Two Child policy in Muslim areas in Myanmar

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Just 2? The way they like to overpopulate and outnumber the locals it needs to be 1.

And what about marriages? Even 2 marriages would mean 4 kids. :lol:

parijataka

Country flag
These guys are Bangladeshis from Chittagong region of BD speaking Chittagongian dialect. Bangladesh is exporting on its excess population to neighbouring countries.

rocky balboa

These bangladeshis have overpopulated assam and have severly affected the demography of the region after4 decades of illegal influx the locals have now become minorities..

natarajan

hope india applies this to all indians,even that will be immense help

TrueSpirit

hope india applies this to all indians,even that will be immense help

Thats the catch "Hope"
Most political parties have been chasing this very demographic dividend arising out of illegal immigration from the East.

Laymen like you & I may or may not have a voter ID card, but our concerned politicians go out of their way to ensure that these immigrants have all their papers in place, to ensure they get their vote.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I kept forgetting to post this news item. Its quite an explosive decision if taken anywhere else in the world.

One thing is clear - Myanmarese are ruthless when it comes to preservation of their society and their way of life. They are least bothered about "human rights" or "minority rights" or "secularism".

In India however, we need to keep these things in mind. I agree with Natarajan's suggestion - we need two child policy for the whole country here, irrespective of religion. Unless demographic trends are arrested in the current state, we will be ruined as a society in the future.

natarajan

when the one who become ruthless when they attain majority,so Myanmar took step so that they never become ruthless

Global Defence

New threads

Articles