The Sikh soldier who will be the first to guard Buckingham Palace

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
All this wouldn't be a problem if the Brits allowed the British Sikh Regiment to be formed.
Think about the idea for a moment. The problem of a British Sikh regiment would be an outrage here on DFI.:cool2:

Last edited:

Blackwater

Cap your nationalism again guys. Understand this: That Buckingham Palace is really a tourist enterprise and those chaps are posing for the tourists. The tourists on the other hand would like to go there really to experience the whole spectacle, royal guards marching, in formation, not moving, etc. But for tourists the rosyal guards should be wearing bearskin or their other traditional uniforms. Remember Disney banning its employees from appearing in public with headscarfs?

So give those Brits a break. They're only trying to earn a living... Maybe that Sikh guy should just voluntarily ask to be transferred to another unit without tourist duties. This would be honourable rather challenging tradition and commercial schemes (I think he is on ego tripping)...

what do u say on this.your Malaysian country men dying of hunger voluntarily ask to perform guard duties in Buckingham palace
:laugh::laugh:

voluntary tourist service by Malaysian soldier in Buckingham palace:pound::pound:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Actually without the bearskin hats or whatever they are called, it does not have the same significance.

Further, the British Sikh way of tying the pagree is not as majestic as the Indian Army Sikh pagree.

Sikh soldier Buckingham Palace

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Think about the idea for a moment. The problem of a British Sikh regiment would be an outrage here on DFI.:cool2:
Well, my take need not be right, but it could be because of what I think could be the reasons for not having a non original native community Regt.

The British would not like to have a one community regiment and that too of a non original native community (for obvious reasons!).

There will be a clamour for other such Regiments and the racial tensions in the UK, even though downplayed is always paramount in the British Govt's mind!

Having a well trained, well armed non original native community Regt could drown Britain in deep waters if a Birmingham type of riot erupts!

Birmingham has experienced riots in 1963, 2005, 2011 and even in 2012 if I recall the years correctly.

The psyche of the British non original native communities are quite different from those from lands they have emigrated from.

Last edited:

Tronic

Not surprised that the outrage on DFI would send shudders down the spine of Britain's politicians. Time to salute the rising East. :cool:

Tronic

Well, my take need not be right, but it could be because of what I think could be the reasons for not having a non original native community Regt.

The British would not like to have a one community regiment and that too of a non original native community (for obvious reasons!).

There will be a clamour for other such Regiments and the racial tensions in the UK, even though downplayed is always paramount in the British Govt's mind!

Having a well trained, well armed non original native community Regt could drown Britain in deep waters if a Birmingham type of riot erupts!

Birmingham has experienced riots in 1963, 2005, 2011 and even in 2012 if I recall the years correctly.

The psyche of the British non original native communities are quite different from those from lands they have emigrated from.
History disagrees with you. Secondly, I highly doubt any other community would clammer for their own regiments. For one, the history is just not there. Secondly, Sikhs have been the only ones to date who have been promising to provide manpower to the British army.

As for the riots, I think that's complete BS and you should know better knowing the long history of the Sikhs.

Tronic

Where would the British Army be without the Sikhs?

I've been rather surprised by all the media attention over the appearance of Guardsman Jatenderpal Bhullar on parade duty outside Buckingham Palace this week. For sure, Guardsman Bhullar, 25, has become the first Sikh to wear his turban on guard duty outside the palace. But it is not all that long ago that turban-wearing Sikhs were a familiar feature of Britain's military landscape, particularly when it came to fighting world wars.

During the glory days of the Indian Empire, Sikh soldiers were highly regarded by British officers for their martial prowess and never-say-die attitude. Sikh sepoys regularly fought alongside British soldiers during the frequent tribal revolts on the Afghan frontier in famous regiments such as Rattray's Sikhs, and the young Winston Churchill nearly lost his life rescuing a wounded Sikh when he fought in the Malakand campaign of 1897. At the Battle of Saragarhi on 12 September 1897, twenty-one Sikhs from the Indian Army's Sikh Regiment won awards for gallantry.

There were, of course, the occasional moments when the loyalty Britain's Sikh soldiers was called into question, most notably during the 1857 Indian Mutiny. But their bravery and courage became a mainstay of the British Army until Indian Independence, and thousands of Sikhs fought and
died for Britain during two world wars.

Guardsman Bhullar, then, represents a long and distinguished tradition in the British Army, which today is still reflected in the traditional Sikh battle-cry, "Bole So Nihal, Sat Sri Akal" (Victory belongs to those who recite the name of God with a true heart).

Where would the British Army be without the Sikhs? – Telegraph Blogs
And this article comes from a British right-wing sympathizer.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Why cant he wear the smaller bun turban and then wear the bear hat on top? :confused:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
History disagrees with you. Secondly, I highly doubt any other community would clammer for their own regiments. For one, the history is just not there. Secondly, Sikhs have been the only ones to date who have been promising to provide manpower to the British army.

As for the riots, I think that's complete BS and you should know better knowing the long history of the Sikhs.
History of the Sikh soldiers of India and British India and independent India is too well known to be recounted.

Indian Sikh soldiers of all phases of history are known for valour.

What you fail to realise they were born and brought up in India

This valour and being loyal was honed by the culture of the villages, where such issues were above everything else. Namak, Nam and Nishan.

The British Sikhs or any other community that are non original natives of the UK do not have the same earthy psyche of the Sikhs back home and of those times when the annals of Sikh Regiment was written in blood.

British Sikh and other communities in UK have been tempered down by the British environment and British upbringing. They do not possess the same psyche as that of those who are in India or have the psyche of the Sikhs of the villages of the past. The British Sikh are not made of the same earthy stuff that the Indian Sikhs are made of.

Birmingham riots is not BS as you claim. These riots are also history, even if you wish to not acknowledge the same.

I gave Birmingham as an example of what type of incidents spook the British original natives.

If there is a Sikh Regiment, what stops the Pakistani demanding a British Punjabi Regiment, a British Pathan Regiment and so on?

There is enough of unemployment amongst the Pakistani origin British to make a life worthwhile monetarily in the British Army. Maybe they are not joining since they would have to fight against what they call as 'brothers'.

Then the Carribean will also demand.

Like it or not, the British are wary of all non orginal native communities.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
And this article comes from a British right-wing sympathizer.
Typical dreamers of the Raj days of glory of the Mother country.

One also saw great paeans to the British Gurkhas in the British Army forums till they flooded Aldershot.

Now, the grouse and bickering shows.

They love the native boys so long as they fight for them, but once they impinge on their (Native British originals) 'Britishness', they show a different colour!

While I appreciate the valour and loyalty of soldiers and communities, I am a pragmatist and prefer not to romaticise issues or get bogged down with emotions and sentimentality.

There is a PIL in the Indian Supreme Court where the petitioner wants recruitment to the Army to be non Regimental basis and wants Community based Regts disbanded.

I say that this petition is bogus and that the petitioner is far from understanding the psyche of the Indian Army and what makes it tick!

And, to put the records straight, I am not from what the British classified as the 'martial races' and instead I am from a community that was totally found abhorrent by the British, the community being unruly to the British reign!

And yet, I think that community based Regt plays an important part in the psyche of the IA.

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
what do u say on this.your Malaysian country men dying of hunger voluntarily ask to perform guard duties in Buckingham palace
:laugh::laugh:

voluntary tourist service by Malaysian soldier in Buckingham palace:pound::pound:

We're not so much in need of money... :rolleyes:

Tronic

History of the Sikh soldiers of India and British India and independent India is too well known to be recounted.

Indian Sikh soldiers of all phases of history are known for valour.

What you fail to realise they were born and brought up in India

This valour and being loyal was honed by the culture of the villages, where such issues were above everything else. Namak, Nam and Nishan.

The British Sikhs or any other community that are non original natives of the UK do not have the same earthy psyche of the Sikhs back home and of those times when the annals of Sikh Regiment was written in blood.

British Sikh and other communities in UK have been tempered down by the British environment and British upbringing. They do not possess the same psyche as that of those who are in India or have the psyche of the Sikhs of the villages of the past. The British Sikh are not made of the same earthy stuff that the Indian Sikhs are made of.
The Sikh Regiment was bred out of the Khalsa Army, after the Anglo-Sikh wars. Sikh martial tradition is born and bred out of the history of the Sikh religion, not merely just in the villages of Punjab; for if that was so, we would not have separately distinguished Sikh Regiments from the more universal Punjabi regiments. The Sikh-Punjabi culture infusing with Western culture may seem alien and un-appealing to you, but Western Sikhs are distinguishing themselves in their adopted countries just as much as they have done in India. Take sports, politics, or even the armies of foreign countries with Sikh populations and you will see Sikhs distinguishing themselves even there at one level or another.

Birmingham riots is not BS as you claim. These riots are also history, even if you wish to not acknowledge the same.

I gave Birmingham as an example of what type of incidents spook the British original natives.

If there is a Sikh Regiment, what stops the Pakistani demanding a British Punjabi Regiment, a British Pathan Regiment and so on?

There is enough of unemployment amongst the Pakistani origin British to make a life worthwhile monetarily in the British Army. Maybe they are not joining since they would have to fight against what they call as 'brothers'.
Last time I checked, the only link Pakistanis have had with the British Army is gathering alongside roads and cursing the British war dead and wishing ill on the British Army. To compare Sikhs with the British Pakistanis is an insult and even you know this. It speaks volumes of the prejudice with which you argue with.

Then the Carribean will also demand.
They lack a military history, or even a desire, to make such a demand.

Like it or not, the British are wary of all non orginal native communities.
That's your opinion. I am of the opinion that I don't think they are as vary of non-original natives as you would like them to be.

It's as @W.G.Ewald suggested; that there would be outrage on DFI if a British Sikh Regiment was formed, and there is no doubt in my mind, that you, sir, would be at the forefront of this outrage.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Sikh Regiment was bred out of the Khalsa Army, after the Anglo-Sikh wars. Sikh martial tradition is born and bred out of the history of the Sikh religion, not merely just in the villages of Punjab; for if that was so, we would not have separately distinguished Sikh Regiments from the more universal Punjabi regiments. The Sikh-Punjabi culture infusing with Western culture may seem alien and un-appealing to you, but Western Sikhs are distinguishing themselves in their adopted countries just as much as they have done in India. Take sports, politics, or even the armies of foreign countries with Sikh populations and you will see Sikhs distinguishing themselves even there at one level or another.
That is history.

Rewind to the present and see reality.

They are now leading entrepreneurs!

The demands of the time has changed!

Last time I checked, the only link Pakistanis have had with the British Army is gathering alongside roads and cursing the British war dead and wishing ill on the British Army. To compare Sikhs with the British Pakistanis is an insult and even you know this. It speaks volumes of the prejudice with which you argue with.
I did not compare the Sikhs with the Pakistanis.

I was mentioning why the British would not have a non original native unit in the British Army.

But, as usual, in your jingoist fervour would like to turn everything with a communal twist.

On Muslims serving the British army, here goes:

With more than 600 Muslims in the British Armed Forces, do those that are deployed on the front line in Afghanistan have to reconcile their beliefs in order to fight hardline Islamic Taliban militants?

"My home is the UK. As a Muslim, that's the place I'd happily die for and kill for. That's the same way it's going to remain until my dying day.

"My entire soul belongs to the UK and I'm more than proud to fight for this country."

Pte Shehab El-Din Ahmed El-Miniawi, is serving with 2nd Battalion The Parachute Regiment in Helmand Province, a Taliban stronghold and scene of some of the heaviest fighting in the nation.....

His brother L/Cpl Jabron Hashmi also served in the Army, but was killed in 2006, becoming the first British Muslim soldier to die in Afghanistan.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12504162

They lack a military history, or even a desire, to make such a demand.
I presume Corporal Johnson Beharry, who was awarded the VC (first time after 30 years) was not a person of Carribean origin, right?

He was born in Granada.

One must not merely go by history. One has to see the contemporary environment and better job opportunities that one can get. Today many are not joining not because they don't like the military, it is just because there is lucrative opportunities which are less demanding elsewhere.

History has its place and the desire for bettering one's opportunity has its own place.

Sikhs took pride in toiling in their fields and that is also history. But then when money was flowing in and Bihari labour was cheap, how come that the Sikhs were seen far and between in their field toiling except when supervising their labour?

Sentimentality and emotion has no place in real life issues.

The number of Sikhs in the British armed forces is 230.

The conference aims to bring together as many of the 230 serving Sikhs in the British Armed Forces
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/sixth-armed-forces-sikh-conference-begins
In view of that it appears your statement Secondly, Sikhs have been the only ones to date who have been promising to provide manpower to the British army. is incorrect.

Further, I would be the last one to be outraged if there was a Sikh Regt in the British Army. Far from it. It is your inability to discuss without misplaced jingoism as your feed, that makes you feel that anything that you don't hold dear to your heart is wrong and communal!

That's your opinion. I am of the opinion that I don't think they are as vary of non-original natives as you would like them to be.
I would like to believe those British Army officers I have interacted with than go by your premise.

It is a question that was natural for us when interacting with them given that our soldiers have displayed great volour and that they, the British, were the ones who started the community based Regts in the IA.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
History is a great vehicle.

But it is on interpretation of the person writing it,

And then who is reading it and lastly, the phase of time one is interpreting it.

Was 1857 a Sepoy Mutiny or the First War of Independence?

Before 1947, it was Sepoy Mutiny.

Now it is the First War of Independence.

And yet, it makes no difference to the people since all are apathetic!

Tronic

That is history.
That is reality. Sikhs in the West continue to progress and integrate into their adopted countries.

I did not compare the Sikhs with the Pakistanis.

I was mentioning why the British would not have a non original native unit in the British Army.

But, as usual, in your jingoist fervour would like to turn everything with a communal twist.
You're the one placing fourth Birmingham riots when the talk of British Sikhs comes up, and I'm the one turning things communal? Truth is, you try hard to drive a wedge between Sikhs and their adopted countries. Otherwise, what explains you giving excuses as to why the Brits should not have a British Sikh Regiment?

On Muslims serving the British army, here goes:
Oh, we have expanded from Pakistanis to Muslims now? The answer is very simple. Sikhs are an ethno-religious group with a long history of serving the British Army. The "Muslims" are not one ethno-religious group.

I presume Corporal Johnson Beharry, who was awarded the VC (first time after 30 years) was not a person of Carribean origin, right?

He was born in Granada.
And how many Beharry's are/were there? Hundreds of Thousands of Sikhs have served as one unit under the banner, and have won countless Victoria Crosses. Sikhs have a military history. The Carribeans do not. That's a fact. And the Sikhs are themselves pushing fourth to serve in the British army, with Sikh Gurudwaras voluntarily becoming recruiting grounds for the British Army. Show me one example of Pakistanis, Muslims, Carribeans, or what have you may, coming fourth as one community to bring recruits to the army.

I would like to believe those British Army officers I have interacted with than go by your premise.
I've interacted with my share of war veterans and they would disagree with you. I guess we all like to stay in the company of folks who share our opinions.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That is reality. Sikhs in the West continue to progress and integrate into their adopted countries.
That is right.

How many are matching your historical figures to join the Army of their adopted countries?

And why should they?

There are better opportunities to be had to toil with their hands than jungle bashing. Check the farmers of California. Could they not join the US Army now that they are short of valiant people in Afghanistan if one went by your treatise of history?

You're the one placing fourth Birmingham riots when the talk of British Sikhs comes up, and I'm the one turning things communal? Truth is, you try hard to drive a wedge between Sikhs and their adopted countries. Otherwise, what explains you giving excuses as to why the Brits should not have a British Sikh Regiment?
What fourth Birmingham riot?

I am not going to wade the thread, but I think I have said Birmingham riots and IIRC given the years.

They are not excuses. They are from the horse's mouth - the British officers in informal discussions. And they should know more than you. Or are you the last word?

Oh, we have expanded from Pakistanis to Muslims now? The answer is very simple. Sikhs are an ethno-religious group with a long history of serving the British Army. The "Muslims" are not one ethno-religious group.
How Pathetic.

Clutching straws to save 'face'?

But when terrorist attacks take place, they are one ethno-religious group?

How convenient.

In Punjabi it is said Ai bhi wah wah, tan bhi wah wah!

And how many Beharry's are/were there? Hundreds of Thousands of Sikhs have served as one unit under the banner, and have won countless Victoria Crosses. Sikhs have a military history. The Carribeans do not. That's a fact. And the Sikhs are themselves pushing fourth to serve in the British army, with Sikh Gurudwaras voluntarily becoming recruiting grounds for the British Army. Show me one example of Pakistanis, Muslims, Carribeans, or what have you may, coming fourth as one community to bring recruits to the army.
I would not know how many Beharries are there.

You are the self acclaimed expert who knows more than British Army officers.

You tell us!

Don't go by what people did in WWs.

That is history.

The same ethos and psyche does not hold good today and that is the reality.

Further, no personal opinion will do, no matter how jingoistic it maybe, Be a good lad and use links as I have done.

I have shown you with link how many Muslims are there in the British Army.

I think the figures in the British military is more important and speaks for itself than promises that you are tomtoming about.

The UPA govt has been promising ever since they have come to power that they will bring food inflation down. All one sees is that it is going up and up?

Pat Boone sang a song - Promises are meant to be broken IIRC.

The world promise huge sums of money for Afghanistan,

They are still coming.

As the Americans say - put your money where your mouth is.

Sikhs are contributing all over the world, but let us not go overboard!

I've interacted with my share of war veterans and they would disagree with you. I guess we all like to stay in the company of folks who share our opinions.
You may have interacted with anyone and I do not doubt that, but I would rather go by what British officers have said. It is after all their army and their Nation.

Another utopia of yours - I guess we all like to stay in the company of folks who share our opinions.

Please let me know which is this country where all share one opinion.

Even in China that has not been possible, even though they share your view that all should have ONE opinion and that opinion as YOURS/ the Party that is ruling!

Last edited:

Tronic

That is right.

How many are matching your historical figures to join the Army of their adopted countries?

And why should they?

There are better opportunities to be had to toil with their hands than jungle bashing. Check the farmers of California. Could they not join the US Army now that they are short of valiant people in Afghanistan if one went by your treatise of history?
Are you saying that the British Sikhs demanded a Sikh Regiment made up of 230 Sikh soldiers? :rolleyes: Sikhs have had problems due to the turban and beards which do not go well with Western equipment such as the helmets and Western gas masks which were introduced in the 60s and 70s which restricts bearded Sikhs from combat duties and therefore the current low numbers.

That said, Sikhs in Canada atleast have been quite active in building ties with the Canadian Forces:
Canadian Army

Canadian Army is a regular visitor at Gurudwaras and last time I was in Surrey, the army even brought it's APCs to showcase to the Sikh youth.

Here's a speech by a Sikh member of the Canadian Parliament congratulating another Canadian Sikh for taking command of a Canadian Regiment, while highlighting the contributions Sikhs have made to Canada:

As for Afghanistan; they are serving there in Afghanistan. There is no Sikh regiment so there service goes under the radar, but they are definitely there. You can only tell their presence when you hear Bhangra music blasting on the streets of Iraq or Afghanistan. :laugh:

Sikhs in Canada even remember their war heroes keeping their military history alive:

What fourth Birmingham riot?

I am not going to wade the thread, but I think I have said Birmingham riots and IIRC given the years.

They are not excuses. They are from the horse's mouth - the British officers in informal discussions. And they should know more than you. Or are you the last word?
They are not from the horse's mouth till I hear them from the horse's mouth.

How Pathetic.

Clutching straws to save 'face'?

But when terrorist attacks take place, they are one ethno-religious group?

How convenient.
BS. They are not an ethno-religious group, terrorists or not. Stop extending your own line of thinking onto me.

In Punjabi it is said Ai bhi wah wah, tan bhi wah wah!
In Punjabi it is also said, "teri ikko gal marri, tenu laggu gi karari, teri chain chain chain mukk di ni oye". :laugh:

I would not know how many Beharries are there.

You are the self acclaimed expert who knows more than British Army officers.

You tell us!

Don't go by what people did in WWs.

That is history.

The same ethos and psyche does not hold good today and that is the reality.
I don't hold a candle to you in judging people's "psyche" and "ethos". It's called pre-concieved notions, prejudice and carrying some major chips on your shoulders.

Further, no personal opinion will do, no matter how jingoistic it maybe, Be a good lad and use links as I have done.
Everything you have wrote till now has been your own personal opinion. Your links state the number of British Sikhs in the British army, I concede that point, yet, still call BS on everything else you write.

I have shown you with link how many Muslims are there in the British Army.

I think the figures in the British military is more important and speaks for itself than promises that you are tomtoming about.
There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world from Africans, Arabs, Central Asians, South Asians to South East Asians; they are as much an ethno-religious group as Christians. The Jews, Parsis, Druze, Copts are ethno-religious groups like the Sikhs, Muslims are not.

Learn the definition of the word ethno-religious before comparing apples and oranges.

The UPA govt has been promising ever since they have come to power that they will bring food inflation down. All one sees is that it is going up and up?
Not my problem.

Pat Boone sang a song - Promises are meant to be broken IIRC.

The world promise huge sums of money for Afghanistan,

They are still coming.

As the Americans say - put your money where your mouth is.

Sikhs are contributing all over the world, but let us not go overboard!
Pointless rhetoric to add mass without substance.

You may have interacted with anyone and I do not doubt that, but I would rather go by what British officers have said. It is after all their army and their Nation.
Keep stretching it mate. Your friends don't represent the entire British army.

Another utopia of yours - I guess we all like to stay in the company of folks who share our opinions.

Please let me know which is this country where all share one opinion.
I didn't know we had to switch countries to find people with whom we share an opinion. :laugh: Your flip-job didn't work.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Are you saying that the British Sikhs demanded a Sikh Regiment made up of 230 Sikh soldiers? :rolleyes: Sikhs have had problems due to the turban and beards which do not go well with Western equipment such as the helmets and Western gas masks which were introduced in the 60s and 70s which restricts bearded Sikhs from combat duties and therefore the current low numbers.
I have not said that the British Sikhs are wanting a Sikh Regt.

You are saying so.

Sikhs have no problems with their beard or turbans or with masks for NBC Warfare.

How pathetic can you get to somehow weasel in ridiculous arguments totally devoid of reality to forcibly push your point of view.

Are you suggesting that the Sikh soldiers of the Indian Army do not have beards and turbans and still wear the NBC equipment with masks?

That is the most inane and ridiculous argument I have heard.

Please keep to facts and not let your imagination run wild.

That said, Sikhs in Canada atleast have been quite active in building ties with the Canadian Forces:
Canadian Army

Canadian Army is a regular visitor at Gurudwaras and last time I was in Surrey, the army even brought it's APCs to showcase to the Sikh youth.

Here's a speech by a Sikh member of the Canadian Parliament congratulating another Canadian Sikh for taking command of a Canadian Regiment, while highlighting the contributions Sikhs have made to Canada:

As for Afghanistan; they are serving there in Afghanistan. There is no Sikh regiment so there service goes under the radar, but they are definitely there. You can only tell their presence when you hear Bhangra music blasting on the streets of Iraq or Afghanistan. :laugh:

Sikhs in Canada even remember their war heroes keeping their military history alive:

What is so surprising?

They are good soldiers.

You are coming out like the Chinese posters who showcase their glories but do not see reality.

Now, tell me Candian Sikhs who are soldiers do not have beard or turbans and so not wear NBC kit with mask?

Does that not prove you are wasting everyone's time with silly jingoistic claptrap?[

If for the British army the beard, turban and the gas mask is an inhibitor as you claim for low numbers, how is it OK for the Canadians having the same battlefield?

Are you not being silly and wasting everyone's time?

They are not from the horse's mouth till I hear them from the horse's mouth.
Go and ask them and not some fogey of the Raj days!

BS. They are not an ethno-religious group, terrorists or not. Stop extending your own line of thinking onto me.
Just debunked your silly argument where you separate Pakistanis from Muslim.

I
n Punjabi it is also said, "teri ikko gal marri, tenu laggu gi karari, teri chain chain chain mukk di ni oye". :laugh:
Little things please little minds!

I don't hold a candle to you in judging people's "psyche" and "ethos". It's called pre-concieved notions, prejudice and carrying some major chips on your shoulders.
I am beyond prejudice.

Born and brought up in a egalitarian surroundings and so was it in my work place professionally.

Your prejudice shout from the rooftops!

Everything you have wrote till now has been your own personal opinion. Your links state the number of British Sikhs in the British army, I concede that point, yet, still call BS on everything else you write.
Thank you for attributing the links that I used as proof as those that I myself wrote.

Likewise, I organised all those events and facts in the links, right?

BS since you cannot prove them wrong.

How pathetic can you get?

There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world from Africans, Arabs, Central Asians, South Asians to South East Asians; they are as much an ethno-religious group as Christians. The Jews, Parsis, Druze, Copts are ethno-religious groups like the Sikhs, Muslims are not.

Learn the definition of the word ethno-religious before comparing apples and oranges.
What tripe.

Your posts were encompassing the world or the British Army?

Weasels are less meandering to escape!

Since you claim to be an expert on Britain and British Army, may I suggest that you learn English first and that too English similes and figures of speech?

It is not 'apples and oranges'. It is 'chalk and cheese'!

Not my problem.
Living in Mars?

Or flushed with money as the modern Sikh entrepreneur and not a soldier?

Pointless rhetoric to add mass without substance.
Require knowledge of music to fathom the similarity.

Keep stretching it mate. Your friends don't represent the entire British army.
Not your mate really.

Haven't got down to the British working class language yet.

I didn't know we had to switch countries to find people with whom we share an opinion. :laugh: Your flip-job didn't work.
No one switches.

World is a global village.

You object to my globe trotting?

Since you have nothing substantial to state apart from delirious meandering, I will give your posts on this issue a go by. I have proved that you are talking out of your hat and you are steeped in history and totally divorced from reality and you are incapable of backing your delirious claptrap with links!

Thank you!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles