Soldier BEHEADED and two men shot in London TERROR ATTACK

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The 21st century paradigm(carried over from late 20th century):

I heard this sentence when I was very young and wondered ever since... Why?

I have read the Quran, and as per my understanding, Jihad in Quran is the same as Crusade in Bible and Dharmayudh in Gita... Then why this huge difference?

Hindu society reached its height of decadence and go invaded by the Mongols & Turks and then got reformed and moderated.
Christian society reached its height of decadence and went into the dark ages and then got reformed and moderated.
Is the 21st century the time when Islam society reaches its height of decadence before they get reformed and moderated?

We had a time when Brahmin hegemony pushed mass hindus to other religion.
We had a time when Church hegemony pushed mass christians to other religion.
Is the time coming when Mullah hegemony pushes muslims to other religion?

When will moderate and liberal muslims rise to be heard and take care of the extremists? When will they say that enough is enough and I don't want to be labled as a Jihadi as my only identity? People from other religion cannot do anything, that's for sure, change needs to come from within.

My apologies if I have hurt anyone's sensibilities, consider these as curious questions of a demented mind.
Moderate and liberal muslims rising against extremists????? :laugh: :rolleyes:

The extremists actually are implementing the hidden desires of the so called Moderate and liberal muslims. :sad:

Blackwater

When you give visas to these bastards it will happen .. they always bite the hand who feed them ...its time to change the visa policies and deports to save the country...
these are radicalized while in UK. so role of mosque and their imam in UK ,should be taken care of

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
No, I outright reject the idea that all muslims are closet extremists. Change will come as soon as muslims realize that mullah run madrasa is not education, and heads toward mainstream education.

Moderate and liberal muslims rising against extremists????? :laugh: :rolleyes:

The extremists actually are implementing the hidden desires of the so called Moderate and liberal muslims. :sad:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Re: Chit Chat thread

The 21st century paradigm(carried over from late 20th century):

I heard this sentence when I was very young and wondered ever since... Why?

I have read the Quran, and as per my understanding, Jihad in Quran is the same as Crusade in Bible and Dharmayudh in Gita... Then why this huge difference?

Hindu society reached its height of decadence and go invaded by the Mongols & Turks and then got reformed and moderated.
Christian society reached its height of decadence and went into the dark ages and then got reformed and moderated.
Is the 21st century the time when Islam society reaches its height of decadence before they get reformed and moderated?

We had a time when Brahmin hegemony pushed mass hindus to other religion.
We had a time when Church hegemony pushed mass christians to other religion.

When will moderate and liberal muslims rise to be heard and take care of the extremists? When will they say that enough is enough and I don't want to be labled as a Jihadi as my only identity? People from other religion cannot do anything, that's for sure, change needs to come from within.

My apologies if I have hurt anyone's sensibilities, consider these as curious questions of a demented mind.
Crusades in the Bible, that's new :hmm:
Was Dharmayudh about conquering Mlechhas and converting them to hinduism ?

The fact is only one mainstream religion explicitly commends violence against infidels and the fact also remains that this is the same religion from which majority of terrorists are from :hmm:

Yes, a reform is needed badly for this so called religion. But will it happen :hmm:

Last edited:

Patriot

Country flag
Islamist & Pakis get easy visa to UK compare to Indians. Now UK can enjoy the preference it showed. If the same trend continue the next PM of UK shall be some Paki. GOD save the queen.

Now it's time to take some serious actions against these lunatics & their masters.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
As @Razor mentioned, the word 'Crusade' is not present in the Bible. Jihad OTOH is an intrinsic part of the Koran. The concept of Dharma has no parallels in Abrahamic religions

Not gonna happen anytime soon in the Indian Subcontinent. It's not Mullahs who are at fault, but Muslims who cannot accept any criticism of the Koran. A Muslim version of say...Ambedkar would be lynched instantly without instigation from any Mullah.

Last edited by a moderator:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Re: Chit Chat thread

I should have been clearer... Thanks for pointing it out. @Razor, @LurkerBaba

What I meant was this... every religious war was fought based on interpretations of religious texts to abolish the perceived evil. Church fought against what they perceived to be evil, Jihadists are doing the same, and at the time when Dharmayudhs took place, there was no other religion to fight against, so there was infighting. Sometimes against injustice and sometimes against sects... like Vaishnavs and Shaivas.

Crusades in the Bible, that's new :hmm:
Was Dharmayudh about conquering Mlechhas and converting them to hinduism ?

The fact is only one mainstream religion explicitly commends violence against infidels and the fact also remains that this is the same religion from which majority of terrorists are from :hmm:

Yes, a reform is needed badly for this so called religion. But will it happen :hmm:
As @Razor mentioned, the word 'Crusade' is not present in the Bible. Jihad OTOH is an intrinsic part of the Koran. The concept of Dharma has no parallels in Abrahamic religions

Last edited by a moderator:

Tianshan

somalia is peaceful because they are 100% muslim.

same with yemen and afghanistan.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
somalia is peaceful because they are 100% muslim.

same with yemen and afghanistan.
Why didn't you mention your all weather friend who is reaching 100% muslim population by butchering all minorities including Shias? :hmm:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Yes I agree... Blasphemy laws and the likes are one of the biggest constraints to reforms in Islam. But I personally feel that it is the mullahs in the madrasas who sow the seeds of discord where madrasa educated muslim kids grow up being brainwashed that they are muslims first and human beings later.

Not gonna happen anytime soon in the Indian Subcontinent. It's not Mullahs who are at fault, but Muslims who cannot accept any criticism of the Koran. A Muslim version of say...Ambedkar would be lynched instantly without instigation from any Mullah.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Yes I agree... Blasphemy laws and the likes are one of the biggest constraints to reforms in Islam. But I personally feel that it is the mullahs in the madrasas who sow the seeds of discord where madrasa educated muslim kids grow up being brainwashed that they are muslims first and human beings later.
Evolution is the key but some refuse to evolve and wanna stay in 7th century forever.

Even Monkeys evolved and became humans as science says for example. :lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
No, I outright reject the idea that all muslims are closet extremists. Change will come as soon as muslims realize that mullah run madrasa is not education, and heads toward mainstream education.
Neither I said ALL muslims are "extremists" but the extremists are merely spearheading the hidden desires of Mulla-fying the world.

How often you see people from this community doing ANYTHING "concrete" to avoid this image they have earned? :hmm:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Buddy, you again implied that all muslims are closet extremists.

"hidden desires of Mulla-fying the world" of all muslims = all muslims are closet extremists

Neither I said ALL muslims are "extremists" but the extremists are merely spearheading the hidden desires of Mulla-fying the world.

How often you see people from this community doing ANYTHING "concrete" to avoid this image they have earned? :hmm:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Buddy, you again implied that all muslims are closet extremists.

"hidden desires of Mulla-fying the world" of all muslims = all muslims are closet extremists
How many liberals and moderates actually do something concrete so that they dont get their image tarnished? See below gem... :lol:

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/west-asia-africa/51346-saudi-cleric-bans-women-using-immoral-ac.html#post736642

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Well, that was my question! When o when will they do enough?
And what I answered was that if the so called liberals and moderates do NOTHING against them then they AGREE with their preachers issuing logicless fat-wa's.

Tianshan

Why didn't you mention your all weather friend who is reaching 100% muslim population by butchering all minorities including Shias? :hmm:
because they are not 100% muslim, so it would be factually wrong.

so i will say they are almost as peaceful as the 100% muslim countries like somalia/afghanistan.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
I do not think that they do no want to do anything... Just that they want to live a bit longer.

And what I answered was that if the so called liberals and moderates do NOTHING against them then they AGREE with their preachers issuing logicless fat-wa's.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles