Suicide blast outside Indian consulate in Afghanistan

bennedose

Indian army has also killed kids like them in kashmir
Kafirs killing teenage momeen terrorists trained in Pakistan and infiltrated into India is perfectly justified. Suck it up and get used to it. It's Muslims killing Muslims in Pakistan and Pakistani Muslims killing themselves in a bomb blast that kills Muslim children in Afghanistan that I am talking about. This is Pakistan's demonstration of islam's dominance to the rest of the world so we can understand what its all about

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Indian army has also killed kids like them in kashmir
i am sure equally true about Pakistan army.

But sending Terrorists and suicide bombers in foreign country, with the objective to kill Indians and end up killing innocent kids. ISI is purely evil.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Not going to happen under Dr Manmohan's watch!!!
I put my money on NaMo doing something about ISI!
Ok, BTW do you remember that when ABV was PM, Parliament was attacked nothing much had happen. When Plane was hijacked, his own guy and Foreign minister himself took terrorists and released them to Talibs. So put your feets in ground.

desicanuk

Ok, BTW do you remember that when ABV was PM, Parliament was attacked nothing much had happen. When Plane was hijacked, his own guy and Foreign minister himself took terrorists and released them to Talibs. So put your feets in ground.
Modi is not ABV!!You can't judge Modi by ABV's record.Judge Modi by his achievements so far.He might not be perfect but he is the best candidate for India's next PM.

SilentKiller

Country flag
So what would you propose?Status quo is the worst of the two choices unless you have a third option!
I will vote for AAP, let see what happens.
but we need to improve first then to expect something from our govts.. won't explain it further
even though most f my family hates her but indra was only strong enough leader we got in recent history.
educate people more, if we can't use our best and strongest power called voting properly we will not succeed.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Modi is not ABV!!You can't judge Modi by ABV's record.Judge Modi by his achievements so far.He might not be perfect but he is the best candidate for India's next PM.
Let the people of India decided this. Lets stick to topic. BTW Free Tibet is good avatar..........

Global Defence

New threads

Articles