Sikhs of Nankana Sahib: Life Under the Shadow of Towering Hate

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
What you are showing Durranis Kingdom.

That is not Pakistan.

Durrani is regarded to be the founder of the modern state of Afghanistan. Pakistan is no where in the picture.
what i meant is pakistan was not under a empire combined with india.

though exception does exist..the british merger was a temporary.this is the reason it could not last for many centuries

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

though exception does exist..the british merger was a temporary.this is the reason it could not last for many centuries

The Mughal Empire during the reign of Aurangzeb c."‰1700

Would this clear the cobwebs that Pakistan education has bestowed on you?

What does the map show as to where the area now called Pakistan is?

The Mughal emperors were Muslims and direct descendants of both Genghis Khan (through his son Chagatai Khan) and of Tamerlane.

Chenghis Khan was not a Pakistan. He was a descendant of Bodonchar Munkhag from the Mongolian Borjigin clan

Notwithstanding, I understand the hapless frustration and ardent desire of the Pakistanis and Pakistan to 'invent' a faux history to build a nationalist spirit out of vacuum and void!

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

The Mughal Empire during the reign of Aurangzeb c."‰1700

Would this clear the cobwebs that Pakistan education has bestowed on you?

What does the map show as to where the area now called Pakistan is?

The Mughal emperors were Muslims and direct descendants of both Genghis Khan (through his son Chagatai Khan) and of Tamerlane.

Chenghis Khan was not a Pakistan. He was a descendant of Bodonchar Munkhag from the Mongolian Borjigin clan

Notwithstanding, I understand the hapless frustration and ardent desire of the Pakistanis and Pakistan to 'invent' a faux history to build a nationalist spirit out of vacuum and void!
past mughals are now mostly the present day Pakistani punjabi(pakistani only).it was like the pakistani punjabi were ruling all over the india..and ofcourse including Pakistan

Sir ji you really need to read some neutral sources other than rss verified books.

because last i heard in india the books are first verified and than allowed to publish by RSS before the education council
so i dont blame th indians but the establishment system for this

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
past mughals are now mostly the present day Pakistani punjabi(pakistani only).it was like the pakistani punjabi were ruling all over the india..and ofcourse including Pakistan

Sir ji you really need to read some neutral sources other than rss verified books.

because last i heard in india the books are first verified and than allowed to publish by RSS before the education council
Man you appear really challenged.

Google is not RSS verified.

You did not know that? :shocked:

Blackwater

you must apply for the job as a professor of history/geography in Harvard university.

They are looking for genius gem like you
:sad::sad::sad::wave::wave:

Blackwater

so it means, maharaja ranjit singh and his kingdom of Punjab and its capital Lahore was situated in planet Jupiter not on earth:lol::lol:

Blackwater

Funny to see so many senior members getting fished by a troll... :D

Only I can troll trolls... kyun Farhan, sahi akheya na? Farhan has experience... :lol:
we called it maazze lena. actually we are doing baccha baazi with farhaan:lol::lol::lol:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Man you appear really challenged.

Google is not RSS verified.

You did not know that? :shocked:
well i meant the text books of india.

and i have already presented the reason of mughal empires map.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
so it means, maharaja ranjit singh and his kingdom of Punjab and its capital Lahore was situated in planet Jupiter not on earth:lol::lol:
As usuall false indian pride.he was a pakistani born in gujranwala

Born in pakistan
died in Pakistan
source wiki

Ranjit Singh was born to Maha Singh and Raj Kaur on 13 November 1780, in Gujranwala, Punjab, into a Sikh family.[6][7] Historians have mixed views as to his family origins, while some assert he was born into a Jatt Sikh family.[8][9] others claim that he was born into a Sansi Sikh famil

Blackwater

As usuall false indian pride.he was a pakistani born in gujranwala

Born in pakistan
died in Pakistan
source wiki
so you mean to say a sikh was ruler of Pakistan..

with ur logic jinaah ur qaid-a-azam was born in india was indian. y u made him baba qaum?????

Btw if ranjit singh knew that he was rulling Pakistan he would have commit suicide:lol::lol::lol:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
so you mean to say a sikh was ruler of Pakistan..

with ur logic jinaah ur qaid-a-azam was born in india was indian. y u made him baba qaum?????

Btw if ranjit singh knew that he was rulling Pakistan he would have commit suicide:lol::lol::lol:
as usuall indian propaganda at its best..

Jinnah sahab was born in karachi..not india.

Anarg(hell) kis muhh se jaogay blackwater

sharam tum ko magar ni ati

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
So as usual farhan the idiot keeps blaberring and blaberring and blaberring about his fake "love" to Sikhs so that he can try to segregate them from Hindus.

farhan you have FAILED BADLY in your aim since Sikhs know very well who is their real friend and they would make sure Pakistan is beaten and broken into pieces again and they get back LAHORE and whole Punjab.

Sikhs would once again beat you Pakis badly as they did before. :lol:

The more you talk the more you go inside the gutter you belong to. :wave:

lcatejas

as usuall indian propaganda at its best..

Jinnah sahab was born in karachi..not india.

Anarg(hell) kis muhh se jaogay blackwater

sharam tum ko magar ni ati
Farhan at its best.. Jinaah was born in karachi but that time it was in India... i know pak's knowledge about history is best on the earth

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
So as usual farhan the idiot keeps blaberring and blaberring and blaberring about his fake "love" to Sikhs so that he can try to segregate them from Hindus.

farhan you have FAILED BADLY in your aim since Sikhs know very well who is their real friend and they would make sure Pakistan is beaten and broken into pieces again and they get back LAHORE and whole Punjab.

Sikhs would once again beat you Pakis badly as they did before. :lol:

The more you talk the more you go inside the gutter you belong to. :wave:
no love for indian sikh..after all they are indians.and once they born within the present day geography of india excluding the indian occupied punjab or Kashmir..they are same as indian hindus for us.

though the exception does exist toward buddhist..no matter where they are born in india.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Farhan at its best.. Jinaah was born in karachi but that time it was in India... i know pak's knowledge about history is best on the earth
do you want me to repeat it from zero?

i am tired of proving thsi again and again..

i am creating a blog about why pakistani and indians never were same people neither were together ever.
will post the link in future as a referrence for a qucker response

Zarvin

Google seen under any glasses still reads the same.

Pakistan maintains top slot in Google search for 'sex'

It's old from 2010. They already said the results cannot be trusted- read the website, they haven't revoked that statement.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

do you want me to repeat it from zero?

i am tired of proving thsi again and again..

i am creating a blog about why pakistani and indians never were same people neither were together ever.
will post the link in future as a referrence for a qucker response
did u apply history professor job at Harvard university. they are looking for genius like you:cool2::cool2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles