To Administer Of Dfi Mr.yosuf And Mr.sigh

Ind4Ever

To administer of DFI Mr.Yosuf and Mr.Sigh

Let me introduce my self. Am a proud Indian to what ever the extend it may be .I am kind of Indian who will stand 1st in the queue for war if my mother land needed . So when I see paki forum thriving with members responding and keeping their forum alive it hurts me when my Indian forum don't . Yes am deeply hurt . I can help you out so do contact me personally to my inbox .At this stage I can sacrifice my Facebook page with 60k+ members by posting DFI link in many posts so many Indians will join this forum and encourage DFI. Just an honest wish.

I can't figure out how to send personal message to another member.

On topic -

Please considered making forum home page with recent thread like Indian politics , Indian defence, world defence .

It's really hard to open every single subjects like Indian Army , Navy , strategic, airforce etc .

This could make more interactive among members.Once you make it many including me will pop in to DFI just to check the latest news on India and our defence . Please consider. Am not aware of work involved to do it but am sure this will help more Indians and other nationals interested in Indian defence will actually be the frequent visitors.

Sorry if I crossed the rules .I just wanted to keep our flag flying so high that our enemies will look at it like a Mighty God up in the skies .

I am willing do contribute to our mother and this forum for betterment of our mother Bharat Maaa.

Please share your thoughts .

Let's make DFI an international success

Ind4Ever

What I noticed is procces is good and fast but clarity is missing . We need to have Forum home page with all latest news thread post with links .More links means more visibility in Google search for those key words . Paki can't be better than us. We can't lag behind them . Their forum has clear view of latest news on them ,India , world .

Consider admins just a humble request

Srinivas_K

Country flag
No need to sacrifice your fb page dude, just participate in the discussions here and also post some of the interesting threads links of DFI in your fb page, that will also help your fb page.

Your inputs are needed, Have a nice time here :)

Ind4Ever

No need to sacrifice your fb page dude, just participate in the discussions here and also post some of the interesting threads links of DFI in your fb page, that will also help your fb page.

Your inputs are needed, Have a nice time here :)
But am already busy and mostly live outside India .So I can't take care of my page . So DFI can do the trick . More fans on fb is more members on DFI. Am happy to help . After all our nations pride is what important .

Ind4Ever

And what do you think Bro .Should DFI consider of forum home page with recent threads like PDF? Pokis are enjoying with easy to access interface . We should also go for one

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And what do you think Bro .Should DFI consider of forum home page with recent threads like PDF? Pokis are enjoying with easy to access interface . We should also go for one

It used to be present in the older format. And it was my suggestion too. Anyway, a partial of such idea is there already on the upper side of the home page

Ind4Ever

It used to be present in the older format. And it was my suggestion too. Anyway, a partial of such idea is there already on the upper side of the home page
Sure it's really hard to find latest news in here.

Ind4Ever

Hope administrators will take note of it . To lure in more of our boys in Indian forum

Prakash_Dr

Why not inviting our friends in fb, twitter, watsapp to DFI. It will atleast make them aware such a page is present. They too can learn many things from here n vice versa. Atleast those who are interested will chk this out. After that it depends on ease of site n attractiveness n their involvement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
You are feeling insecure for no reason just like babies who feel insecure if someone else toy get more attention.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles