'UFO' sighted in Uttar Pradesh's Kasganj, image goes viral: Reports

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Intelligent person, we have deep space network.
We used NASA's network because of geographical reason, China also used European system many times. [emoji14]
Though NASA's network undoubtedly covers entire solar system, we could have sent Mangalyaan on our own if India was located between Europe and North America, but unfortunately we are located between East Asia and Middle East.
Indian system currently lags behind in sending probes to outer planets like Jupiter, Saturn etc.(nor they are in our plans), we will eventually develop bigger network when needed. It is made for sending probes to Moon, Mars or Venus as of now.

You ever heard of American weather weapon HAARP?
India has developing a similar facility called GIRI.
One who watches Pakistani rants will definitely know about HAARP.

And thanks for the info about ISROs deep space network. Will study more about it. (Y)

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
As i said sapce is big , costly , full of challenges and errors . Joint ventures reduces cost,error and brings in new technology on board , plus mission can be executed lot quicker. without colloboration u cant imagine a space prg,for instance to track ,communicate space org takes foreign country's help coz no country can have its antenna across the globe.
If russia's phobos grunt mission hadnt failed we wud have landed candrayaan 2 on the moon by now..Now u can see the delay here.. as we have to make both orbitter and lander.Now we have to build both which may or may not go right but on the other hand RUssia had the experiecnce to land on moon which we could have used and learnt from.
as far as space station is concerned i am 200% sure india will collboarate at-least with Russia for simple reason cost and tech sharing . even Russia will look forward towards india(BRICS)space station is built for conducting experiments and studying effect of space.
if you read BRICS portfolio india -russia already are collborating on various experiment ranging from material sicence,nano-techetc..
It is bettter to have partners in space. for ex- USA has to rely on it enemy Russia to go to ISS. u can see evn enemies have to collaborate.
I can understand your point what you are saying.
But it won't gonna happen in the way which you are thinking.
If you'll stay tuned to news, there are so many JVs between these countries (US, Russia, China, India, Japan or Europe) in space as well as science and technology in other fields as per interests.
India was associated with CERN at a time, now we're making our own.

In space context, a race for mining of expansive elements on Moon in next 50 years is going to happen.
Rarely, anyone gonna help another.
Plus we will be a far more stronger economy to put money in venture to attain the tech.
For 2050:
Nominal
IMG_20160707_120524.JPG

PPP:
IMG_20160707_120422.JPG

Without pouring enough money in tech, Russia gonna surely be lagging behind in technology.
For Cdy-2:
ISRO had to redefine entire mission after Russia pulled out.
So, delay was obvious, in fact better than a failure caused by unreliable Russian tech.(Sorry Russia. :p)
Do you know, Kaveri may be unable for integration, But Western and Indian Engines are designed for a life of 6000 hours against 2000 hours of Russian and Chinese engines.
For Russian collaboration in space station:
Russia has already done it's share by helping in making module (crew module is base of a modular space station).
We can do rest of things, we have done some of them and we should do rest too.
Only field where we need them now is training our Vyomanauts.

And buddy, insistence of JV is a lack of confidence. We must take when needed but not in vain, we must try to do original things.
One who watches Pakistani rants will definitely know about HAARP.

And thanks for the info about ISROs deep space network. Will study more about it. (Y)

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
GIRI means Gadanki Ionospheric Radar Interferometer
For network:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Deep_Space_Network

FRYCRY

Country flag
Hahaha abe kya dekh liya, it's a bad photoshop attempt :rage:

Akask kumar

I can understand your point what you are saying.
But it won't gonna happen in the way which you are thinking.
If you'll stay tuned to news, there are so many JVs between these countries (US, Russia, China, India, Japan or Europe) in space as well as science and technology in other fields as per interests.
India was associated with CERN at a time, now we're making our own.

In space context, a race for mining of expansive elements on Moon in next 50 years is going to happen.
Rarely, anyone gonna help another.
Plus we will be a far more stronger economy to put money in venture to attain the tech.
For 2050:
Nominal
View attachment 9310
PPP:
View attachment 9311
Without pouring enough money in tech, Russia gonna surely be lagging behind in technology.
For Cdy-2:
ISRO had to redefine entire mission after Russia pulled out.
So, delay was obvious, in fact better than a failure caused by unreliable Russian tech.(Sorry Russia. :p)
Do you know, Kaveri may be unable for integration, But Western and Indian Engines are designed for a life of 6000 hours against 2000 hours of Russian and Chinese engines.
For Russian collaboration in space station:
Russia has already done it's share by helping in making module (crew module is base of a modular space station).
We can do rest of things, we have done some of them and we should do rest too.
Only field where we need them now is training our Vyomanauts.

And buddy, insistence of JV is a lack of confidence. We must take when needed but not in vain, we must try to do original things.

GIRI means Gadanki Ionospheric Radar Interferometer
For network:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Deep_Space_Network
ok .. only time will tell. You will see it..

aliyah

do ufo had any flag on it......like blue elephant or green with cycle or some saffron with lotus ;)

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
i agree abt europe.. not russia.. BRICS will bcm stronger day by day.. and will be the most powerful group of nation.. just wait.. only time can justify our statements...
I agree that per capita income growth rate of Russia is good (though much lower than India, it is still respectable) but declining population of Russia affecting total economic output.
Russia is going to become a developed country in 3-4 yearsin(and BRICS is Union of developing countries),
Brazil has a great economic crises and South African economy is slow as well.

So, we must think of a new union to replace BRICS.
They can be China, India, Mexico, Indonesia and Turkey etc..
Further China, Turkey and India too will graduate as developed countries to be part of G7.
BRICS wasn't for forever.
It was a Union of 5 developing countries to challenge American economic monopoly.
When they will be able to do it individually, BRICS will be collapsed, even faster than European Union.
Warning: We are at risk of going off topic. I'm coming in inbox for further talk. Though you can reply this message on thread if you want public and other members to note your point.

hardip

ye dava Bilkul..wesa hi hai jaisa UP ki government..

ke kaam ka hota hai...

aur log bhi yakin kar lete hai....:D :D :D

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
last year on Republic Day a UFO was shot down by IAF planes over some villages in Rajasthan. a UFO, not necessarily a 'flying saucer'. official explanation given was, yes, that it was a (weather) balloon from pakistan. the metal pieces that fell down from it though seemed queer. matter seemed to have been hushed up.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
I guess last year was another case.
Cases of these so called Alien Ships have been increasing every year but I would be more happy if it would be a military project and not real aliens.
I believe its from last year (from Kanpur). I will post a few more incidents reported from last year (India) later tonight.

regarding the crafts, its a mix of the two (human & 'alien' crafts, the more bizarre one attributed to the latter). sightings of those are but one part of the whole phenomenon. for, sightings and encounters of the 2nd and 3rd kind also form a major chunk of the phenomenon (of which, about a couple of Indian ones i'll post later). also, its a fallacy to assume that the 'aliens' necessarily come from distant space (like how the thread deviated to discussion about deep space human-tech). that's a pop-culture conditioning (mostly by way of movies). there's a good deal of decades of well-archived info that tells that there's more to it (and with HIGH strangeness). ultra and crypto-terrestrials are (also) what are seriously suspected to be part of the happening (sometimes, majorly!). its a terribly perplexing arena of observation and study (you can liken it to 'an arena of mazes'), with little-to-no definite answers forthcoming, but OTOH new & new confusing layers getting added up, as also which quite often poses grave risk to health, sanity and life of an investigator, some reasons why quite a few of them (abruptly) quit their investigation and research.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles