Sri Lanka ready to give land and police powers

Adux

Country flag
It is none of our business, Sri Lanka can do all their hilteresque activities, I could care less for the idiots over there Sinhalese or Tamil . It just shows who they are. Regarding them pandering to China or Pakistan, just to threaten or spite us. I suggest Sri Lankans go ahead with it, we are all aware of how much the Chinese have fought for the Pakistani's from 1960's, if Sri Lanka has the guts to take on India in its own backyard, by all means do it. You are the perfect target for us to show the world our shiny new toys and not to mention our extremely huge and powerful war machine. I would like to see a new glassbowl made, who knows there could be oil afterwards.

Adux

Country flag

You calculated it wow grt!!!! SLG can't force Tamils to join the army!
If you have seen the panorama documentry on the last LTTE-Sri Lankan War, you would spit on your own army. Gutless wretches they are.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeinzGud

Country flag

If you have seen the panorama documentry on the last LTTE-Sri Lankan War, you would spit on your own army. Gutless wretches they are.
Why should I spit on my soldiers for the propaganda of LTTE.......... you know who is this women in the video???

I think you should go forward in this thread and answer my claims about why police and land powers should not be given to Tamil. Would you do that pls!

BTW I don't think India is too weak to attack a puny neighbor..... there's saying among Sinhalese person who attacks people with minimum abilities as to him is a dastard! So don't insult your country!

HeinzGud

Country flag

:rofl:pls Mr. Adux watch this video from 04:39 to 04:54 and tell me why the gates are different in this authentic video??

HeinzGud

Country flag
Sri Lankan Tamils want self determination: diaspora group

Sri Lankan Tamils want self determination: diaspora group - Xinhua | English.news.cn

COLOMBO, Jan. 15 (Xinhua) -- A leading Sri Lankan Tamil diaspora group said Sunday that it will support discussions for a political settlement on the island if the solution alters the structure of governance in the country.

The Global Tamil Forum (GTF), which is seen by the Sri Lankan government as an organization which promotes the ideologies of the Tamil Tiger rebels, said that Tamil speaking people in Sri Lanka are entitled to the right to self-determination.

In a statement emailed to the Sri Lankan and international media, the GTF which has offices in several countries but not in Sri Lanka, said that the ethnic conflict in Sri Lanka has not ended despite the end of the war nearly three years ago.

The Sri Lankan government defeated the Tamil Tiger rebels in May 2009 after 30 years of war but since then has initiated talks with the Tamil National Alliance (TNA), a key political party in Sri Lanka.

However, the discussions which have failed to see the light of a final political solution despite pressure from India.

Indian External Affairs Minister S.M Krishna is scheduled to arrive in Sri Lanka this week to push for progress on a political solution for the Tamils. "The governance structure of the country should recognize that the Tamil speaking peoples are entitled to the right to self-determination and granting to them irreversible autonomy in the areas of historic habitation. We for our part will support the full implementation of such an arrangement if agreed upon, and urge the international community to encourage the Sri Lankan government to come up with such an acceptable political solution and ensure its genuine implementation," the GTF said in the statement sent to the media.

The GTF has been having discussions with representatives of foreign governments including United States and Britain, urging for a political solution in Sri Lanka.

The Sri Lankan government, however, does not recognize any statement from the GTF and even boycotted an invitation to attend the celebrations of the 100th anniversary of the African National Congress in South Africa as the GTF was among the invitees.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Retaliation is must. Only matter of time. Even Chinis won't save you from carnage. :lol:
How you gonna retaliate! nukes??? Then India'll be the aggressor which makes it is for China and Pakistan to pressure India more in UN or attack India directly! I don't think Indians are that foolish!

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
How you gonna retaliate! nukes??? Then India'll be the aggressor which makes it is for China and Pakistan to pressure India more in UN or attack India directly! I don't think Indians are that foolish!
I dont think you really understand..

NO ONE will save Sri Lanka.

Who saved Pakistan from get a chunk of their land taken away?

But India wont ever attack SL.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
Pressure of Pakistan ?? :rofl: Pakistan is beggar country and looking for Money, Oil and Weapons from 3 masters. India is not SL. We can do what we want to in order to protect our interest and no Asian country can stop us. Don't be day-dreamer. Pakistan also did and lost 1/3rd country in 1971.

As far as retaliation, We don't need Nuke. Few SR Missiles like Brahmos, Prahar and rest Tamil Nadu police will take-over SL in 1 day. :lol:

HeinzGud

Country flag
You dont think you really understand..

NO ONE will save Sri Lanka.

Who saved Pakistan from get a chunk of their land taken away?
We don't care if India nuked us TN'll have a barren land and we all are gone so dosen't matter to SL cuz we'll get India by hook or by crook at the end!

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
We don't care if India nuked us TN'll have a barren land and we all are gone so dosen't matter to SL cuz we'll get India by hook or by crook at the end!
Why on earth would India nuke SL??

India can just kick its ass without it, but like i said. India will never attack SL.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Pressure of Pakistan ?? :rofl: Pakistan is beggar country and looking for Money, Oil and Weapons from 3 masters. India is not SL. We can do what we want to in order to protect our interest and no Asian country can stop us. Don't be day-dreamer. Pakistan also did and lost 1/3rd country in 1971.

As far as retaliation, We don't need Nuke. Few SR Missiles like Brahmos, Prahar and rest Tamil Nadu police will take-over SL in 1 day. :lol:
Let alone pakis the chinis cant do squat either or the useless UN if we decide to give sri lanka a dose of reality.

Galaxy

Country flag
Again Day-Dreaming ???

How you will do that ??

You don't have 1st strike capability and talking of 2nd strike ?? :rolleyes:

Within a day and SL will be become 30th state of India.

For Sri Lanka, Tamil Nadu police along with few regiments of Madras regiment is more than enough. Period!!

This HeinzGud is living in denial or may be over-estimating SL capability. :laugh:

Last edited:

HeinzGud

Country flag
For Sri Lanka, Tamil Nadu police along with few regiments of Madras regiment is more than enough. Period!!

This HeinzGud is living in denial or may be over-estimating SL capability. :laugh:
you are right SL needs a better navy or India'll blockade us into submission!

Galaxy

Country flag
Even if you improve your Navy 10 times, Still 1 of our CBG will be more than enough for your whole Navy.

It's better, SL acceps ground realities without wasting any more time and become one of our small ally. :thumb:

Tronic

Tamils have a legitimate right to exist in this country but Sinhalese have more legitimate rights to protect every part of this country so if Tamils can't accept that better they go to India...
India is not some homeless centre where you ship off half your country simply because your racial tendencies don't allow you guys to live together. What makes you think India will take in Sri Lankans like that? Given the fact that we have taken in millions already, it is only on humanitarian grounds because of the civil war. Sri Lankan Tamils are not Indians therefore they belong in Sri Lanka, not India. Your post above already highlights the racial tendencies, "Tamils have legitimate rights, but Sinhalese have more legitimate rights." No, the Sinhalese don't have more legitimate rights than Sri Lankan Tamils because just as you, India too has the right to protect its borders, so next time we see millions of Sri Lankans (I don't distinguish Tamil Sri Lankans from Sinhalese Sri Lankans), India has the full right to step inside Sri Lanka and make sure that Sri Lankans stay in Sri Lanka, and not pack up in boats and come by the millions to India again!

Don't go there.

India's military budget is bigger than Sri Lanka's entire GDP.

Indian Navy has blockaded Pakistan twice in the last 50 years. If India's intentions against Sri Lanka were truly that mischievous, there is little Sri Lanka could do to stop India.

Last edited:

HeinzGud

Country flag
Even if you improve your Navy 10 times, Still 1 of our CBG will be more than enough for your whole Navy.

It's better, SL acceps ground realities without wasting any more time and become one of our little bro. :thumb:
Don't be silly whole sri lanka is a virtual carrier if SLN armed with cruse missles CBG won't be effective around SL! If you agree let's open a new thread and put our views on the CBG's future around SL if she armed with cruise missles

Galaxy

Country flag
Don't be silly whole sri lanka is a virtual carrier if SLN armed with cruse missles CBG won't be effective around SL! If you agree let's open a new thread and put our views on the CBG's future around SL if she armed with cruise missles
Again living in denial ?? Do you have any cruise Missile ? If not, Let's not talk of ifs and buts.

40 Sukhoi 30 MKI with Brahmos & other A2S Missiles can destroy all your strategic assets within few minutes with no resilient.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles