Syria amassed huge arsenal of Russian weapons before uprising

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
All countries have a huge arsenal and so if there is a rebellion, it would not be surprising if that huge arsenal is activated.

Pakistan acquired a huge arsenal from the US before launching a massacre on Baluchistan!

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
And let's not forget that wars and the technologies of death that it spawns give rise to excellent forums like DFI...
Yes, asianobserve, atlast there is one thing we both agree on. :rolleyes:

Why does uncle sam always act as a big brother?
Well, USA loves voyeurism, just like the big brother from that popular show. It just can't resist watching people(countries in this case) going on with their private lives. At times, it feels like summoning the 'troublemakers' and expelling them(attacking them in this case), just like that!

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well, USA loves voyeurism, just like the big brother from that popular show. It just can't resist watching people(countries in this case) going on with their private lives. At times, it feels like summoning the 'troublemakers' and expelling them(attacking them in this case), just like that!
Oh believe me when your super duper dream for India's superpower status (at least for South Asia) becomes a reality you're government will be singularly focused on keeping a tab on practically everything that's happening to the countries within your sphere of influence. Why? Because it's human nature to be at the top of the herd. So don't be sour. In my case I'd rather that the US is sticking its neck out practically everywhere, although I don't know about the American citizenry who foots the bill...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles