The IS (Islamic State) aka ISIS updates

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
https://twitter.com/vicenews/status/519902641283805184
[tweet]519902641283805184[/tweet]

Why and how???
Asof my understanding It's a WW 3 for ISIL .those Turk will pay the big price to ISIL for their actions they did in the past

If Kobani falls to ISIL I Sure a massive Genocide will takes place ..may god be with the Kurds

But Till I don't know why Erdogan waiting for he should roll his tanks into Syria and Smash those ISIL

While UN caring about Ebola they should take measures to control the genocide too

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Who is leader of this outfit ISIS? Why no one would initiate the talks with them to stop this insanity? They were Mujahadeen than evolved in to Al-Queda and now they have new name ISIS. Where is the end to bring the peace back to the region? These countries have infinite sum of Petro Dollars which they invest in the overseas markets instead of their own region. If they use the brain and create the vision than peace is achievable.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Has anyone noticed that entire international media has stopped mentioning that Al Baghdadi the leader of Isis was there in Guantanamo for 3 years and later released because of no evidence. I think this was mentioned in the first two weeks and every body seems to have conveniently forgotten now a days.

Now that is called re-writing history. Hats off to the U.S.

desicanuk

Is there any movement for east turkmenistan within turkmenistan?? If am not wrong TAPI pipeline will come from east turkmenistan region. Or Did you mean east turkistan aka xinjiang?
Yes.Chinese name for East Turkmenistan is Xinjiang.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Yes.. Kobani nears ISIL hands and Baghdad is seems next

I don't think the Air strike can stop those barbarians . more troops and Tanks will do some Job

And Turks should roll their Tanks into Kobani to stop ISIL advance
The Turks really need to rethink strategically, sure ISIS will not hit Ankara directly now, but what will happen after Baghdad and Damascus fall?The Fact remains that the Turkish military is probably the best equipped to deal with this threat in the region (discounting the Iranians of course), what has been done so far is scalpel cuts on ISIS with targeted airstrikes against a few ISIS targets here and there. What is required is for NATO and Turkey to hit ISIS with a sledgehammer of B-52 carpet bombing and Turkish armor.

Dhairya Yadav

ISIS threatens Russia

:rofl:
URGENT Video: ISIS personally threatens Russian President Putin with seized Russian fighter jets - Iraqi News

(IraqiNews.com) The video which follows this article was published on social media by members of the terrorist organization, the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, includes threats to attack Russian President Vladimir Putin and liberate Chechnya and the Caucus Region with Russian fighter jets and missiles ISIS had seized from Tabaqa Airport in Raqqa, Syria as reported by IraqiNews.com on 27 August.

Vladimir Putin, an ally of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, is a principal supplier of weapons and equipment for Syrian government forces.

A member of ISIS directs his words to Putin, "these Russian planes which you had sent to Bashar, God willing, will be sent back to your own country; we will liberate Chechnya, and the Caucasus, God willing," adding that "your throne is threatened by us."

The ISIS video also threatened to use air strikes to destroy the home of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. An ISIS narrator says to Assad that "you will not enjoy sleeping."

It is known that Putin dealt harshly with the Muslims of Chechnya who aspired to gain full independence from Russia during the Russian-Chechen wars of 1994 and 1999.

================================================== ================================================== =============

I dont know if I should laugh at them or pity them for their stupidness . :pound:

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

ISIS threatens India. Then ISIS threatens Russia? Hmmm. Or is this scare-mongering tactics to get more countries to bomb Syria?

ISIS agreed to free our captive nurses. Why did they do that then? Are these threat issuers real ISIS, or are they just a faction within ISIS?

Something does not add up.

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
does the moron even know any thing about that MIg 21 i love to watch them crash and burn

sob

Mod
Country flag
ISIS threatens India. Then ISIS threatens Russia? Hmmm. Or is this scare-mongering tactics to get more countries to bomb Syria?

ISIS agreed to free our captive nurses. Why did they do that then? Are these threat issuers real ISIS, or are they just a faction within ISIS?

Something does not add up.
IIRC India was able to use former Iraqi Army officers to get the IS to release the Indian Nurses. A large section of Sunni officers of erstwhile Saddam's army have joined IS. They have good connections with India, and this was used to our advantage.

sob

Mod
Country flag
The Turks really need to rethink strategically, sure ISIS will not hit Ankara directly now, but what will happen after Baghdad and Damascus fall?The Fact remains that the Turkish military is probably the best equipped to deal with this threat in the region (discounting the Iranians of course), what has been done so far is scalpel cuts on ISIS with targeted airstrikes against a few ISIS targets here and there. What is required is for NATO and Turkey to hit ISIS with a sledgehammer of B-52 carpet bombing and Turkish armor.
The Turks are playing a very dangerous game. They want the Kurds to get pounded by the IS and then only will they step in. Today for the Turks the Kurdish are a bigger enemy then IS. Remember enemy of my enemy is my friend.

sydsnyper

Country flag
One question though... though they did let the nurses go, what about the 40 or so construction workers who were captured before they kidnapped the nurses? There has been practically no news of them...

IIRC India was able to use former Iraqi Army officers to get the IS to release the Indian Nurses. A large section of Sunni officers of erstwhile Saddam's army have joined IS. They have good connections with India, and this was used to our advantage.

sob

Mod
Country flag
One question though... though they did let the nurses go, what about the 40 or so construction workers who were captured before they kidnapped the nurses? There has been practically no news of them...
These poor souls are being used as forced labour by the IS-- if they are still alive. The nurses had no practical value for them so they were let go.

I fear that for the lives of these 40 fellow countrymen.

sydsnyper

Country flag
BTW, did anyone notice that their propaganda videos almost always have their people holding up the index finger... does anyone know its significance? Is it something unique to ISIS or is a revival of some medieval symbolism (probably symbolizing the uniqueness of allah) ?

sydsnyper

Country flag
Makes sense, they could not use the nurses as field medics since they are women and they would dare not bring about the wrath of another enemy by doing what they did to the yezidi women.

I hope someone keeps the memory of the construction workers alive...

These poor souls are being used as forced labour by the IS-- if they are still alive. The nurses had no practical value for them so they were let go.

I fear that for the lives of these 40 fellow countrymen.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles