The Armed Forces

Discussion in 'Indian Army' started by Ray, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

I received this on e mail.

I would surely like to hear some frank opinions on the subject.

3. T.R.Ramaswami

T.R.Ramaswami New Member

I am the author of this article which has been doing the rounds on several email groups since October 2008. The article has also been published in the December issue of FORCE magazine in December 2008. I wish to state that I am NOT an IAS officer, nor am I an ex-armed forces officer. However I was ex-NDA (41st. course) which I had to leave on account of an injury. By profession I am an ex commercial banker and investment banker having worked in the SBI group and DSP Merrill Lynch. I would like to thank your site for carrying this article.

4. A.V.

A.V. New Member

sir nice to see you here , we would encourage you if you can share some of your works also here, many of our valued members will appreciate such good works which help us see matters by different points of view.
    Brig ray who has posted this here would also appreciate you sharing some of your works here , also defence forum india would like to welcome you to the forum

5. SHASH2K2

SHASH2K2 New Member

It is our honour to have you in our forum. Looking forward to learn a lot from your Ideas.

6. malluowl

malluowl Regular Member

Great article and even greater thinking. I have one question. If I am a minister wishing to appoint a IAS officer to my staff after overlooking many of the seniors don't the IAS & IPS officers associations make a lot of noise and hoopla about this.
    Don't these associations actively promote this stupidity?