Solution to the Pakistan problem

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
@Ajesh

You are probably thinking there was a concept of India before the British. Well, yes there was a common cultural and social unity within the dejure borders of India and Pakistan. However the India that we now know and worship did not exist when the British first came here in the 16th century.

Even during the formation of India in 1947 some of the Princely states did not wish to join the Indian confederation. To them their own petty states had greater importance and identity than India. This only shows how the concept of India was back then.

Also some of the parts of British India too wanted their own separate state.(Dravidaland etc)

I would also like to add one more thing. We all know that Sardar Patel played the decisive role in creating a cohesive India. However the last British viceroy Mountbatten too played his part. It was he who convinced many of the non Hindu princes to join our Indian Union. In fact he was even offered the post of Governor General of India by Nehru so that the erring princely states would not back out of the Indian Union. So this Britisher did play a good role in helping Nehru`s idea of an united India take shape.

Last edited by a moderator:

ladder

Country flag
Your Kinds are an absolute disgrace to the Army. You dont even have the burning passion to protect Your Land. I end my Debating with You as i should have done a long time ago.
Do you even realize whom you are talking to? And to whom you are referring as a disgrace?

Reported.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Your Kinds are an absolute disgrace to the Army. You dont even have the burning passion to protect Your Land. I end my Debating with You as i should have done a long time ago.
Well, I do not harbour false and fanciful ideas about India.

To those who sleep under the very security we provide by standing vigil on the frontier, we are indeed a disgrace,

May I assure you that I have stood vigil as an Infantry man throughout my career on the frontiers and even at 18000 ft. I am sure that is a molehill to you of your quilt.

I have fought in 1971, Kargil (twice; once in an undeclared war and one the last one), raided inside POK and in Counter Insurgency.

Now, I agree that is nothing compared to your valiant stand on the cyberspace.

I have passion, but it is not on fraudulent, manufactured and fancifully imagined matrix of Nationalism and Passion.

Mine is practical, pragmatic and not showy.

That is the difference.

Action and not showy and playing to the gallery under the comfort of safe confines!

Got that, Charlie?

And, my good man, what have you done for India, if I may ask?

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Do you even realize whom you are talking to? And to whom you are referring as a disgrace?

Reported.
Thanks.

But it is alright.

Children have to be pampered and nurtured.

Maturity is my middle name.

The boy is merely angry with himself and not me, since he has realised the lack of depth in his knowledge repertoire.

Requires to go to DU and do the foundation course of the 4 year degree. ;)

He will be an asset to the VC to prove that young chaps required a foundation course.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I can only say:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

The meaning of Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh is:

Wahe: means great and greatness, as in wow

Guru: is again split in 2 as in

Gu: means darkness. The mind is in darkness of the higher power. The mind has been polluted with all wrong stuff from all direction for many years and of life times.

Ru: means light, Ru; God's light can provide us with direction to find our true selves. That is light of God;

Waheguru: as in whole means the greatest of the greatest that holds the power to eliminate the darkness from mind and turn into light of God. Before we can eliminate we need to what it is that we want to eliminate. What form is darkness; darkness is lust, anger, greed, attachments, ego, hate, anger, back stabbing, steeling, lying, cheating, misleading, misrepresenting.

Ji: is a word of respect like sir, like we say uncle ji

Ka: means His, who it belongs to, who khalsa belongs to waheguru;

Khalsa: mean pure; we can only become pure, if we see God in all, without any of these lust, anger, greed, attachments, ego, hate, anger, back stabbing, steeling, lying, cheating, misleading, misrepresenting and purity belongs to waheguru, khalsa belongs to waheguru.

The waheguru ji ka khalsa mean; purity belongs to waheguru, the creator

Fateh; means victory, we are only victorious if learn, love and follow Guru's order, if we see God in all, without any of these lust, anger, greed, attachments, ego, hate, anger, back stabbing, steeling, lying, cheating, misleading, misrepresenting.

The waheguru ji ki fateh: if we become pure and become khalsa then any victory we attain; we are saying to our Guru Sahib Ji that this victory that He gave us belongs to Him. Once we follow Guru's order and become khalsa, only then we will be blessed with His victory.
http://www.thelivingtreasure.org/fo...-meaning-of-waheguru-ji-ka-khalsa-waheguru-ji

Last edited:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
It is time to realize that the eternal cost of letting Pakistan bleed us by thousand cuts and keep us from rising to our potential, is far greater than the one time cost of an end to end war with Pakistan to settle things forever.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Only solution for Pakistan is to break it into 4 new countries - West Punjab, Pushtunistan, Sindh & Balochistan.

Ajesh

Well, I do not harbour false and fanciful ideas about India.

To those who sleep under the very security we provide by standing vigil on the frontier, we are indeed a disgrace,

May I assure you that I have stood vigil as an Infantry man throughout my career on the frontiers and even at 18000 ft. I am sure that is a molehill to you of your quilt.

I have fought in 1971, Kargil (twice; once in an undeclared war and one the last one), raided inside POK and in Counter Insurgency.

Now, I agree that is nothing compared to your valiant stand on the cyberspace.

I have passion, but it is not on fraudulent, manufactured and fancifully imagined matrix of Nationalism and Passion.

Mine is practical, pragmatic and not showy.

That is the difference.

Action and not showy and playing to the gallery under the comfort of safe confines!

Got that, Charlie?

And, my good man, what have you done for India, if I may ask?

Mister Army Man, Nationalism is Nationalism, there is no other Definition, Either You choose Nationalism or You choose "Being Practical and Pragmatic" about it or whatever that is.

Either You are a Nationalist or You are Not, There is no half way standing on it and Calling it Mine is Pragmatic Nationalism. There is no such thing as Practical or Pragmatic Nationalism. There is one Nationalist and the other is Not.

One Swears by the idea of a Great United,Developed India or You choose a Half Way to it. For me there is no such second definition that you are often Quoting....

Ajesh

@Ajesh

You are probably thinking there was a concept of India before the British. Well, yes there was a common cultural and social unity within the dejure borders of India and Pakistan. However the India that we now know and worship did not exist when the British first came here in the 16th century.

Even during the formation of India in 1947 some of the Princely states did not wish to join the Indian confederation. To them their own petty states had greater importance and identity than India. This only shows how the concept of India was back then.

Also some of the parts of British India too wanted their own separate state.(Dravidaland etc)

I would also like to add one more thing. We all know that Sardar Patel played the decisive role in creating a cohesive India. However the last British viceroy Mountbatten too played his part. It was he who convinced many of the non Hindu princes to join our Indian Union. In fact he was even offered the post of Governor General of India by Nehru so that the erring princely states would not back out of the Indian Union. So this Britisher did play a good role in helping Nehru`s idea of an united India take shape.

@Peter, this is the Idea, the Idea of Sardar Patel which i am referring to. If those ideas were implemented there would have been no Kashmir Problem, Only there would have been terrorist trying to enter Kashmir from Outside.

If Kashmir was our Land and then we allowed them to creep into and then drive away our own Kashmiri Pandits from their land and then we talk about "My Idea of Nationalism is pragmatic and Rational and blah blah" You tell me who is acting like a loser here.

You just dont allow enemy to enter in your house, and if he does you need to drive it away.My Point is as simple as that. You just dont say lets enjoy their culture or the enemy's culture saying Hindusim says to enjoy each and every culture. Is this is a freaking Joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I can only say:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

The meaning of Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh is:

Wahe: means great and greatness, as in wow

Guru: is again split in 2 as in

Gu: means darkness. The mind is in darkness of the higher power. The mind has been polluted with all wrong stuff from all direction for many years and of life times.

Ru: means light, Ru; God's light can provide us with direction to find our true selves. That is light of God;

Waheguru: as in whole means the greatest of the greatest that holds the power to eliminate the darkness from mind and turn into light of God. Before we can eliminate we need to what it is that we want to eliminate. What form is darkness; darkness is lust, anger, greed, attachments, ego, hate, anger, back stabbing, steeling, lying, cheating, misleading, misrepresenting.

Ji: is a word of respect like sir, like we say uncle ji

Ka: means His, who it belongs to, who khalsa belongs to waheguru;

Khalsa: mean pure; we can only become pure, if we see God in all, without any of these lust, anger, greed, attachments, ego, hate, anger, back stabbing, steeling, lying, cheating, misleading, misrepresenting and purity belongs to waheguru, khalsa belongs to waheguru.

The waheguru ji ka khalsa mean; purity belongs to waheguru, the creator

Fateh; means victory, we are only victorious if learn, love and follow Guru's order, if we see God in all, without any of these lust, anger, greed, attachments, ego, hate, anger, back stabbing, steeling, lying, cheating, misleading, misrepresenting.

The waheguru ji ki fateh: if we become pure and become khalsa then any victory we attain; we are saying to our Guru Sahib Ji that this victory that He gave us belongs to Him. Once we follow Guru's order and become khalsa, only then we will be blessed with His victory.
The meaning of Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji - TheLivingTreasure Forum
Thanks for the explanation Mr.Ray

Voldemort

Country flag
It is time to realize that the eternal cost of letting Pakistan bleed us by thousand cuts and keep us from rising to our potential, is far greater than the one time cost of an end to end war with Pakistan to settle things forever.
That will lead to a full-scale nuclear war. I prefer the covert war. It is much cheaper but almost as effective. Break Pakistan up from within. Help the separatist movements. It is almost a failed state already without us having done anything significant.

The morale of Pakistanis is at an all time low. Airports, air bases being attacked, daily blasts and sectarian killings, drone strikes, etc. This is the opportunity. We have a new govt. which looks more willing to act.

Reactions: jus

ITBP

The only solution of Al-Bakistan is they should convert to Hinduism and Buddhism and form Akhand Bharat.

Free Sindh? Free Baloochistan?

Just see how Muslims are killing each other in Muslim countries.

Akhand Bharat.

:india: :india: :india:

btw India existed as a civilization not as a country.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles