The Glorious Army of Hind: The Indian Army in Pictures

Hassain Ghazini

I met with Indian Soldiers at the Working Boundary when I was a kid.

Also could someone tell me what unit this guys is from?

Also is drinking still a problem within the BSF? Or has it been tackled and taken care of?

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I met with Indian Soldiers at the Working Boundary when I was a kid.

Also could someone tell me what unit this guys is from?

Also is drinking still a problem within the BSF? Or has it been tackled and taken care of?
Can you tell me what Pakistani unit this guy is from?

Is pig raping still a problem within the SSG? Or have they run out of pigs and started raping dogs yet?

hardip

some way may be your right... I have to learn before post like that....

nd because only m not military expert or veteran or engineer .. of military equipment..

but what basic knowlege i have is not bad ...

my point of view is also correct...

you post german leopord tank torret but its old era ..

for better protection germans also change its armor shape .. like A1M1 Abrams..

leopard_2ng_l2.jpg

see slop armour more effective against anti tank shell

Chinmoy

Country flag
some way may be your right... I have to learn before post like that....

nd because only m not military expert or veteran or engineer .. of military equipment..

but what basic knowlege i have is not bad ...

my point of view is also correct...

you post german leopord tank torret but its old era ..

for better protection germans also change its armor shape .. like A1M1 Abrams..

View attachment 11350

see slop armour more effective against anti tank shell
They have not changed the structure of turret. Look carefully, those are detachable modular ERA. Same has been used on the tank body too.

Zulfiqar Khan

Hey, a question; what are the rules of Facial Hair in the Indian Army? Are there any traditions and what are the views on them.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Hey, a question; what are the rules of Facial Hair in the Indian Army? Are there any traditions and what are the views on them.
No allowed even for Muslims except those serving in super high altitude areas like Siachen, SF when permitted and of course, Sikhs.

Zulfiqar Khan

No allowed even for Muslims except those serving in super high altitude areas like Siachen, SF when permitted and of course, Sikhs.
Oh well... Meanwhile in Pakistan:

lol

Facial hair is mandatory in some regiments and units; most Pakistani soldiers have facial hair. It's thousands year old tradition and seen as being intimidating and 'manly'. I saw some pictures of Indian soldiers with beards and thought they maybe had the same tradition.

armyofhind

Country flag
Facial hair is mandatory in some regiments and units; most Pakistani soldiers have facial hair. It's thousands year old tradition and seen as being intimidating and 'manly'.
It's a tradition only in Pakistan where everything is related to Islam. Even when it comes to your army and soldiers.

That intimidation and all is a moot point.
Like the combat record of SSG against India shows, keeping a beard is no guarantee of fighting prowess.

Blackwater

lol

Facial hair is mandatory in some regiments and units; most Pakistani soldiers have facial hair. It's thousands year old tradition and seen as being intimidating and 'manly'. I saw some pictures of Indian soldiers with beards and thought they maybe had the same tradition.

1000 yr tradition ??? pakistan is 67 yrs old :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::truestory::truestory::truestory:

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag

lol

But you should know that a beard can't stop a bullet and modern wars are fought at a long distance.

Ye thodi boxing match hain, dhaadi dekh ke dar jayega

The 'Indi'genization is down to the core.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
1000 yr tradition ??? pakistan is 67 yrs old :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::truestory::truestory::truestory:
Areee baba all the regiments of the Pakistan army were once regiments of the British Indian Army and most of them originated in madras and all regiments were actually BIA units deployed with the punjab sub area under the BIA northern command as of august 1947 yes even all their so call traditions are begged

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

lol

That's SSG. Our Para SF in the field have beead and long hair as well much bigger than you posted of yours.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles