Thailand's Prime Minister to visit Pakistan.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
feeling sleepy.

get ready for a dozen of links.where i will also post the proof of majority of NGO's working in india donate more than 5billion dollars.

Also add the aid of uk,japan and many more countries in the name of poverty to india.

even now india recieve more than 10billion dollars per year.

Begging but not admitting
as they say in saraiki

Chassa Cha ta mann naa
If there are more NGOs in India, it shows that they can find a conducive working space.

The NGOs avoid Pakistan is that while they are willing to help. they are not willing to die uselessly, given that foreigners and Pakistanis die like flies without any reasons either!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Feeling sleepy is no excuse for failing to deliver. Since Pakis are less capable than others I will give you Baksheesh. 50% concession. Give only half a dozen links showing donations of 2.5 billion dollars. Let's not have one more KLPD.

I think cousin marriages make every Paki think like other Pakis - delusions of grandeur. Ayub Khan said " A sharp blow at the right time and place will make the Hindu run". Still waiting for that blow.Yahya Khan said "The Bengali will run at the sound of gunfire". Now this Paki says he will give one dozen links. Be kind to those who are weaker than you. Let him give six links.
we are less capable.?we are human unlike indians.
why your so much obssessed with cousin marriage and all this.

Well both of them were right.this is the reason i had made my mind to beat one indian this december.just to check out how does it feel when beating a indian.because i do have seen one indian beaten by pashtuns on pak-india semi final match in 2011 world cup.

anyway let me post the links

1-
List of countries by foreign aid received - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2-
India Journal: Why Does India Give and Receive Aid? - India Real Time - WSJ

The Department for International Development, the U.K.'s bilateral aid agency, found itself responding to public criticism concerning the 250 million pounds that India receives annually as aid money from its coffers. This makes India the U.K.'s single largest aid recipien
3-http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-02-25/india/37288297_1_foreign-aid-dah-total-health

look at indian and than pakistani figure

For instance, the $775 million that India got as development assistance in health (DAH) in 2010, though not a small amount by any measure, was just 1.6% of what the both centre and state governments put together spent on public health.

Foreign aid (in million US dollar 2010) Foreign aid per capita (in US dollar) India 775 0.6 Tanzania 722 16 Ethiopia 704 8.2 Nigeria 699 4.4 Kenya 615 15 South Africa 589 11.6 Mozambique 449 19.1 Uganda 432 12.8 Congo, DR 346 5.1 Rwanda 305 29.6 Afghanistan 285 9.8 Zambia 285 21.4 Turkey 268 3.5 Pakistan 261 1.4 Vietnam 252 2.8 Bangladesh 251 1.5 Indonesia 245 1 China 239 0.2 Colombia 222 4.8 Ghana 214 8.7
4-
How India squanders British aid: £1.4bn to a country with its own space programme | Mail Online

Damn india used to recieve close to 2billion dollars from UK

5-
US gives billions in foreign aid to world's richest countries then asks to borrow it back | Mail Online

India recieve 126millions from USA aswell..No wonder they are officially called as pathological bheekari

6-http://www.hillarynme.com/2011/06/24/why-is-a-cash-strapped-u-s-giving-away-billions-in-foreign-aid-to-some-of-the-worlds-richest-countries/

india has recieved more than 100billon dollar aid..largest for any development country in the whole world

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
you can ignore the Sir Riaz haq link since the other mention everything aswell

So this post has confirmed a couple of things

*India is the world most bheekari nation(using this word only because indians use this for pakistan for getting only 1/5th of what india has recieved)
*Since beggars can never be the chooser.Hence this was the reason.i mean could be the reason and part of DNA.the indians has always bow down to even 17 years older teenage boy.Because they never were the chooser

[
In spite of all of the recent news about aid to Pakistan dominating the media, the fact remains that resurgent India has received more foreign aid than any other developing nation since the end of World War II--estimated at almost $100 billion since the beginning of its First Five-Year Plan in 1951. And it continues to receive more foreign aid in spite of impressive economic growth for almost a decade. At the recent G20 meeting, India has asked the World Bank to raise the amount of money India can borrow from the bank for its infrastructure projects, according to Times of India. At present, India can borrow up to $15.5 billion as per the SBL (single borrower limit)in soft loans fixed by the Bank.

After the increase of British aid to $500 million (300 million pounds) a year, India will still remain the biggest recipient of Japan's official development assistance (ODA) in the near future. Since Japan's first ODA to India in 1958, the country has received monetary aid worth Rs 89,500 crore (Rs 895 billion) so far, according to Noro Motoyoshi, Japanese consul general in Kolkata. In 2008, Japan's ODA to India was up by more than 18% compared to 2007 at Rs 6916 crore (Rs 69.16 billion).

Now, there is a BBC report about how India is using some of the British aid amounting to $500 million. It says "Last year Britain gave almost £300m (US$500m) to India in development aid. But India plans to spend more than US$1bn on its space programme next year". Here's the report:

International development aid is one part of the UK budget unlikely to be cut in a squeeze on public finances. But questions are being asked about how aid is used, and which countries need it. India last year got almost £300m from the UK, some of it spent on toilets in the country's financial capital, Mumbai.

The stench from the stagnant, fetid stream of the Queresh Nagar slum in Mumbai hits you as soon as you get out of the car.

The slum itself is bustling and vibrant. There is a line of shops with living quarters above. The stream is behind, the water a murky grey with insects buzzing on top. Some residents have rigged up ****** plastic covers at the back of their homes for privacy. But the children scamper around using the stream, or whatever ground they can find on the disused rail track behind, for a toilet.

"We have to live in these conditions," says La La Nawab Ali, who is showing me around.

"What can we do? You can see the state of it. This is Mumbai."

In another slum at Munjul Nagar, residents show letters, many signed with thumb prints, asking the authorities to finish building a toilet block that has been left half-finished. A similar stench pervades the air.

"It's an extremely difficult and helpless situation," explains Prasad Shetty, an urban planning consultant. "It's an extremely embarrassing undignified demeaning kind of experience for them."

Most of the funding for the sanitation project initially came from the World Bank and was then was taken over by the Mumbai government.

A small amount of British aid goes from the UK Department of International Development (DFID) through charities in England and India, mainly to train people to maintain their community toilet blocks. But many in the slums say they know little or nothing about it.

"You foreign people from over there, you keep on sending so much money," says one angry slum resident. "But the poor person sees nothing."

No water

Central to the scheme is building blocks of public toilets that can be used by the millions of people presently living with no sanitation.

Most of the blocks built so far work, but evaluators say there have been problems with about a third of them. Some have been built with no water supply. Some are not being maintained. One in the Queresh Nagar slum had to be pulled down because it was unsafe. The one in the Munjul Nagar slum has been left half-built because of objections from a developer.

"And somebody even sells the toilets," explained Jockin Arputham, founder of the National Federation of Slum Dwellers. "Sometimes they might have been sold to somebody for a premium."

BBC News - Should the UK fund toilets in Mumbai slums?

Haq's Musings: Foreign Aid Continues to Pour in Resurgent India

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
If there are more NGOs in India, it shows that they can find a conducive working space.

The NGOs avoid Pakistan is that while they are willing to help. they are not willing to die uselessly, given that foreigners and Pakistanis die like flies without any reasons either!
Sir ji dont you think this is extremely shameful to be regarded as the largest aid recipient in the world.but again justify this by saying the NGO's are working in india because they find the enviroment conductive?

anyway Sir how do you feel to be regarded as the world largest recipient nation citizen.i am sure you will feel extremely shameful.because i know your the man of your words and has alot of self respect and dignity.unlike a few indian member of this forum

NOTE:Sir if you mind dont answer it.i was just interested to know how does it feel to be a citizen of a country with account having more than 100billion dollars aid..quite a achievement i must say

NOTE 2.0: Sir tonight i will also post as how much world NGO's are working in india..and how much they are contributing to the hidden indian aid

Last edited:

bennedose

You must be an Indian agent. I find it difficult to find articles that praise Indian wealth so much and also show up Pakis as ungrateful beggars.

This link says that India got 3.4 bn in 2 years - 3 dollars per Indian per year

Pakistan got nearly 3.8 bn in those same 2 years - that is 24 dollars per Pakhanastani per year.

Pakistan is the bigger beggar. Your ancestors ran from India for this?

Are you serious this link is not wrong?? :shocked: It says:

Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee was in Dhaka recently offering Bangladesh a $1 billion loan package. On arrival, he said, "we (India) are committed to assisting Bangladesh in addressing its priorities for development."

The loan is believed to be the largest ever Bangladesh has received in one agreement.
The objective for any country including India in providing aid and assistance to other countries has both strategic and economic dimensions. The ongoing crisis caused by the flooding in Pakistan – for which India has announced it will donate $25 million — has elicited large pledges of support both from multilateral agencies such as the International Monetary Fund and World Bank and bilateral donors most notably the U.S.

As a recent NYT article pointed out, the large U.S. assistance to Pakistan is at least as much about refurbishing the image of the U.S. in a strategically vital region.

As for India, in a 2007 report by Canada's International Development Research Center points out that we focus the vast bulk of our development assistance in our immediate neighborhood which includes Bhutan, Nepal and Afghanistan. In fact, Bhutan in the 15 years leading up to 2006, accounted for almost 30% of all Indian overseas aid. In addition, India is also a donor to several African countries with which we have long-standing ties.

India's aid programs have become more ambitious recently and are reaching out to regions where India wishes to exert more influence such as Central and Southeast Asia.
Are you a momeen or a bloody Hindoo kafir?

3-http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-02-25/india/37288297_1_foreign-aid-dah-total-health
This link says India's health funding is 98.4% from Indian funds. 1.6% from aid

Pakistan's health spending is 50% from aid. You are an Indian agent.

Boss. Above link is not Quran so I realise you have not understood it. Which part refers to begging for aid?

5-
US gives billions in foreign aid to world's richest countries then asks to borrow it back | Mail Online

India recieve 126millions from USA aswell..No wonder they are officially called as pathological bheekari
Boss this link says. India is mentioned as one of four "richest countries"
Four countries in the world's top 10 richest received foreign aid last year with China receiving $27.2m, India $126.6m, Brazil $25m, and Russia $71.5m.
6-http://www.hillarynme.com/2011/06/24/why-is-a-cash-strapped-u-s-giving-away-billions-in-foreign-aid-to-some-of-the-worlds-richest-countries/

india has recieved more than 100billon dollar aid..largest for any development country in the whole world
:rofl:

This is definitely the funniest one. The quote is taken from "Palestine Herald"

Go to the original and you fine what is missing from the Paki's link
First, the 2010 Top 15. Not surprisingly, Afghanistan, Israel and Pakistan rank numbers one, two and three respectively.
Our foreign aid dollars given to Pakistan raise my ire. Pakistan jumped from a "no-show" on the Top 15 Recipients of Foreign Assistance list in 2000 to an exalted No. 3 spot in 2010 for obvious reasons garnering $1.8 billion from the U.S. in foreign aid. But, apparently, one cannot buy loyalty.

Pakistan, the country which provided sanctuary to Osama bin Laden for five years, has received the better part of $20 billion since 2001. That amount of foreign aid should be more than adequate for protective sanctuary and a couple of goats each week for a compound full of terrorists.

Pakistan smiles and shakes our hand by the light of day then meets with al-Qaida terrorists by night. It is painfully obvious we cannot buy friendship much less loyalty with foreign aid.

Pakistan is just one example of the U.S. providing foreign aid to countries which betray our trust and support, vote against us in the United Nations, harbor terrorists within their borders and try to kill our military troops. - See more at: U.S. hands out too much aid » Opinion » The Palestine Herald, Palestine, Texas

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Thailand Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra on her maiden visit to Pakistan said that her country hopes to double its bilateral trade volume with Pakistan to over $2 billion by 2018.
Shinawatra, who arrived in Pakistan for an official tour on Tuesday, addressed a joint press conference with Nawaz Sharif in Islamabad.
"We both recognise the vast potential in our bilateral relations," said Shinawatra.
"On the economic front, we're pleased that our trade volume increased to over $1 billion in 2011, and agree to double bilateral trade volume by 2018. This is why we have set up the Joint Trade Committee (JTC) and the Joint Business Council."
She further explained that the JTC would also discuss the feasibility of concluding the free-trade agreement between Thailand and Pakistan in the near future.
Shinwatra, who is the sister of former Thai prime minister and business tycoon Thaksin Shinawatra, also expressed a strong interest in cooperation in matters of defense and security.
"On security and defense cooperation, we agree to further strengthen this cooperation through exchange of visits, trainings and joint exercises."
She stressed the need to enhance people-to-people contacts between the two countries.
Pakistan and Thailand also signed an agreement and two Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs) on Tuesday, for increasing cooperation in economic and diplomatic fields.
The agreement exempted the visa requirement for visits by diplomatic staff, while the MoUs agreed to establish a Joint Business Council and a Joint Trade Committee (JTC) to facilitate bilateral economic activity.

The Thai Prime Minister said both countries saw huge benefits in a stronger mutual economic relationship, and the JTC was there to actualise it.
A red-carpet reception
The Thai Prime Minister, who is on a two day official visit to Pakistan, received a red-carpet reception by Minister of State for Information Technology and Telecommunication Anusha Rehman, followed by a 19-gun salute.
Also present was the Ambassador of Thailand in Pakistan Marwin T Attanawin.
The bilateral visit of Thai Prime Minister in Pakistan on the invitation of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is the first of its kind in a decade.
While the national anthem of both countries were played, Shinawatra was presented a salute by a contingent of three forces.
Aside from calling on President Asif Ali Zardari and holding official talks with PM Nawaz, she is expected to sign agreements and two MoUs.
The business delegation who has accompanied the Thai Prime Minister will be meeting with their Pakistani counterparts during their two-day visit.
Thai PM aims to ‘double bilateral trade volume with Pak to $2 bln by 2018′ – The Express Tribune

Blackwater

we are less capable.?we are human unlike indians.
why your so much obssessed with cousin marriage and all this.

Well both of them were right.this is the reason i had made my mind to beat one indian this december.just to check out how does it feel when beating a indian.because i do have seen one indian beaten by pashtuns on pak-india semi final match in 2011 world cup.

anyway let me post the links

1-
List of countries by foreign aid received - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2-
India Journal: Why Does India Give and Receive Aid? - India Real Time - WSJ

look at indian and than pakistani figure

4-
How India squanders British aid: £1.4bn to a country with its own space programme | Mail Online

Damn india used to recieve close to 2billion dollars from UK

5-

UAE govt is known for cutting hands if u do crime,then how will u masturbate or do bacha-baazi:p:p

Compersion

Country flag
She is sister of thakshin. They are having Chinese ancestors. Probably raeding too much. not sure where is thakshin at the moment. I am still trying to figure out why Pakistan. Probably like the elders have said above its terrorism related to get the Pakistanis cooperation on stopping its tentacles inside Thailand.

bennedose

i had made my mind to beat one indian this december.just to check out how does it feel when beating a indian.
:rofl:

Good. Good to see you angry. It only means that you are unable to post any rejoinders when the crap you post is revealed to you. If your college has anything more than your One holy Book on its syllabus (unlikely, but it's possible) you will learn about the anger of cognitive dissonance, when the truth stares at you in the face and conflicts with the rubbish you have been taught. That is when anger and denial sets in. And you want to bash someone who is telling you the truth and represents the takleef you are feeling. LOL! Works like a charm. Pakis are suckers for this. I love 'em

Pakistanis are already an angry nation. It is necessary to get them even more angry so they start making more mistakes. Excellent.

Please make a post here after you have beaten an Indian. I will surely be waiting for it. Your impotence and frustration is showing and that makes me happy. Thanks.

Last edited:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
What are they going to discuss?

There is hardly any commercial strategic ties these guys have?

No cultural similarity, no common faith, no language common, no reason to trade with each other.

I think it would have to do with boosting tourism in each other's country.

Thailand is a famous tourist spot anyway.

What further intrigues me is how come after the recent Buddhist-Muslim clashes, that people of Pakistan approve of such a commercial relationship?

Thailand is a Buddhist/Hindu country and had expressed serious anger over Bamyan Buddha destruction which Pakistan's Talibunnies did in support.

Last edited:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I still don't understand what business Thailand and Pakistan could do.

Thailand manufactures very different category of goods that may not see value in Pakistan, both are agriculture rich countries, both are poles apart in culture and faith and both have nothing in common other than being members of the UNO.

She is sister of thakshin. They are having Chinese ancestors. Probably raeding too much. not sure where is thakshin at the moment. I am still trying to figure out why Pakistan. Probably like the elders have said above its terrorism related to get the Pakistanis cooperation on stopping its tentacles inside Thailand.
This would be stupid.

Which clown would go to THE trouble-maker and ask him for help against the trouble he himself is creating?

Putin's meeting with Pakistanis was different because Russia can command things and annoying them is something Pakistanis cannot afford.

But why did Thailand approach Pakistan?

Ideally, Yingluck should have gone to Israel and met Netanyahu to learn about how Jihadis are supposed to be treated.

Compersion

Country flag
I still don't understand what business Thailand and Pakistan could do.

Thailand manufactures very different category of goods that may not see value in Pakistan, both are agriculture rich countries, both are poles apart in culture and faith and both have nothing in common other than being members of the UNO.

This would be stupid.

Which clown would go to THE trouble-maker and ask him for help against the trouble he himself is creating?

Putin's meeting with Pakistanis was different because Russia can command things and annoying them is something Pakistanis cannot afford.

But why did Thailand approach Pakistan?

Ideally, Yingluck should have gone to Israel and met Netanyahu to learn about how Jihadis are supposed to be treated.
I still do not understand why the Thai prime minister went. It's without too much discussion. Am still analysing if its impact on india and if it can be used to our benefit. After all she was the chief guest to republic day recently. From my take:

1. There might be a Chinese dimension. Thakshin family is having Chinese ancestors and won't be surprised prc influence in coercing them to get into bed with Pakistan. But Thailand has huge American influence has to be done with their acknowledgement..

2. There might be military dimension. Thai army wants to expand for internal stability. India might have been approached and did the usual its better not to get involved too deeply like that. They saw pakistan a state that is easy to cooperate and will offer help without reason. Pakistan has helped Sri Lanka and must have told that to Thailand. But difference is the terrorists in Thailand are different...

3. There might be a terrorism dimension. If you want to stop your enemy go to the source of the problem and offer them hand of friendship. This might not stop but it reduces.

Lastly it's economic and a routine trip. But no one makes a routine trip to Pakistan these days. Hmm...

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
1. There might be a Chinese dimension. Thakshin family is having Chinese ancestors and won't be surprised prc influence in coercing them to get into bed with Pakistan. But Thailand has huge American influence has to be done with their acknowledgement.
Wrong. The Shinawatra family is only part-Chinese; i.e. they are also partly Thai which over generations has changed their composition.

However, remember that before Yingluck visited Pakistan, she came here over to India as our Chief Guest at the Republic Day parade. We also have a very deep naval engagement with the Thai forces in the BOB region.

2. There might be military dimension. Thai army wants to expand for internal stability. India might have been approached and did the usual its better not to get involved too deeply like that. They saw pakistan a state that is easy to cooperate and will offer help without reason. Pakistan has helped Sri Lanka and must have told that to Thailand. But difference is the terrorists in Thailand are different...
Not really. Thailand is one of the most important US allies in the southeast region after Philippines. Thai and US forces hold high level war games, rescue exercises and counter-terrorist exercises every year. US will gladly help Thailand and they being friendly and peaceful with almost every country around the world, US will have no problem solving and catering to all the needs of Thai military.

The terrorism in Thailand is not different.

Thais also suffer from the same scum that we, Israelis, Russians, UK, Germany, France, US, Philippines etc face: Jihad/ Islamic terrorism.

The southern region of their country wants to separate as a sharia-based state and this has been going on for years.

3. There might be a terrorism dimension. If you want to stop your enemy go to the source of the problem and offer them hand of friendship. This might not stop but it reduces.
Partially correct. Get to the source of the problem, pretend to be meek, and when the problem lowers its defences, pulverize it so that it never raises its head again.

That's the usual mantra that many of us have forgotten.

Compersion

Country flag
Wrong. The Shinawatra family is only part-Chinese; i.e. they are also partly Thai which over generations has changed their composition.

However, remember that before Yingluck visited Pakistan, she came here over to India as our Chief Guest at the Republic Day parade. We also have a very deep naval engagement with the Thai forces in the BOB region.

Not really. Thailand is one of the most important US allies in the southeast region after Philippines. Thai and US forces hold high level war games, rescue exercises and counter-terrorist exercises every year. US will gladly help Thailand and they being friendly and peaceful with almost every country around the world, US will have no problem solving and catering to all the needs of Thai military.

The terrorism in Thailand is not different.

Thais also suffer from the same scum that we, Israelis, Russians, UK, Germany, France, US, Philippines etc face: Jihad/ Islamic terrorism.

The southern region of their country wants to separate as a sharia-based state and this has been going on for years.

Partially correct. Get to the source of the problem, pretend to be meek, and when the problem lowers its defences, pulverize it so that it never raises its head again.

That's the usual mantra that many of us have forgotten.

With reference to the Chinese connection look more deeper. Thakshin shinawatra is not in Thailand due to his legal problems. He tried to do a roman abrahmovic in Manchester (to avoid being leached). He sold the club But big question is where is he now. You can take a guess. The Chinese connection is like you say partly because of ancestors. His sister did not get elected on her own merits. And the Chinese military is playing a greater role in Thailand neighbourhood. When you have reasons to handshake you normally will. And thakshin is probably hugging the Chinese at this moment. But that might not be too relevant.

I think it is more to do with Pakistan being isolated on world stage. They must have went cry baby to PRC that no one visits Pakistan and there is a terrorist label always. Cry baby to PRC that no one talks about the Pakistan military (achievements) and what PRC and Pakistan did together in Sri Lanka a role model to develop (I spoke to some Tamils their distaste for PRC and Pakistan is growing). That must have set of a light bulb to PRC.

Now with that in mind. Why did Thai Prime minister go to Pakistan ... Military under guise of Terrorism but setup by PRC for future joint work a bit like Sri Lanka model.

But it's only a reading between the lines. like I said Thailand is different from Sri Lanka as there are bigger players in its neighbourhood. And India will probably act more assertively.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
official extract

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan and Thailand have agreed to enhance defence cooperation, a joint statement issued by the two countries at the end of Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra's visit to Islamabad said.

Prime Minister Shinawatra left Islamabad on Wednesday after a two-day visit in which much of the focus remained on deepening economic and trade relations.

The Thai premier was presented a replica of 'Fasting Buddha' and a commemorative postal stamp was also issued on the occasion of her visit.

Several steps the two governments agreed to undertake for enhancing defence cooperation included high-level exchanges between the three military services; cooperation in military training and exercises and academic linkages and collaboration in defence industry.

Coincidentally, prime ministers of both countries hold the defence ministry portfolio in their respective governments.

Pakistan had initially offered to train Thai military officers in its armed forces training institutes in 2010.

Moreover, the two countries agreed on the need for greater security cooperation. Areas identified for security cooperation included counter-terrorism, fight against transnational crimes and intelligence sharing. Modalities for collaboration would, however, be worked out later.

MULTILATERAL FORA: The two sides committed to support each other at regional and multilateral frameworks – Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean), Asean Regional Forum (ARF), Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD), Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) and Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC).

Thailand will, moreover, continue to support Pakistan's candidature for full dialogue partnership with Asean, while Pakistan will back Thailand's bid for a position in the OIC.

The two will also support each other's candidatures in the UN Human Rights Council.

TRADE: The inaugural session of the Joint Trade Committee established through one of the MoUs signed during the visit was held on Wednesday. The JTC meeting followed an interaction of business delegations of both countries a day earlier.

The two countries are eyeing to double their bilateral trade to $2 billion over the next five years.

Mr Sharif and Ms Shinawatra also agreed on expediting the conclusion of a draft model agreement for investment promotion and protection.

Prime Minister Sharif has called on Thai investors to invest in Pakistan. Thailand's Charoen Pokphand Group has already made investments in Pakistan.

Pakistan and Thailand to upgrade defence ties - DAWN.COM

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles