This Kullu cafe doesn't allow Indians to enter

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
This is why I've been an opponent of giving political asylum. We must evict Tibetans as soon as possible. Right now we're being used as cannon-fodder by the west, in their fight against China. Let the Tibetan Government in Exile set up shop elsewhere.

The same goes for Israelis. They can't be normal tourists who visit and fvck off. They just have to start acting possessive and claimant about the place.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
This is why I've been an opponent of giving political asylum. We must evict Tibetans as soon as possible. Right now we're being used as cannon-fodder by the west, in their fight against China. Let the Tibetan Government in Exile set up shop elsewhere.

The same goes for Israelis. They can't be normal tourists who visit and fvck off. They just have to start acting possessive and claimant about the place.
to me it looks more like a safe house for Mossad to keep eye on Pak and China plus for narcotics business for fund raising. etc..

Illusive

Country flag
Well, Indians aren't allowed thats for sure but its pretty vague about if only Israelis are allowed because the quote said they allowed a white guy to enter, now if that white guy was jew or Israeli is not established.

Anyway pretty stupid thing to do, why would you not want more business.

blueblood

WTF

People, stop going overboard. Its a fucking Marijuana den and the owner is an Indian. Its not "Indians are not allowed". It is a "Only white potheads are allowed".

There are plenty of such places all over India. I stumbled upon one in Khajuraho.

sob

Mod
Country flag
@angeldude13 you are being officially warned against making racist posts.

This will not be tolerated here. Am cleaning the posts.

Aparajita

West wants to Christianize all of India to be made as cannon fodder against China, look at the hateful, anti-Hindu, pro Xtian tweets of Christine Fair for example.

salute

................................................................................................................................

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
to me it looks more like a safe house for Mossad to keep eye on Pak and China plus for narcotics business for fund raising. etc..
If that was a Mossad outpost,
A. They won't make is so woefully obvious (Hebrew signboards), it won't be a restaurant to begin with
B. They'd actually maintain their cover by letting anyone in, and not creating a controversy (esp in a place like India, where every idiot is looking for their 5 minutes on Times Now).

I'd imagine that foreign intelligence agencies would have their safehouses in densely populated areas.

Sylex21

How about everyone calm down. It's ONE cafe, by one owner. It's not like it's an Israeli policy across their entire nation, or that there are a million such cafe's in India. It's just one group of people being idiots and it is already being dealt with.

"The Kullu Deputy Commissioner said action will be taken against the cafe owner if the allegations were found to be true."

The problem is taken care of, and in no way does this reflect the policies of Israel or the Jewish people. If Indians were all judged by anything any Indian did ever, the insanity would never end. In any large group of people you are going to get idiots. Only official government or policies that are large scale should reflect upon an entire group of people.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Nothing new if Indians are not allowed.It happens in other cafes as well though not so openly.

Visited few mountain cities and saw it's taken over by Israeli hippies doing all sorts of drugs-sex-rave party stuff etc.The hippi girls are engaged in sex with local teen for some free drugs. Also the babas also involved in sex-drugs with hippies.

Whats new??? Imagine if same happens in Israel/Russia and locals are not allowed.

Last edited:

CrYsIs

Country flag

Your outrage should be directed at that Indian owner who banned Indians and not the Israelis.

India is not in a position to damage it's friendship with Israel.

Giving political asylum is mandated by UN law to which India is an adherent.

DingDong

Country flag
Your outrage should be directed at that Indian owner who banned Indians and not the Israelis.

India is not in a position to damage it's friendship with Israel.

Giving political asylum is mandated by UN law to which India is an adherent.
There are no UN laws, only conventions. I don't think Israel is indispensable, had that been the case India won't have maintained close ties with Iran and Syria.

Reason behind Indians not being allowed to enter has been correctly established by few members: DRUGS. Large number of Israelis at the end of their mandatory Military services head for India, many of them arrive in HP and no sensible businessman would miss a chance to monetize.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
If that was a Mossad outpost,
A. They won't make is so woefully obvious (Hebrew signboards), it won't be a restaurant to begin with
B. They'd actually maintain their cover by letting anyone in, and not creating a controversy (esp in a place like India, where every idiot is looking for their 5 minutes on Times Now).

I'd imagine that foreign intelligence agencies would have their safehouses in densely populated areas.
Or it is also possible that this news is intentionally produced to bring this building into lime light to keep them mark.

But any how if it is genuine case then actions must be taken otherwise govt. knows better.

avknight1408

Country flag
I heard that In puducherry there are places where indians are not allowed.

Last edited:

Victor Sierra

Country flag
I recently heard about this place. Planning to visit this cafe.

Its in Kasol.

Ankit Purohit

Country flag
Mr Victor Sierra ,Go there and tell them ye gaav mera hai aur me yaha ka singham hu :biggrin2::rofl:

CrYsIs

Country flag
There are no UN laws, only conventions. I don't think Israel is indispensable, had that been the case India won't have maintained close ties with Iran and Syria.

Reason behind Indians not being allowed to enter has been correctly established by few members: DRUGS. Large number of Israelis at the end of their mandatory Military services head for India, many of them arrive in HP and no sensible businessman would miss a chance to monetize.
Drugs are not the only reason and this is not the only place in India where Indians are not allowed in.
There are beaches,restaurants,pubs where Indians are banned from entering.

http://www.oneindia.com/feature/in-...wed-at-these-5-indian-places-1842778-pg5.html

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles