a Kuffar. This is how something can be managed.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Who is going to control the church? Really? There us nothing stopping them from takingnmoney and using it on Hindus.
You really think the central govt. does not know the whereabouts of expenditure and activities. It has a big machinery. Obviously, they would target some Mindus here and there but they cannot on a large scale.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Also, if Taliban draws inspiration from Deoband, how do you want to use it against Pak when they have their own stupid worldview.
Talibunnis don't even listen to their creaters- Pakis and this genius wants to believe India can use them:lol:

Besides is there any meaningful distinction between wahabbis and deoband? Wahabbis are the purest form of Islam and deobandis are just less retarded than Wahabbis.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Dude, Deobandis run many local madarsas and I was talking about that and not the big seminaries. They still have big seminaries running but more and more kids are attending salafist schools there.

Fatwa from Deoband does the job as it does against Wahabis. But rather than non muslims, Muslims of these countries must (not just Molvis) rather citizens should start debating this. Only then the agenda will succeed.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Toh bhaiya.. that's why I opened this thread. Protect the deobandis in Pakistan. Just like in Bangladesh. India did not let Salafi dominate deobandis. The situation there is still under control. But the citizens of these countries must be forced to think that they are deobandis first then muslims, or the other guy who is a salafi, he is a Kuffar. This is how something can be managed.
Just like in Bangladesh where they wanted to save the Jamaat rapists of 71. As far as hatred towards India is concerned Salafist == Deobandi.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You really think the central govt. does not know the whereabouts of expenditure and activities. It has a big machinery. Obviously, they would target some Mindus here and there but they cannot on a large scale.
Again dude, all of what you are talking about are state responsibility and not Central responsibility. It can only change if the state govts change!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles