Sikh Girl Beaten & Raped By Pakistani in Luton

Country flag
That is what I find incredibly surprising. What are EDL doing? Do the EDL consider muslims to be enemies? I was under the impression that they consider all immigrants or anyone not white as enemies.
This is a case of your enemies enemy is your friend?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
And anyway, the thing to wonder about here is, why Pakis are so massively over-represented in rape cases in the West. In Britain, out of 67 rape convictions, 57 were Pakis, in the last year (look up the exact figures, don't remember).

Certainly, there is something seriously wrong with Pakis. Useless trolls like ajtr should look into why their brothers and fathers are compulsive rapists, instead of talking about some 10 year old or 20 year old events in India!

Country flag
Stay on topic of the Luton incident!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

BangersAndMash

"Of 68 recent convictions for on-street grooming, 59 were of British Pakistani men."

Rochdale grooming trial: Mohammed Shafiq, the campaigner who stood up to the abusers - Telegraph

There is a pakistani child rapist problem in the UK. Mohammed Shafiq has got b4lls of steal, he has received death threats from paki rapists, but that has not stopped him from speaking out.

Here's an interesting fact, Muslims are roughly 2% of the UK population, but they represent 12% of the prison population.

BBC News - Growing fears over Muslim prison 'gangs'

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...3xFuG6&sig=AHIEtbQSwcVIhqQS4ZiXGQaPuF6AjvUr2A

Blackwater

And anyway, the thing to wonder about here is, why Pakis are so massively over-represented in rape cases in the West. In Britain, out of 67 rape convictions, 57 were Pakis, in the last year (look up the exact figures, don't remember).

Certainly, there is something seriously wrong with Pakis. Useless trolls like ajtr should look into why their brothers and fathers are compulsive rapists, instead of talking about some 10 year old or 20 year old events in India!

Not only that these pakis are the most illiterate, school dropout, broken families, terroist,police records among immigrants..

more over they continue their thakedari to spread islam in UK forcing other non Muslims in a country like UK,

BangersAndMash

The trolls posts should be deleted, this thread is about paki rapists in UK.

BangersAndMash

Mr Jasvinder Singh Nagra tells it how it is.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Iamanidiot

Not only that these pakis are the most illiterate, school dropout, broken families, terroist,police records among immigrants..

more over they continue their thakedari to spread islam in UK forcing other non Muslims in a country like UK,
Paaji why didn't the local Sardars castrate the bugger?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Anyone can print private notice on muslim scholar name
---------------

Off topic..
Quite frankly i disagree with your view, the way its written and the way Muslim fanatic express there frustration is similar..

It take 0.4sec to search on Google..

BangersAndMash

Paaji why didn't the local Sardars castrate the bugger?
There used to be hardcore gang wars between Pakistani Panthers and Shere Punjab (Sikhs) in the 80s and 90s, paki panthers still exist, don't know what has happened to Shere Punjab (I think they have disbanded).

Sikhs are outnumbered BIG TIME in Luton.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Quite frankly i disagree with your view, the way its written and the way Muslim fanatic express there frustration is similar..

It take 0.4sec to search on Google..
That Pamphletu guys are waving as proof of evil intentions wont even stand for even 1 sec as a proof in any court of law.Han that can serve as only purpose to flare up sentiments among peoples like it has done here same way but in real the desecration of temples by hindus which u deleted as off topic.And gogle too will give u millions of results on hindu fanaticsm with in 0.41 sec.If u can wave that pamphlet as evidence of some sort then u should have guts to here out the hindu desecration of temple.if my news item is off topic so is your pamphlet waving.so have guts and go on to remove it.but you wont.This is another example of hindu fanaticism.Proving truth by lying incessantly with fake documents.

tees

As a pakistani shia muslim from luton i have to say this has nothing to do with religion ,or the country it would be as indian,s don,t rape in india or any other country but as for the sikh girl i totally agree with the sikh community that these beast should be put behind bars no matter who they are ,i support my sikh sister,s and say shame to those who assault women of any age and call themself muslims .as a community we have lived together for centuries with peace and we should follow the footsteps of our grandfathers as they use to treat one.s daughter as the others ,these pedophyle,s have no religion
would you call a rapist sikh?
same is the answer for a muslim.
all my support is with the sikh community and i uderstand their anger.

Koovie

Dont judge the real Pakistanis by the acts of those british pakistanis. They are 3rd gen immigrants and havent even seen Pakistan in their life.
SAme thing goes for "Indians" living in Britain for generations.

Blackwater

There used to be hardcore gang wars between Pakistani Panthers and Shere Punjab (Sikhs) in the 80s and 90s, paki panthers still exist, don't know what has happened to Shere Punjab (I think they have disbanded).

Sikhs are outnumbered BIG TIME in Luton.
sikh gangs vanished becoz we sikhs believe in study and family values. it may be possible gang came up only to defend community from paki gangs. we believe in doing white collar jobs, unlike pakis who love to , assault,rape,mugging, terrorism, forcefully spreading Islam

Blackwater

Dont judge the real Pakistanis by the acts of those british pakistanis. They are 3rd gen immigrants and havent even seen Pakistan in their life.
SAme thing goes for "Indians" living in Britain for generations.
Still there is huge difference between 3rd gen Indian and 3rd gen pakis in UK in all spheres

BangersAndMash

As a pakistani shia muslim from luton i have to say this has nothing to do with religion ,or the country it would be as indian,s don,t rape in india or any other country but as for the sikh girl i totally agree with the sikh community that these beast should be put behind bars no matter who they are ,i support my sikh sister,s and say shame to those who assault women of any age and call themself muslims .as a community we have lived together for centuries with peace and we should follow the footsteps of our grandfathers as they use to treat one.s daughter as the others ,these pedophyle,s have no religion
would you call a rapist sikh?
same is the answer for a muslim.
all my support is with the sikh community and i uderstand their anger.
Why have you specifically quoted my post? Or is the link I have posted you have the problem with? Since you have quoted my post, I will assume your comment is aimed at me! Can you show me where I have mentioned religion and called Muslims rapists in this thread? Also, even you cannot deny that there is a problem within the Pakistani community in the UK regarding rape.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles