Tata Micro Bulletproof Vehicle

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
See the thread defexpo 2012, Note the door behind the vehicle..

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
With due respect to the military and police professionals who suggested this kind of indoor assault vehicle I think it will only slow down the assaulting force. Correct me if I'm wrong, what matters most in indoor assault is speed and shock. The assaulting forces must be able to quickly position and reposition themselves inside the building, which will not lack places to take cover in (if there's a need). The most important thing is that they must be able to seize the initiative. But if they're inside this kind of vehicle I doubt if they can do that. The small gun port holes wouldn't be of mush use as they won't permit the forces inside to effectively aim their fire. What's more since the vehicle is conspicuous chances are the bad guys will be looking down on the vehicle waiting for the rear doors to open so that they can spray with fire whoever poor soul will be coming out from there.

I think what would be more useful for indoor assault are weaponised robots (with wheels or tracks). With the benefit of RICWS the pilot can aim, neutralise and spy or create a diversion inside of an assaulted building. And with modern tech (wireless networking) the video of the RICWS can be viewed by assaulting team, who can always enter the building through the roof, air ducts, back doors, windows, or even main doors.

(Credit to Kunal for photos)

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
The Vehicle is deign for Hostage rescue and casulity evacuation in a fire fight..

Though in different situations it can act differently..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles