The secret society of the 9 unknown men

Iamanidiot

The nine secret men of DFI
a)Me(400% pure shudra from AP)
b)Ahmedsdid(Bellydancer from Travancore)
c)Lethalforce(Hakim from US)
d)AVIS(Hakim from Russia)
e)Yusuf(Evil merchant from Banglore)
f)Tarun raju garu(Evil journail from Hyderabad)
g)Satish(hakim from Madras)
h)Oracle(Evil mangol from assam)
i)Singh( Evil Pagri Beardus Paajis)[Grandmaster of DFI]

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Please Post Links of any Articles you post here, otherwise it will be deleted.

Last edited:

ahmedsid

Top Gun
ceiling beams of a 3000-year old New Kingdom Temple

well certainly some thing has been done in our past

few years ago, the Chinese discovered some sanskrit documents in Lhasa, Tibet and sent them to the University of Chandrigarh to be translated. Dr. Ruth Reyna of the University said recently that the documents contain directions for building interstellar spaceships! Their method of propulsion, she said, was "anti-gravitational" and was based upon a system analogous to that of "laghima," the unknown power of the ego existing in man's physiological makeup, "a centrifugal force strong enough to counteract all gravitational pull." According to Hindu Yogis, it is this "laghima" which enables a person to levitate.

Dr. Reyna said that on board these machines, which were called "Astras" by the text, the ancient Indians could have sent a detachment of men onto any planet, according to the document, which is thought to be thousands of years old.

at the same time IISc bangalore did research on vimanika sastra book and said they are technically not feasible by using present technology and they missed some basic aeronautical principles .......??
That Apache Gunship like symbol, was explained in detail. Due to various events, many carvings have deformed over the ages, and this is one of them. If you add a small snoop to the top of it, it becomes a real symbol with a meaning.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
If anyone wonders about invasion of so many races- from sakas and hunas to the British even when there are 9 persons to protect India...I must remind that these 9 persons were government officials........

ahmedsid

Top Gun
The very fact that we were under colonial yolk for a long time, and it took a certain Lawyer called MK Gandhi to mobilise the Public and Get Us Freedom! :) Maybe there are no 9 people, it was just 1, and Gandhiji was the one! :) Since there are lots of theories floating around, here is my 2 paisa

jatkshatriya

lol..could have been..see one of the nine unknown men has the responsibility of the book of psychological warfare.......i mean could anyone ever imagine the british empire would be forced to leave with non violence...who knows if Mahatma gandhiji was visited by one of those and given this idea of moulding public opinion

devgupt

Country flag
asoka might have created such a society, but it surely didnt last.
After the fall of Guptas, I dont think we have defeated any foreign invader. If there existed such a society, what was it doing then?

As Dan Brown said, everyone loves a good conspiracy.There are so many conspiracy theories floating around in the world. A new one from mystic Orient adds more spice.And so some believe in it.This one is nothing more.

However there is a novel by Talbot Mundy -The Nine Unknwon Men- a pulp fiction to be precise.Tried searching , but couldnt find it.Might make for good night read

p2prada

How's this for a story>>

Ashoka was an alien.

Elvis Presley is the reincarnation of Ashoka, supposedly he skipped the path of world domination on an epiphany.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
There is abook on VIMANIKA SHASTRA, which was written by the great ssage "BARADHWAJA". This shows that INDIA possesses great technology which used for good can make mankind the greatest and civilised. But if used for bad deeds it will lwad to desturction of the entire human race. That is the reason the technology is not brought to the light. In 1823 a great sanskrit scholar SUBBRAYA SHASTRI presented the VIMANIKA SHASTRA to the world at some european country. He conberted or translated it from sanskrit to english. After that Adolf Hitler took him to germany and a brief dicussion with him on VIMANIKA SHASTRA.:emot154:

Sabir

DFI TEAM
There is abook on VIMANIKA SHASTRA, which was written by the great ssage "BARADHWAJA". This shows that INDIA possesses great technology which used for good can make mankind the greatest and civilised. But if used for bad deeds it will lwad to desturction of the entire human race. That is the reason the technology is not brought to the light. In 1823 a great sanskrit scholar SUBBRAYA SHASTRI presented the VIMANIKA SHASTRA to the world at some european country. He conberted or translated it from sanskrit to english. After that Adolf Hitler took him to germany and a brief dicussion with him on VIMANIKA SHASTRA.:emot154:
From 1823 to Hitler's time...he must have lived very long...:happy_2:

Illusive

Country flag
It is real it is not a conspiracy. Infact INDIA is protected by a secret force that the world does not know that. I read in an article which on the internet, which says that, when Alexander the great attacked INDIA , their forces were attacked by an unidentified flying objects. I will try to post that article.:happy_8:
And did they went to sleep when the mughals invaded, and the British atyachar on Indians. There are a lot of secret societies, nothing secret about that. Who want secret societies when you got AREA 51.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
And did they went to sleep when the mughals invaded, and the British atyachar on Indians. There are a lot of secret societies, nothing secret about that. Who want secret societies when you got AREA 51.

Can not you understand a simple thing???? :emot0: These nine men were government employees.

jatkshatriya

asoka might have created such a society, but it surely didnt last.
After the fall of Guptas, I dont think we have defeated any foreign invader. If there existed such a society, what was it doing then?

As Dan Brown said, everyone loves a good conspiracy.There are so many conspiracy theories floating around in the world. A new one from mystic Orient adds more spice.And so some believe in it.This one is nothing more.

However there is a novel by Talbot Mundy -The Nine Unknwon Men- a pulp fiction to be precise.Tried searching , but couldnt find it.Might make for good night read
As i said....if such a society existed then its purpose was not to save india, its purpose was to save the entire mankind...or so as to say to guide them towards a collective good..........and if india is taken as the cradle of civilisation then the events that unfolded does make sense from the 9 mens original aims point of vuiew,,,,,and if the society didnt exist then may be some of those 9 books or atleast a few of them are still placed somewhere in some old temple or monastery....looking at talpades achievement..i thik it is possible

Illusive

Country flag
Can not you understand a simple thing???? :emot0: These nine men were government employees.
You mean the one created by Ashoka, government employees? what are you talking mate.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
On a serious note , I believe the path of the civilization from the ancient age to modern days is not a straight one. There have to be ups and downs....I mean a civilization is not necessarily superior to its predecessor . It is possible achievement of a civilization has been lost in due course and remained unknown to the next civilization. May be concept of different weapons like Brahmastra, Pasupat, Kaldanda or thing like Puspaka Rath were just not imagination.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles