Ugly Immigrants: Man Behaves Obnoxiously to Old Woman on Bus

sanjay

Here's a video of a brown guy behaving really badly towards an elderly lady:

We always like to proclaim immigrants as being fabulous people uplifting the countries the immigrate to, and never like to consider the other side - the ugly cases of people who do rotten things.

Let us remember that you can't whine or legislate your way to a good image. A good image along with credibility, is accomplished through good conduct, such as civic duty. It cannot be achieved by crying "dishcriminayshun" at the drop of a hat.

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

^^

I am rather pissed off with the other passengers in the train because they did not grab this guy by his collars and throw him out of the train.

niharjhatn

I have a couple of things to say - most of the 'brown' immigrants to the Netherlands are Moroccans/other arab North Africans, who, although may share a skin tone common to other indians, are in the present day, nothing like us.

Secondly, what does being an immigrant have to do with bad behaviour? Such behaviour is unacceptable whether you are an immigrant or not. IT IS discrimination when you start judging all immigrants based on what a select few do...which has started to happen in many of these northern european nations and other immigrant-heavy nations.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Because the media would have easily turned it into a racial attack.
Btw, you have obnoxious people like him everywhere, try riding a blue-line in Delhi and this little incident would look like exchange of pleasantries.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
You cant use this against an whole race or religion! This guy probably went through some raciest shit in that country and got pissed, ether way the fool does not know how to handle such situations and he is making it worse!

sanjay

I'm saying that immigrants should take it upon themselves to feel a special responsibility to the societies they immigrate into, to show respect to others and maintain a positive image for themselves. Immigrants should understand that they are responsible for their own image and what others think of them, through their own conduct. Can't always blame things on everybody else - if you're going to claim 'dishcriminayshun' all the time, then why did you go there in the first place?

pmaitra

I'm saying that immigrants should take it upon themselves to feel a special responsibility to the societies they immigrate into, to show respect to others and maintain a positive image for themselves. Immigrants should understand that they are responsible for their own image and what others think of them, through their own conduct. Can't always blame things on everybody else - if you're going to claim 'dishcriminayshun' all the time, then why did you go there in the first place?
I totally second this. Immigrants must try to integrate with the natives.

It is not about being Muslim or anything else. I have Muslim friends from Turkey, Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan who are extremely respectful. However, this guy really pissed me off. I have had similar encounters in the Sealdah North as well as Mumbai Western Line. Some people simply should not be using public transport if they are so sensitive about their bike.

Oracle

The way the guy is speaking Danish, he certainly is not an immigrant. He is atleast a generation old living in Denmark. I doubt he's brown, considering the lights inside the train.

Whoever recorded this video has certainly scored a sordid point. How did he know the guy is a Muslim?

Other than that, the guy sure needs to attend anger management classes.

Blackwater

You cant use this against an whole race or religion! This guy probably went through some raciest shit in that country and got pissed, ether way the fool does not know how to handle such situations and he is making it worse!
Iam afraid but its true. I live in Holland. Muslims immigrants from morroco are same here. Creating trouble everywhere. This has been discussed lot of times. I know it has nothing to relate with Islam but there culture. Always ready to merne marne.

Rahul92

These stupid Arab immigrants want all the rights but not want to fulfill their duties

Dark_Prince

Much of the rowdy immigrants in the west are from somalia, pakistan, turkey and arab states.....most of the Indians who migrate are either nerds or a complete useless lot which are gud only for cab driving (mostly from Punjab). Indians usually, can never insult the natives as they do not live in ghettos (with greater sense of security and reprisal in the form of riots and target killings as seen with muslims) in particular with pakistanis and illiterate islamic migrants from arab states, who are despicable shameless radicals.

sanjay

The way the guy is speaking Danish, he certainly is not an immigrant. He is atleast a generation old living in Denmark. I doubt he's brown, considering the lights inside the train.

Whoever recorded this video has certainly scored a sordid point. How did he know the guy is a Muslim?
Why is the guy himself hollering 'dishcriminayshun'? He seems to be calling himself a racial minority. His complexion looks brown-skinned. Even if he's second-generation, he has no justification.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
This Kind of guy is every where on globe..

What a burden..

JayATL

the guy born into a Christan , Hindu , Sikh family would still be the arsehole he is today... his upbringing made him this way , not his religious background. he is using his religious background to make excuses.

Blackwater

the guy born into a Christan , Hindu , Sikh family would still be the arsehole he is today... his upbringing made him this way , not his religious background. he is using his religious background to make excuses.
Iam afraid but its true. I live in Holland. Muslims immigrants from morroco are same here. Creating trouble everywhere. This has been discussed lot of times. I know it has nothing to relate with Islam but there culture. Always ready to merne marne.

This is wat i mentioned in my post. It has nothing to with Islam. But with up brining of Arabs and their thakedars:)becky:)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles