Telangana State GDP Growing at 10.1 Percent

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Most people in andhra already forgot sense of belonging to hyderabad as own. Do you get what I mean? Sensitivity of andhra people is hurt more than any other people. Because seperation started and ended accusing andhra people. People will remember that. Ie insult.
as far as my observation goes, almost all middle class or upper middle class andhra familes will have atleast have a property or investment or business or people working in and around hyderabad. this will continue for some time until CBN creates more business opportunities within andhra itself.

captscooby81

Country flag
Nothing is going to move out of hyderabad for sure at least the existing business ventures invested by people from Andhra ..What may happen in the next 5 years if CBN comes back to power in 2019 will be more new investments into Andhra state compared to investment in hyd ..Well i feel this state bifurcation is really an eye opener to develop other cities in andhra for future and lessons should be learned not to keep all your eggs in one basket which was Hyderabad ..If vizag was developed to absorb major investments the hurt would be less to Andhra today ...

With a leaderless govt in TN ...CBN plays his cards well he can get major investments into the state ..Lets not forget the state has two Ports to use to its advantage for any manufacturing industry ..

as far as my observation goes, almost all middle class or upper middle class andhra familes will have atleast have a property or investment or business or people working in and around hyderabad. this will continue for some time until CBN creates more business opportunities within andhra itself.

Vayuputra

Country flag
Yup i meant working employees , though ur right in good sense. But seperation is already there psychologically.

Most people in andhra already forgot sense of belonging to hyderabad as own. Do you get what I mean? Sensitivity of andhra people is hurt more than any other people. Because seperation started and ended accusing andhra people. People will remember that. Ie insult.
Talking of insult, before bifurication telanganite language was ridiculed as uncivilized language. I'm happy that we have our own state and language to be proud upon

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Talking of insult, before bifurication telanganite language was ridiculed as uncivilized language. I'm happy that we have our own state and language to be proud upon
don't fall for political rhetoric bhai saab.
i am pretty sure you have not heard about this before telangana movement, you probably heard about this from somebody who inturn heard it from somebody during the telangana agitation.
i have never heard this sentiment before from any andhra chaps.

captscooby81

Country flag
Well i never felt it was about the difference in language or culture its more to do with the economical backwardness of the people which led to the creation of the state..Off course there is some difference between people of Andhra and Telangana but in the end both are telugu speaking people ..Telagana is nothing much different from What Jharkand was to Bihar and What chahttisgarh was to Madhya pradesh ...Same language same culture just difference in economical development ...

Vayuputra

Country flag
i am pretty sure you have not heard about this before telangana movement, you probably heard about this from somebody who inturn heard it from somebody during the telangana agitation.
i have never heard this sentiment before from any andhra chaps.[/QU
i have never heard this sentiment before from any andhra chaps.
Bro, I'm never against andhra people becoz, people close to my family are all from andhra, I grew up amongst andhra people. I have nothing against them but love and respect. I'm just telling what faced during my early years of job hunting. I was denied a job at a dmestic call center becuz of my accent. where in one of the round you have speak in telugu. when i spoke in my natural accent which is teIangana I was told by that interviewer that they want people with proper telugu speaking skills not telangana kind of telugu.
Bro, I'm never against andhra people becoz, people close to my family are all from andhra, I grew up amongst andhra people. I have nothing against them but love and respect. I'm just telling what faced during my early years of job hunting. I was denied a job at a dmestic call center becuz of my accent. where in one of the round you have speak in telugu. when i spoke in my natural accent which is teIangana I was told by that interviewer that they want people with proper telugu speaking skills not telangana kind of telugu.

Vayuputra

Country flag
Btw 34 years old and this incident happened way back in early 2000s when telengana movement was already dead

captscooby81

Country flag
Well these kind of incidents happen everywhere ..When i was appearing for call centre jobs in my college days i was rejected saying the english i speak has more mother tongue influence and this was for a bloody domestic call centre nothing for US technical type ..Well what you might have faced might be that individual s opinion at that situation may not be about an entire group of people from one part ....

Well i cant say much as i am neither from TG or Andhra just a neighbour state guy from Madras ...But i felt the entire movement and statehood was just a Reward for one man s political ambitions nothing else ..His stars were in right place and he helped himself using the emotions of the people of the region especially the students of the OU ....

Vayuputra

Country flag
Yeah incidents like this are isolated and it is better if we forget such incidents.
One morething, since you are from Tamil nadu, I need your advice on my vacation to madras which i have been planning to visit in 1-2 months. I'm planning to visit yerracaud. what do you say? Is it worth ?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Btw 34 years old and this incident happened way back in early 2000s when telengana movement was already dead
yup i can empathise with you on that.
but i would categorise that chap's statement as arrogance from a mid level employee who has found authority recently at that time, rather than something against telangana.

i recognised that lax in professionalism in Hyderabad around the same time, and consciously took a decision to stay out of andhra for sometime for personal growth. i returned back to Hyderabad only a couple of years back after working all over the country.

raja696

Yup i dont accuse you for that, a vizag guy in Hyderabad will be mocked of his language, a west godavari guy will be mocked in visakhapatnam, rayalasemma guy will mock srikakulam language. A north guy will mock south Indian guy language. All over India mock a punjabi in whats app jokes.

What do you think ? A telagana guy is a special breed for exception ? Ovv my goddd.

Telangana people are victims... wow its just another victimisation cards to hurt andhra people (unnecessary but its like how kashmiris use hulla bulla like cry babies.)

Did you think that will help your argument? Just chill we are Indians

Vayuputra

Country flag
Trust me, Corporate culture in Hyderabad atleast in my office is far more worse that what it is used to be back in early 2000s. Communalism, regionalism has take over secular fabric of office culture.

Note: My comments are strictly for my office am not generalising all companies in hyderabad

Vayuputra

Country flag
Yup i dont accuse you for that, a vizag guy in Hyderabad will be mocked of his language, a west godavari guy will be mocked in visakhapatnam, rayalasemma guy will mock srikakulam language. A north guy will mock south Indian guy language. All over India mock a punjabi in whats app jokes.

What do you think ? A telagana guy is a special breed for exception ? Ovv my goddd.

Telangana people are victims... wow its just another victimisation cards to hurt andhra people (unnecessary but its like how kashmiris use hulla bulla like cry babies.)

kindly read my other comments before coming to conclusion. I just shared an incident. No matter how hard we try sway our relationship but we still be binded together becoz we are indians and proud indians. Chill

Vayuputra

Country flag
Talking of mocking, of all slangs I like West godavari one and I love mocking srikakulam slang.

captscooby81

Country flag
To be honest I never been to that place but had some friends who were from Salem very close to it . It's not as big as Ooty or Kodaikanal but yes it's a decent hill station with some lake I heard . . How are you planning for your trip is it road trip type ??

Yeah incidents like this are isolated and it is better if we forget such incidents.
One morething, since you are from Tamil nadu, I need your advice on my vacation to madras which i have been planning to visit in 1-2 months. I'm planning to visit yerracaud. what do you say? Is it worth ?

captscooby81

Country flag
Will truly agree with you in the language part as I speak little broken Telugu I was always Mocked by people from all parts as Chennai chapala baasha :biggrin2: and when I tried to speak Hindi I was also mocked for my grammatical mistakes as madrasi . I take it with pinch of salt . I always feel speaking a language you are learning is fun you start like you know the language then you can see how people correct you by mocking . Best way to learn the language .

Vayuputra

Country flag
Yes, it is road trip. I love taking very very long walks with my wife in the mist of fog like actors do in our south Indians films. I want to do it atleast once in my lifetime

captscooby81

Country flag
The culture s are changing rapidly because of cross migration of people from north to south and it's happening every where . If you go to Bangalore you will find less kannadiga s and more Telugu Tamil and hindi speakers the cultures have drastically changed in work places . Well regionalism is nothing to worry about but communalism is something depends on which religion it's dominating . Secularism was always failing any where in schools colleges or workplaces .

Trust me, Corporate culture in Hyderabad atleast in my office is far more worse that what it is used to be back in early 2000s. Communalism, regionalism has take over secular fabric of office culture.

Note: My comments are strictly for my office am not generalising all companies in hyderabad

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
Good, all states should compete to see who can administer better.

Krusty

Country flag
After reading through the thread, i am inclined to say that if people demanded a seperate state based on the reasons mentioned here, inevitably India will have hundreds of states. We all know what will follow that.

All said and done, streamlining the government process should be the goal. Eliminating corruption should be the goal. India is the land of diversity. If we can't learn to live with it, how will we keep the country together? the whole bifurcation was little more than the last desperate effort by congress just before the elections which a part of the people gobbled up like laddu without knowing true winners are Politicians. If congress does something out of sheer desperation, I'll leave it to readers to do the math.

As an outsider to AP, from a historical point of view, Telangana is the legacy of the Muslim rule in that area. Nothing more than that. Worse he was a loyal dog of the Brits. For me, it's a shame. But I'm not from AP, so I can only give my view as an Indian.

Muslims are 12% of Telangana already IIRC? Enjoy...

@ezsasa I have heard that there are Muslim no go ghettos in Hyderabad where even police are reluctant to tread. Is this true? Can you please confirm?

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles