Tibet was never part of China: RSS leader

no smoking

Country flag
Lil Chicom, treaties made under duress dont count.
Treaty is treaty, especially when tibeten lamas' rulling is guarranted by this treaty, or in another word, chinese emperor's army.

Since Buddhism belong to India, we claim Tibet, also there a lot of Hindu Temples in Tibet.
Unless you can pull kind of treaty out of your hat, what you claim is worthless.

Hopefully your all weather friend and their little fundo islamofacist cronies will be doing the job for us. You are surrounded by them. Have fun lil chicom. Come get us, and we will give you beijing as a glass bowl.
Comparing what they did to you, we are just fine, my friend.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Its called making glassbowls, Up for that.
when it comes to making glassbowls,only glassbowl will be somewhere of india. We have Nukes and how about inidan?
yes, nukes r in the deep of some indian's dream.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
They came, they saw and they conquered.

But it's not complete. Before British/Spanish rule US was not a country. It was like Tribal/Nomadic. No religion, No economy nothing ! They invaded the place where no one was claiming. Even Texas was not part of geographical mexico, if you are aware of history.

Tibet is different thing. It has long history around 2,000 years back. When Ashoka spread Buddhism outside India, Tibet was influenced and transform as Buddhist country. Later on, China invaded the peaceful country with full of Buddhist monk and no resilient. I agree that anyone would have done the same as it was easy to capture But Tibet was not part of China and that is fact.
go look at a map and come back. let me know what is a fact.
the fact is tibet may not be part of China before, but it is now!

huaxia rox

if i were in the shoes of leaders of RSS i would 1st consider how people in the 7 sister states think..... then stuff like tibet.......

actually why tibet??? after all u cant preach ur cause of hindu rashtra in tibet when u r even failing in india.........can u?

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Treaty is treaty, especially when Tibetan lamas' rulling is guarranted by this treaty, or in another word, chinese emperor's army.

Unless you can pull kind of treaty out of your hat, what you claim is worthless.

Comparing what they did to you, we are just fine, my friend.
So in future if a treaty is imposed on your nation that will be acceptable to you as well. You are sowing the seeds for that situation right now.

India is not an aggressive nation but it can become one if the situation requires. We do not impose our will on other nation out of respect whereas barbarians and uncivilized do that.

What did they do to India? Is this why they have been split in to two nations. You do not seem to have a good grip on history. Take some time off and go to wikipedia before you make fool of yourself. They still have not learned from their past mistakes.
Their leadership is as stubborn as your leadership is.That is what makes you good bed fellows. Both of you export violence to other countries that is what is eating your all weather friend from inside, sooner or later it is going to happen to your nation as well. How many posts you have posted and how many times liked that analysis will tell you about the quality of your comments. I reserve these kind of feedback for the few chosen one's only.

Last edited:

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
So in future if a treaty is imposed on your nation that will be acceptable to you as well. You are sowing the seeds for that situation right now.

India is not an aggressive nation but it can become one if the situation requires. We do not impose our will on other nation out of respect whereas barbarians and uncivilized do that.

What did they do to India? Is this why they have been split in to two nations. You do not seem to have a good grip on history. Take some time off and go to wikipedia before you make fool of yourself. They still have not learned from their past mistakes.
Their leadership is as stubborn as your leadership is.That is what makes you good bed fellows. Both of you export violence to other countries that is what is eating your all weather friend from inside, sooner or later it is going to happen to your nation as well. How many posts you have posted and how many times liked that analysis will tell you about the quality of your comments. I reserve these kind of feedback for the few chosen one's only.

Can you explain what is the meaning of " yes, nukes r in the deep of some indian's dream". This is quote from your reply to ADUX. That is why I asked you to brush up your English language skills.

1st , I don't speak English .
2ed, lets say, Tyson hit u on the face, u become aggressive and hit back, what will happen?

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
1st , I don't speak English .
2ed, lets say, Tyson hit u on the face, u become aggressive and hit back, what will happen?
Don't you think it is time for you to follow my order and write something that one can understand in order to reply you.
Take some time off and improve your English language skills so that we can have meaningful exchange of views.
Tit for Tat has to be used some times when arrogant and stubborn people do not respect others.

no smoking

Country flag
If you don't have the ability to refuse it, you have to accept it. There are a lot of treaties that Chineses don't like, they still need to live with it.

Really? Then why is there no referendum so far in Kirshmire?

So, you are telling me that those islamic extremists were doing nothing to India? That is a news for everyone!
Their
leadership is as stubborn as your leadership is.That is what makes you good bed fellows. Both of you export violence to other countries that is what is eating your all weather friend from inside, sooner or later it is going to happen to your nation as well. How many posts you have posted and how many times liked that analysis will tell you about the quality of your comments. I reserve these kind of feedback for the few chosen one's only.
Yes, Pakistan is a failing country; China is doomed; USA is declining; Russia is gone;
Only india is shining.

Can you explain what is the meaning of " yes, nukes r in the deep of some indian's dream". This is quote from your reply to ADUX. That is why I asked you to brush up your English language skills.
First, that is not my post!
Second, this forum is not a language testing site. Teasing other's language doesn't make your argument stronger, especially when your own language skills is as bad as others.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
when it comes to making glassbowls,only glassbowl will be somewhere of india. We have Nukes and how about inidan?
yes, nukes r in the deep of some indian's dream.
are you retarded ?

show facts to prove that India doesn't have nukes rather than your fantasies. If avg chinese shares the same knowledge as you then your country is in deep shit.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
If you don't have the ability to refuse it, you have to accept it. There are a lot of treaties that Chineses don't like, they still need to live with it.

Really? Then why is there no referendum so far in Kirshmire?

So, you are telling me that those islamic extremists were doing nothing to India? That is a news for everyone!

Yes, Pakistan is a failing country; China is doomed; USA is declining; Russia is gone;
Only india is shining.

First, that is not my post!
Second, this forum is not a language testing site. Teasing other's language doesn't make your argument stronger, especially when your own language skills is as bad as others.
Any treaty signed while gun is being pointed to your head is not called a treaty. It is outright robbery. Tibet had no armed force to defend it self but the situation will change than we will make you sign the treaty under the same conditions.

Why don't you read the full text of UNO resolution. By the way Kirshmire is not part of India but Kashmir is.

They are doing to you as well. Can you stop it? You are going to receive the gift's from your all weather friends. As a matter of fact your Government is preparing its citizen against any nuclear weapon being used by Islamist elements.

It is news to me that Pakistan is not a failing state. I did not say China is doomed or USA is declining and Russia is gone. My point is and was that exporting the violence to other countries by China and Pakistan is going to bite you back unless you stop it on your own. As you admitted about the activities of Islamists extremists doing their things in India.

I must apologize for making the mistake. I hope you will accept it.

I am not trying to tease you, but it helps us in understanding your point if your view is communicated correctly. I hope you are not offended by my suggestion. Let me know if I make any mistakes in my posts or replies to you.

Take care brother.

Last edited:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
if i were in the shoes of leaders of RSS i would 1st consider how people in the 7 sister states think..... then stuff like tibet.......

actually why tibet??? after all u cant preach ur cause of hindu rashtra in tibet when u r even failing in india.........can u?

May be you should also look at all the workers coming to cities from rural areas in China and how your governments at all levels harass them on daily basis one of the example is schooling of their children. Show me one state in India where land is grabbed or workers cannot send their children to schools in the cities. It is like treating them as outcaste. We know that we have shortcoming in the Indian system but they are being addressed as well.

Who is trying to preach cause of hindu rashtra in Tibet. We are talking about the illegal and forced occupation of FREE NATION OF TIBET. Why don't you go to WIKIPEDIA to read the complete history of TIBET to clear your doubts if you have any.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
are you retarded ?

show facts to prove that India doesn't have nukes rather than your fantasies. If avg chinese shares the same knowledge as you then your country is in deep shit.
LOL. Its ur choice to believe or not. But something I think u should know.
0. U must a successful test of a nuclear device.(did u successful tested? I don't think so.)
1. a nuclear device is not nuclear weapon.(u cant put a house size device on ur missile)
2. Nuclear weapon need missile to deliver.(u need tested long range missiles for China)
3. U need have certain amount of nuclear weapon.(let say the # of big city of China)

so, keep going ur fantastic dream.

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
0. U must a successful test of a nuclear device.(did u successful tested? I don't think so.)
1. a nuclear device is not nuclear weapon.(u can put a house size device on ur missile)
2. Nuclear weapon need missile to deliver.(u need tested long range missiles for China)
3. U need have certain amount of nuclear weapon.(let say the # of big city of China)

Did you just number your first point, zero ?

agentperry

1. a nuclear device is not nuclear weapon.(u cant put a house size device on ur missile)

hey LOLman,
china have nukes and missiles but cant take over taiwan which is within the range of a single helicopter flight and talks of global dominance. we have nukes or not that doesnt matter as they wont be needed for chinese paper claws. moreover all international agencies claims that india do have warheads. warheads, i think you are familiar with the definition of warheads.
you may go on with your arrogance and superiority complex but china still cant act beyond 100 miles from mainland and its deployment or firing of missile in near future is like a dream.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
That's the proof I was searching for.

You can put a house size device on your missile?

Heard of Agni??
No? Well, too bad.

Oh, genius, we can deliver it through jets and submarines too.(mounted on a cruise missile of course)

We need to deliver a bomb, the radiation would do the rest.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
That's the proof I was searching for.

You can put a house size device on your missile?

Heard of Agni??
No? Well, too bad.

Oh, genius, we can deliver it through jets and submarines too.(mounted on a cruise missile of course)

We need to deliver a bomb, the radiation would do the rest.
Where is agni? Testing field?
Where is ur subs? Powered by cows?
Jets ? U need have a nuclear weapon that can put on ur jet.

LOL.

vanwilder

ok,if you have a naught common sense on china,pls zip your hole.it's well known that china has over 50 minorities,most of which remain their own languages\culture\life style.in fact,chinese minorities enjoy some privilege that han does not.for example,in the policy of one-child in one family,the minorities has been ruled out.historically,the relationship between tibet and china inner land was thousands times closer than that between tibet and india.plus,what does india want?merger tibet?
Well, many parts of China were not a part of the original empire North of the Yellow River.

They were captured and then the people were assimilated as Hans.

Tibet and Xinjiang are the only two who are resisting becoming Hans.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
hey LOLman,
china have nukes and missiles but cant take over taiwan which is within the range of a single helicopter flight and talks of global dominance. we have nukes or not that doesnt matter as they wont be needed for chinese paper claws. moreover all international agencies claims that india do have warheads. warheads, i think you are familiar with the definition of warheads.
you may go on with your arrogance and superiority complex but china still cant act beyond 100 miles from mainland and its deployment or firing of missile in near future is like a dream.
u can keep dreaming.LOL

Global Defence

New threads

Articles