The forbidden public toilets of Beijing

blank_quest

Country flag
oh and about the Transparency you siad in india,does it means indian politician bribe each other in front of camera?:rofl:
ya but not like Bo Xilai , PRC has even convicted him of corruption. So honest are your leaders..:pound:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Have you visited the rural areas of China?

Or should I educate you?
Have you?

I was born in a peasant family and my family still live in the countryside. Please educate me about Chinese rural areas.

nimo_cn

Country flag
China is a closed society.

It is media is gagged.

The Communist media that is Govt controlled is only of statistics and 'feel good' news.

The reality is cloaked and no one knows, mostly the Chinese.

The little that has opened up to foreigners is a tip of the iceberg as to what they observe and the little that they observe is enough to realise the falsehood that the Chinese perpetuate to the world as 'true'.

Let us not get taken up with that rosy images these Chinese project on the forum.

They are lies.

Dig deep and you will smell the stink!
If China is a closed society, how do you get to know about China?

You haven't been to China, you have no contact with Chinese people in your real life.

Tell me why do you presume you know more about China than us?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
You know whats funny,im watching a show which talking about how Narcissism indians are,now i totaly agree:rofl:
Enlighten me, what show is this? And what is it speaking about? Where are you seeing this? Some details please.

In India, we don't have shows that speak about Chinese society and Chinese faults, because most Indians are indifferent to China in their daily lives. I was under the impression that apart from the geopolitics and defence junkies in China, Chinese society is also largely indifferent to India, that is why your talk of a show on Indian habits is a little surprising for me.

mikhail

Country flag
At least this Goverment doing a much better than the "Transparent" one in india,oh wait i forgot china need 20 years to catch up with india,you know india is such a bad example of democracy,every time a pro democracy chinese says we should rush for democracy we told them if we do that we will end up like india,they always shout:"why you even want to compare with india?does it make you feel better for compare with the worst?":rofl:
at least India is a true democracy where the freedom of speech and the freedom of religious practices is still there with the common man!but what about PRC!lolz you guys don't even know what does the expression"freedom of speech" means.do you?i mean the last time the common chini men rose their voices for demoratic rights they were crushed under the wheels of tanks by the cccp.and we all know that the cccp has forbidden all religious practices for the last six decades.so if i had a choice of living either inIndia or in china i would choose the former any day,any time because maybe china is a little more developed than India but then again who wants to live in such a country where the freedom of speech is totally absent!:hat:

mikhail

Country flag
You know whats funny,im watching a show which talking about how Narcissism indians are,now i totaly agree:rofl:
you know a funny thing mate,yesterday isaw a program regarding the food habits of the chini people and believe me mate after seeing that for half an hour i nearly vomitted!because i saw people eating dead human foetus and spiders etc.now tell me what kind of people eat these type of obnoxious things as food!:puke:

libindi

Tihar Jail
Banned
you know a funny thing mate,yesterday isaw a program regarding the food habits of the chini people and believe me mate after seeing that for half an hour i nearly vomitted!because i saw people eating dead human foetus and spiders etc.now tell me what kind of people eat these type of obnoxious things as food!:puke:
Dont know,probably indian,those chinese who have traveled to indian often describe the experience as a TORTURE like experience,no kidding,its funny you mention the food because the worst thing in indian is the food,can easily give you disease,tour guide will tell people not to buy any food or drink water outside of the hotel,and you do know both china and america have warned their people about traveling to india right?give you an idea how pathetic india is。:rofl:US cautions citizens against overseas travel, including India - Indian Express Mobile

Last edited:

mikhail

Country flag
Dont know,probably indian,those chinese who have traveled to indian often describe the experience as a TORTURE like experience,no kidding,its funny you mention the food because the worst thing in indian is the food,can easily give you disease,tour guide will tell people not to buy any food or drink water outside of the hotel,and you do know both china and america have warned their people about traveling to india right?give you an idea how pathetic india is。:rofl:US cautions citizens against overseas travel, including India - Indian Express Mobile
mate please don't talk about all these hygiene stuff becase "hygience" and "chinese" are two opposite words!indian food have recieved global acclaim for its taste and delicacy.we are not like you guys eating anything from insects like cockroaches to spiders to human foetus:lol:.we never eat something which is considered dirty and obnoxious by our forefathers.and on the other hand the chini people can eat literally anything ranging from human foetus to rats and cockroaches:pound:!

libindi

Tihar Jail
Banned
mate please don't talk about all these hygiene stuff becase "hygience" and "chinese" are two opposite words!indian food have recieved global acclaim for its taste and delicacy.we are not like you guys eating anything from insects like cockroaches to spiders to human foetus:lol:.we never eat something which is considered dirty and obnoxious by our forefathers.and on the other hand the chini people can eat literally anything ranging from human foetus to rats and cockroaches:pound:!
This sure looks "hygience"ï¼Œin indian Standard 25天印度游记 - 阿格拉旅游攻略 - 第2页 | Yododo 游多多

INDIAN:"water is so clean because we have high hygience Standard "

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

This is a train and it is not hygiene.

Have you not seen the rush in China during Chinese New Year where people cannot even get a seat?

Would you can this as hygiene?

or this

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is the spice that upsets the stomach of those who are used to bland food.

And they blame it on water!

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Its funny the first picture come out is indian isnt it? https://www.google.co.in/search?hl=...g&biw=1280&bih=940&sei=eClrULftO6a9iAfNtoDoBA
also the other image you show is clearly from poor village,while the picture i show is in indian city,you compare indian city to chinese city?im honored。

Libindi:

I suggest you stop trying to provoke a dick-measuring contest here. For every dirty picture of India that you bring up, people can bring up pictures of China as well. I myself have a collection, that I used some years back when I used to participate in such troll fights.

Chinese cities too. So please mind it, and stop posting trollish pictures.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Thread summary thus far:

1. Chinese eat anything that moves-rest of the world finds this disgusting
2. Indians bathe in shit infested waters
3. China's public toilets are disgusting and filthy
4. India does not have public toilets so people shit/urinate on the road
5. Chinese think having no toilets is a human rights violation, but killing unarmed Tibetans is just a great pastime

Please continue folks, this is definitely a very enlightening discussion between great minds that deserves our deep admiration. :rolleyes:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles