U.S., Japan, India to hold major naval drill in Western Pacific

3deffect

Country flag
china trying very hard to block india in NSG...its shows only one thing..how much scare china from india...

its shows chinese shitting in their pants..coz of india..!!! well india will join NSG no doubt

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
It is unlikely Russia would be ever included. Russia hopes for China to be an ally while China extracts benefits from Both
communist and capitalist world (all
Money from evil capitalist countries)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
China was once upon a time an enemy of Russia. Even today they have no cordial relation. Only US hate has bring them to gather.

rishivashista13

Country flag
china trying very hard to block india in NSG...its shows only one thing..how much scare china from india...

its shows chinese shitting in their pants..coz of india..!!! well india will join NSG no doubt
But how ? Without Chinese support it is not possible . And there is no reason for China to support India .
Is there any other way ?

Sent from my Micromax Q380 using Tapatalk

tsunami

Country flag

Actually it is more important for china to have Pakistan in NSG. I don't think they have much of the problem with India being part of NSG because India is not going to gain much from NSG membership accept if India become member of it and Pakistan doesn't at the same time, then they will never be able become one because then India will have veto on it.

Also the mess China made by providing reactors to porkis is hunting them as most of the NSG members are not supplying fuel to even China now.

I believe this is the reason that most of the CPEC plants are coal based and not nuclear one as Pakistan doesn't have fuel to operate them and China also can not feed them now.

China is using India's application as an excuse for Pakistan's membership. If Pakistan becomes

Global Defence

New threads

Articles