Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
I always predicted it sir. Now fun begins on Western border and Pakistan is going to be spanked soundly.
Yes.....Pak's only leverage on America is the much cheaper route to Afghanistan than from Europe.......however,this issue can be resolved if there is an independent Balochistan and PoK is reclaimed by India.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
It's accurate to say that India won the Dokhlam standoff. We are withdrawing from foreign territory (Bhutanese), they are withdrawing from territory they claimed is theirs. In simple terms, it's an Indian victory.

I welcome anyone to debate me on this.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
It was an Indian victory the day Chipmunks crapped from their mouth, but it is not yet over. They wanted Modi to attend BRICS, I predict that a similar or bigger incident is lined up during the time or after the BRICS Summit. It will be calm till then.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
its to be Honest, Bhutans victory. They kept the treaty with India going on. And it will be strenghtened. Credit must be given to Bhutan or else Chinese plan would succeed.
Indeed it's a Bhutanese victory, but they were never a _military_ party to this stand-off. Chicom paper-dragons weren't frothing their mouths at the Bhutanese. They were frothing them at India, and now they're withdrawing. Dokhlam remains Bhutan.

Jiang Zemin faction of CPC is going to tear into Xi Jaundice this November.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
They were never a military party to this stand-off. Chicom paper-dragons weren't frothing their mouths at the Bhutanese. They were frothing them at India, and now they're withdrawing.
Lets not be jingoistic. It was their land. They called you, so you came. Lets not take the whole credit. This is one reason why we spoil relation with our neighbours, specially nepal in the past.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It's not in their nature to back off without a sound spanking, so either something happened which is not yet public or they'll create a situation in some other area.

Perhaps this was just a distraction from something major on our Western front.

IndianHawk

Country flag
So chinkies learned the lesson for now.
I posted many times they are first rate cowards they won't dare direct war.

But expect more such standoff in near future. Chinkies will try to regain their lost ego by indulging in pesky acts. We need to repeat this process 10-12 times in next 4-5 years. Then only the Chinkies might adjust to the reality.

Withdrawal without punishing India .
Suppa powa china is a fucking global joke.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
So the Hans finally got their asses whipped in spite of all the threatening crap dished out by them!! Needless to say the Porks must be really pissed at the Chinese for backing off! The Chinks aren't invincible after all. Now littoral countries of the South China Sea will perhaps be emboldened to push back against Chinese hegemony!

A win-win situation for India!!

Cheers!

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles